Kissed By The Baddest Bidder (1/?)

JeTi: LOVE and HATE OneShot/MultiShot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KISSED BY THE BADDEST BIDDER PART: 1.

 

Paradise hotel is one of the biggest casino and hotel owned by the JJ Kingdom. The owner just by the age of 26 have already become this successful.

An event party held once a year is everyones dream to get a glimpse of, A-list celebrities and wealthy people are only invited there.

Just ask Tiffany, who works there as a maid. All the workers are constantly talking about the party and the owner, known as the Queen. Many are working hard to get promoted to the VIP section, there the celebrities and event are held at.

"So today is the big day huh?" A girl open her locker to change to her outfit. "Ah, I hope I can get a glimpse of the celebrities~"

Tiffany chuckled, "I'm jealous of the maids who are working for the VIP section."

"We really need to get promoted soon." The two of them walked to the lobby and saw a bunch of people from the media.

"I need to go to the second floor to talk with the manager, see you soon Fany!" The other girl waved. Tiffany nodded and waved back.

"What's going on here?" Tiffany looked around. Without getting attention on where she is going, she bumped in to someone.

"Hey watch where you are going!" Three girls stood there with their arms crossed.

"Oh no it's Hana and her friends." Tiffany thought.

The three women are working as maids too, but in the VIP section.

 

Tiffany's POV.

"You're never going to get promoted to the VIP section like us if you're this blind." Hana laughed and the other two tagged along. "Now leave these blankets at the laundry room." She throwed a bunch of dirty blankets towards me and dismissed me by waving her hands. It's the best to just do as she wants, right?

I started to walk with the pile of blankets after I saw that the three mean co-workers had walked away.

Suddenly a bunch of girls started to shove me to the side harshly, which make me bump in to someone's front.

"Yah! What are you doing to the Queen?!" One of the girls barked. Queen...?

Slowly I turned my head around and met a pair of cold eyes staring right back at me. The owner Jessica Jung?! I've never met her before but she is extremly popular and the employees here are talking about her all the time. In this position it's seems like she was backhugging me.

"Move." She nudged me with her shoulders, making me almost trip down to the floor.

"Now don't be so harsh Jessica." A gorgeous woman rubbed her arms. Wait, isn't she the famous Hallyu actress, Park Minyoung?!

The other girl scoffed and turned around towards the elevator, with the actress arms around her's.

"Bye Queen!" The girls shouted.

"We should call her prince instead." One of the girls sighed dreamily. Nothing to see anymore, the crowd of girls left the lobby.

When I was about to go to the laundry room, a shout could be heard, "Don't follow me your jerk! Cheat all you want!" A teary woman stormed pass the receptionist lobby.

"Hey, don't be like this babe." A taller girl dressed in a black cocktail dress trailed behind her.

"It's over!" Was the last word before she walked out from the building and hailed a taxi. Wow, that's an intense fight...

"You." The woman who just got dumped pointed at me with a smirk.

I pointed at myself. "Me...?"

She approached me and grabbed me by my wrist. "You're my date now." She decided by herself. Taking the dirty blankets from my arms, she throwed them carelessy on the floor.

Wait, where is she dragging me?! Oh the elevator...

"Excuse me, where are you taking me?" I asked her after we walked inside the elevator.

"To a party." The stranger pressed at the gold button. Gold button... isn't it the VIP floor?! Are we going to the Palace party?!

When we arrived to the second highest floor, the 44th, the stranger continue to drag me through the fancy hallway and led me to a ballroom.

Wow... all these celebrities... Hyun Bin, Jun Jihyun and Kim Hyun Joong! He is so handsome!

Wait, where did that stranger go? Looking around to search for her, but she wasn't there. Ah! I lost her because I was busy with gawking at the celebrities.

"May I get some champagne?" Someone poked my back. I jumped suprised during the sudden contact but turned around eventually.

"Well...?" A tall skinny girl dressed in a pink strapless dress grinned towards me. Oh right, she thinks that I work here since my outfit is similiar to the VIP workers.

I gasped when I realized who she was. "The famous artist, Im Yoona?!" I stuttered.

"Oh you know about me?" She chuckled and pointed at herself.

My jaw was nearly like dropping to the floor. Of course I know who she is!

She waved her hands in front of my face to check if I was still there, shrugging she told me that she found the champagne by herself. Of course I didn't hear that because I was literally zoning out.

Suddenly someone circled his arms around my waist. "Oh~ you're pretty! What about you give me some special service and I'll of course tip you extra for that." A short, fat man with a bowl haircut and spects liked his dry lips. He looked at me with his flushed greasy face.

Disgusting...

"I'm sorry sir, but we don't offer such kind of services here." I fake a smile.

"You pretty lucky that you met me. My net worth is 500 million US dollars." He bragged and was about to drag me away from the room when suddenly someone walked between us and shoved the old man away lightly.

"This party just got really trashy." A cold voice could be heard. The person I bumped into at the lobby entrance, the Queen?!

She looked at me with a scowl, "You again..."

"You're in the way... move." Me and the pedo old man moved to the side to make way to Jessica in fear.

"I-I'm sorry Miss Jung! Pardon me!" The man wipes away his sweat furiously and runs off.

"Let's go Queen Jessica. Ugh I can't stand people who don't know their place!" A group of the guests said in disgust.

"...." The millionare started to walk away, still surronded by the guests... most women. I stared at her retreating back and notice that she dropped a pair of white gloves.

"Why does she need that?" I picked it up and inspected it. Isn't this the kind of gloves you wear when you handle paintings or artifacts?

Clutching it with my hands, I decided to chase after her. But she disappeared among the crowd. Looking more carefully and I finally saw her back figure who was heading towards a door at the corner of the room. I half pushed through the people while shouting after her, but she didn't hear me.

I ended up in a long deserted hallway stretches out behind the door she enters at. "Which of the room did she enter?" There was several doors either side of the hallway. Hearing voices from the farthest one, I guess that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter