Love Letter From Thief X (1/5)

JeTi: LOVE and HATE OneShot/MultiShot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE LETTER FROM THIEF X PART: 1.

 

It was chilly yet beautiful night in the heart of the capital, the stars shone brightly in the sky.

"I welcome you to this grand new opening, and thanks to the sponsors from around the country. And I want to thank you Mr president." The museum's director raised his champagne glass towards the most powerful man in the country, the president. The president and his family nodded with a smile. Everyone was standing at the rooftop of this tall building.

The guests was from businessmen to scientist from all around the world.

"And in about 25 minutes we'll reveal the most precious items we have inside this building, including the diamond necklace made in Marocco." The director continue his speech, making everyone even more excited.

But one thing they didn't knew was that someone was spying on the them from a taller building across them.

"Aish, this is stupid..." A girl blew a bubble with her gum and continue to chew on it. The girl was laying on her stomach with a binoculars in her hands, observing the crowd of well dressed people.

"Focus on your job Sunny!" A scold could been heard from her earpiece.

With a sigh, Sunny answered, "Aye aye Captain JJ." She squinted her eyes when she saw something. "JJ, it's time, seems like the speech is over and the security guards are moving from their spot to the president and his family, over."

"Copy that, over."

"Out." The girl put the binoculars beside her and rubbed her eyes during the intense observation, her eyes stings like hell.

 

"So what do you think about this, Tiffany?" The president asked his daughter's opinion about the diamond necklace. His daughter. A beautiful young girl with a long red dress and her brown hair on her bare shoulders, turned around to his dad and smiled. "It's beautiful daddy."

Mr president and his wife chuckled. "Probably because it's pink." He teased which caused the young girl to pout. Before the family could go deeper in to the conversation, the president's secretary approached them and whispered something to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter