Love Letter From Thief X (5/5)

JeTi: LOVE and HATE OneShot/MultiShot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE LETTER FROM THIEF X PART: 5.

 

"I want you to trust me, please?" Jessica looked at Tiffany with a serious expression. The rest of the members kept quiet to let the other two talk in peace. Yuri who was driving the car, glanced over at them through the rear view mirror.

"Tiffany-sshi, I know that you don't trust us since we are thieves- or rather, criminals. But we do this for a reason." The girl who was driving the car met Tiffany's curious and confused stare at the rear view mirror. The rest of the girls nodded their head.

"Please trust us Fany-unnie!" Yoona looked at her with puppy eyes.

The blonde's eye twitched in annoyance. "Yah you can't call her by a nickname! You just met her!" Jessica smacked her head.

"Why?~ We are friends now, right?" The choding clutched at her head with both of her hands. Tiffany blinked her eyes, and then let out a small smile when the doe-eyed girl mentioned the word 'friends'.

Jessica who noticed that smile began to whine. "How can you trust that deer before me?!" The rest of the gang besides Yoona began to nod their head. "YEAH, WHY?!~" They mimicked the blonde's tone.

"Eh?" The confused brunette looked back and forward between the rest of the girls.

Yoona then began to tease the leader. "It's because you scare people away, Sickal (knife)." She screamed when Jessica tackled her down and gave her a headlock.

The tan girl gripped the steering wheel harder in annoyance. "Yah! Stop act like chodings!"

 

When they almost arrived to their destination, they forced to return since Kris wanted to meet them.

"Aish, that Wu Yifan..." Hyoyeon muttered. "Couldn't he tell us a little bit earlier! I'm getting carsick now..."

Yuri parked the car at an alley a little bit outside of the city. After 15 minutes of waiting, they heard a few knocks from outside. "It's me." A deep manly voice could be heard from outside.

Yoona opened the heavy metal door and greeted the chinese man. "Yo, Yifan!~" The guy chuckled and ruffled her hair before he stepped inside the vehicle.

The girl who actually shouldn't be involved in this, widen her eyes when she saw Kris. "Agent Kris?!" She gasped and pointed at him. The tall guy just chuckled nervously and glanced over at the blonde girl. "Help, Sica!" Jessica rolled her eyes when she saw his pleading look. "This guy is not the bad guy, trust me."

Before Tiffany could say anything, Yuri interrupted them. "We will explain everything when we have arrived."

 

This place was the most creepiest place Tiffany ever had been in. On the way there, the weather decided to play with them. "Rain." The brunette sighed and stared outside the windows and saw they were driving inside to a forest near the mountains. It was already late at night, since they had to drive back and forward to pick up Kris.

Suddenly her phone rang which startled everyone in the car.

'Wae neon ajikdo mitji motae?
Jinjja! bimireul allyeojulge

Neon wae teukbyeolhan Mr.Inji
Oh oh ooh woh.. oh oh ooh woh'

"Sorry..." She muttered and picked her phone up. "Daddy?" Tiffany frowned when she saw who the caller was. Jessica leaned closer to her and whispered near against her ear. "Answer that." Tiffany almost dropped her phone when she felt the other girl's breath against her.

Tiffany coughed a bit to clear her voice and pressed the green button. "Daddy?"

"Where are you right now Tiffany Hwang?! Do you know what time it is right now?" A angry voice could be heard.

"I need to come up with something!" She bite her lips. "I'm having a sleepover at Taeyeon's."

"So you're spending time with Taeyeon?" Her dad seems to have calm down a little since her daughter is at the vice president's house.

Tiffany felt bad for lying to her own dad. "Yeah, you know catching up with each other?" She sighed when her dad seems to believe in her little lie.

"Okay, come back home first thing in the morning. I'm going to call the Kims to see if you're bothering them." The president hung up with a panicked daughter left behind.

Tiffany let out a high pitched shriek, making Yuri stop the car to see what's going on at the backseat. The leader shook her head to reassure that everything was fine. The tan girl continue to drive while Tiffany texted her friend.

 

To: TaeTae

When my dad calls, you have to answer the phone ahrasso?!

I told him that I'm sleeping over at your house (I'll explain later).

Thank you bestie *a lots of kisses* ^3^

 

Jessica frowned when she saw her text message. "A lots of kisses?" She immediately turned her attention back to the front quite obvious, when Tiffany was done with her texting.

 

To: MushroomFany

=__=... You better explain next time I see you...

Oh well! You need to buy me a DooKong, for helping you out!~ \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

 

"Dork..." Tiffany gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter