Dreamy Days in Jeju (1/?)

JeTi: LOVE and HATE OneShot/MultiShot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DREAMY DAYS IN JEJU PART: 1.

 

12 years ago

"Jessi Jessi look!" A six years old Tiffany pointed at the corner of the playground while tugging on her friend's shirt. The other latter looked at the direction she pointed at and saw a cardbox. "Tiff is just a-"

"Kitty!~" The younger one jumped from the swings and ran towards the box near the bushes. With a sigh, the older one trailed behind her.

When she arrived to her hyper friend, she saw her clutching on her hand. "What happened?" She squatted beside her.

"That kitty scratched me..." She looked at her with teary puppy eyes while pointing at the shaking kitten.

Jessica chuckled and patted the kitten's head. "You probably scared it. You have a really loud voice afterall." That made little Tiffany pout. "I don't have a loud voice..."

"Okay okay, you don't have a loud voice." Jessica gave up. "Don't scratch your umma, okay?" She stared at the clueless kitten while scolding it.

"U-umma?!" The younger one beamed in happiness. "But you never wanted to play House."

"Eh... it's because.." Jessica scratched her crimson red cheeks. "... We are not married."

"O-oh..." Tiffany cheeks began to turn tomato red too. "Then let's get married!" She suggested.

"We can't..." The older one told her with a sad voice. "I need to get a job so that I can support you and Caesar." She ended her sentence with a cheesy grin.

"Caesar?" Tiffany tilted her head to the side. "The kitty's name is Caesar?"

Jessica nodded her head. "Cool, right?"

"As in Caesar salad?" She blinked her eyes in confusion.

"Nooo~" The older one whined. "Caesar as in Julius Caesar!" The smart girl pouted.

"Okay, let's adopt Ju-.. Ju...lee... ii... ussh Caesar.." Tiffany frowned when she finds it hard to pronounce the kitten's new name.

Jessica giggled and lifted Caesar in her arms. "... There is a letter." She noticed it when she lifted the animal up.

Tiffany raised one of her arms in the air. "Tiffany can read it!" She volunteered.

 

The letter:

"Hi, this is the cat's owner.

Please take care of him for me and find him a nice place so called 'home'.

I can't keep him since my family doesn't like animals and I still lives with them, and I can't afford a own place since I'm still a high schooler.

He doesn't have a name, so you can just call him what ever it's comfortable for both of you!

Thank you and take well care of him!

- Former owner"

 

"......"

Jessica looked at her in curiousity, "Aren't you going to-"

"...You read it..." She handed the letter to her with a pout on her lips, since she didn't understand a single word from that piece of paper. The older one shook her head because of the younger ones silliness and began to read the letter out loud.

"So we can keep him?!" Tiffany asked excited after her friend read it while clapping her hands.

"There you are Miyoung!" Someone behind them suddenly scolded her. Both of the kids turned around to see a sweating and exhausted guy wearing a school uniform. "Me and Yunho have been searching for you two in one hour now!" He rested his hands on his knees while catching his breath.

"Minnie-oppa?" Tiffany stared at her older brother in suprise. Changmin lifted her up in his arms and glared at her. "I have to study for my tests but instead, here I am, playing hide and seek with two brats." His younger sister giggled and pinched his nose.

"Hey Changmin! Did you find them?" The older brother's friend approached them. "Oh there you are, young miss!" Yunho lifted Jessica up with one of his arms, carrying the cat with him. The kitten began to climb to his shoulders and hugged him by his head. "W-w-what is that thing climbing on my h-head right now?..." He stuttered.

"Yunho-oppa, it's a kitty, not a thing." Tiffany whined in her brother's arms. "Can we keep kitty Caesar, Minnie-oppa?" She turned to Changmin with puppy eyes.

He sighed and patted her head. "Don't you remember that umma is allergic to furry animals?"

When Jessica heard that, she began to pinch her brother's cheeks with her tiny hands. "Then we can keep him, right?"

"Ouch! Ow ow ow ow!" Yunho ranted in pain. "I'll discuss this with umma, just staaahp ohkaayy?" He pleaded and Jessica finally let go off his- now red cheeks.

Caesar began to meow, sounding like he understood what they just talked about.

Changmin glanced over at his watch and gasped. "Yunho, Me and this kiddo need to go now! Umma said that she needed to tell us something important." With a wave to the Jung siblings, Changmin ran home, still carrying the little girl in his arms.

"Bye Jessi, bye Caessi~ Keep your promise, okay?" Tiffany shouted while she clung on to Changmin's neck. "See you tomorrow!" She waved with a smile.

The little Jung just waved back with a small smile in return.

"Eh~ What promise did you brats make?~" Yunho began to tease his sister.

"N-nothing!" She stuttered and smacked his head... hard.

"... Ouch..."

 

What they both didn't know was that, this was the last time they would see each other aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter