Love Letter From Thief X (3/5)

JeTi: LOVE and HATE OneShot/MultiShot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE LETTER FROM THIEF X PART: 3.

 

"I can't believe that I'm missing classes because of this.." The blonde catched her breath while Yuri smirked. All the five of them was at the huge practice room, training for tonight. This morning Yuri demanded them to skip work and classes.

"Now, 50 push-ups!" Yuri blew on her whistle.

The blonde looked at her in disbelief. "You have to be kidding with me Kwon Yuri!"

The tan girl shook her head and pressed on a button in her hands, Jessica felt the electric shock going through her body.

"YAH! You can't be doing this to me!" She barked and tried to get rid of the evil thing from her leg, without any success. "Did you glue this thing on my leg or what?!"

The other three shook their head with a sigh. It was like this ever single time. The tan girl would attach that thing on the sleeping girl and electric shock her until she wakes up.

"Why. I. Am. The. Only. One. With. This. Stupid. Thing." Jessica muttered out while doing her push-ups, she was sweating like a pig.

"Well, because you're the only one who is lazy here." Yuri pointed out. "Run on the treadmill for 30 minutes." She pressed the red button repeatedly.

The blonde girl slumped down at the floor harshly and began to roll around because of the pain.

The 30 minutes of running was probably the worst part of the training for today, since she hates running.

"You should thank me that you have a killer body like this. Now, after running I'll teach you how to recieve punches, so I'll just put these boxing gloves on and-..." The taller girl started to chase the shorter one around the room.

Hyoyeon blinked her eyes "She is going to kill her..." The other two nodded their head in agreement.

 

A girl who was wearing a blue dotted summer dress and red cardigan was outside at a huge mall. With her sunglasses to prevent people to recognize her, she looked around to see if the other girl she waited for had arrived.

Suddenly someone pat her shoulder, making her jump in suprise. She turned around and chuckled when she saw a panting girl in front of her. "...Sorry i'm late.." The blonde catched her breath.

"Jessica-sshi how did you know it was me?" Tiffany asked.

The other latter looked at her confused, "What do you mean?"

"I was wearing sunglasses, how could you recognize me?"

Jessica tilted her head to the side and blinked her eyes before she smiled. "Because your aura is unique."

The other girl blushed at the blonde's words.

But the girl standing infront of her was frowning mentally. "Great job Sica!" She heard the annoying voices from her almost invisible earpiece. Looking at the side, she saw Yuri and Hyoyeon hiding behind the bushes while Yoona and Sunny was inside the black van parked near the mall.

They forced her to call the brunette this morning when they found out that she had her number. And Tiffany couldn't be more happier that her first friend she got know was taking her out for a movie.

"Tell her that she looks beautiful with that dress." She heard the voice of Yuri from the little earpiece.

"You look beautiful in that dress Tiffany-sshi." Jessica grinned.

"Yes yes keep going! Be cheesy now!" Hyoyeon encouraged her when she saw Tiffany began to blush. The leader had the urgue to roll her eyes because of the hype choding but she held it in.

"Let's go?" Jessica smiled with her own eyesmile to the other latter. With a nod, the two of them went inside the mall. Arriving to the highest floor where the cinema was, both of them walked towards the counter.

"So which movie do you prefer to watch?" Jessica asked her while she scanned through the list from the display of the newest movies. The other latter looked at the TV screen and began to shiver when she saw Paranormal Activity 6 on the display. Horror movies... probably the most thing she hates on this planet, and bugs of course. "The Other Woman maybe?" Tiffany pointed at the screen.

"It's a comedy... Sounds fun!" Jessica nodded her head with a grin. She sighed in relief to herself, "Lucky that she didn't choose that horror movie.."

"Which movie did you guys pick?" An excited voice suddenly startled the leader. She looked around and saw the two dorks sitting on a coffee shop opposite of the cinema, with a mouth mask, sunglasses and baseball cap on. "If they're dressed like this, the security guards would probably kick them out." Jessica thought.

"Yah answer me!" Yuri's loud voice could be heard even without the earpiece, since she was just about 10-15 meters from the blonde. The leader looked at the direction her friends were seated and sighed when she saw Hyoyeon covering the other latter's mouth. "They need to practice on being more quiet." She mumbled.

Ignoring her idiot friends who got dragged away by two buff guards, she and Tiffany processed inside to the movie theater with popcorn and soft drinks in their hands.

 

Both of them stretched their bodies while walking out from the dark theater during the hours of sitting. "The movie was hilarious!" Tiffany cheered.

"Right?" Jessica couldn't agree more. It's been a while she had watched comedy movies. "Are you hungry? Want to grab some food at the food court?" She asked the brunette.

"Okay, it's my treat since you paid for the movie tickets and the snacks." Tiffany said before the blonde could insist.

Taking the escalators a few floors below where the cinema floor were at and arrived to the food court.

"Sica! Why did Yuri and Hyoyeon got dragged out?" She heard Yoona's voice, trying to muffle her laughs, remembering the hilarious scene infront of her own eyes. The leader fished up her black Iphone from her pocket and started to text her.

 

To: Yoong

Because they're behaving like dinosaurs.

And the way how they dressed... they looked like terrorists...

 

"I realized that you have two phones?" The girl beside her asked her suddenly. Tiffany remembered yesterday when she first met the blonde and she saw her holding on two phones.

"Oh this?..." She looked at her phone, "The black one is for work at the coffee shop and the white one is my personal phone when contacting family members and friends."

Tiffany formed her lips into 'o' shape and nodded her head understadning. "Smart." She told her.

"I know right?" Jessica praised herself, showing Tiffany a toothy grin.

"Wow your message was only full with sarcasm..." The leader ignored Yoona and faced Tiffany.

"I'm craving for burgers, especially American hamburgers!" She almost drooled at the thoughts.

Tiffany giggl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter