Love Letter From Thief X (4/5)

JeTi: LOVE and HATE OneShot/MultiShot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE LETTER FROM THIEF X PART: 4.

 

"Wow, what happened just a while ago?" Exhausted, the tanned girl plopped down on the couch. "Sica?" She looked at the leader with a worried look.

The mentioned girl had a bothered expression on while chewing on her lower lip. "... Tiffany..."

 

In the heart of the windy night city, was a group of agents and police officers still at the rooftop, trying to find evidence and hints.

"Are you okay?" The tall guy gave her a cup of hot coffee.

The girl wrapped in a comfortable blanket gladly accepted the cup of coffee and sipped on it carefully. "I'm okay Siwon-sshi. Just a little dizzy, but otherwise I'm fine." She smiled a reassuring smile.

Before Siwon could ask her any farther, the chinese agent interrupted their conversation. "Agent Siwon and Ms Hwang. We found another rose and a message on it." Kris reported in English.

The Korean agent nodded his head and turned his attention to Tiffany. "You can take a rest inside the NIS van Tiffany-sshi."

The brunette shook her head, "I'm fine, really. And I'm curious what the Double X left behind them."

Siwon sighed and gestured her to follow after them. The three of them walked downstairs again and passed the other officers and ended up in the biggest room of the building. They approached the inspector who handed Siwon the plastic evidence bag.

The three of them narrowed their eyes to get a better view of the printed text.

 

"Adapt yourself to the life you have been given; and truly love the people with whom destiny has surronded you."

- XX

 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, "What does that mean?" She asked herself.

"Cheesy brats." The blonde guy mumbled in sarcasm. The other two turned their attention from the evidence bag to the chinese agent with questioning stare. "O-oh, I-I mean what do they mean with that?" He scratched his head nervously.

"Yeah, I was just wondering about that too!" The brunette girl sighed with a frown. She let it go too easily while Siwon still stared at the other guy silently.

 

The bright from the sun is the thing Jessica hated the most. It was like an alarm clock, but without any noisy sound. She covered her head with the blanket and let out a groan in annoyance. "Stupid bright weather..."

The second thing she hates the most is when people are walking to her bedroom whenever they feel like it. Like right now...

"Rise and shine, sleeping ugly!" Hyoyeon and Yuri barged in with a loud 'bang' from the door. Jumping on her bed while shouting "Wake up! Wake up!" The ice princess finally woke up and kicked them by their legs from her bed.

Dragging them across the floor by their collars with a firm grip, she throwed them outside and slammed the door after her.

She then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Oh, morning Sica!" The Bunny greeted cheerfully while preparing breakfast together with Hyoyeon. The blonde greeted her back with a yawn.

"What's for breakfast Sun?" Jessica took a seat at the kitchen table while eyeing the two preparing the food.

"Something simple today. Taada! Omurice!" She winked and put the plate in front of her. She and Hyoyeon then dragged the twins out who was playing video games at the living room.

"Yuri, can you give me I ride to school today? I have an annoying headache..." Jessica asked while munching her head.

The tan girl nodded her head, "Are you alright? Did you get hurt yesterday?" She asked worried.

The other girl shook her head. "Just couldn't sleep..."

That made everyone at the kitchen table turn their attention to her. This sleepyhead never had problems with to fall asleep.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter