Chanyeol's letter

EXO jokes and scenarios ^o^/

 

Yeollie's Letter to Baekhyun

 

One Day Chanyeol decided to write a letter to baekhyun who was alone with kyungsoo in Korea, He and Dara was spending their vacation in the Philippines and he wanted baekhyun to know about his upcoming plans with Dara.

 

Dear Baekhyun,

I planning to propose to Dara here in Philippines, I'm planning to kiss  her if she'd say yes to me. Please tell Kyungsoo to cook her fave dish when we arrive and please tell him to cook a dozen eggs.

 

Your friend,

Chanyeol

 

He sealed the paper within its envelope but suddenly he  heard the call of nature so he immedietly ran insIdE the C.R. meanwhile, while he was doing his bussiness Sehun stormed inside the house and kicked everything that was in his way, that was because he and Lulu got into a fight. Sehun wanted to do something right now but there was no one inside the room and his gaze suddenly fell on the piece of paper sitting peacefully in the table.

He stomped towards it and tore it into pieces. After he got settled down, he took the pieces of paper to throw them out but he decided to read the unteared words and he realized that he didn't destroy a normal paper. He immedietly searched for some tape and ballpen and fixed the piece of paper and sealed it in the envelope and after that he huriedly exited the room.

 

After 5 more minutes~

The bathroom door opened and revealed a grinning Chanyeol who just finished his bussiness he took the envelope and took it to the post office and after a few days Baekhyun received the letter and was shocked by its contents..

It read:

 

 

Dear Kyungsoo,

 

I'm planning to propose to Baekhyun  here in Philippines, I'm planning to kiss her if she'd say yes to me. Please tell Dara to cook  her fave dish when we arrive and please tell him to cook a dozen friends.

 

Your egg,

Chanyeol

 

 

 Cr: to the rightful owner !!


A/N:

Nice...XDD

That's all for now, I know its a bit short.... Well actually it is short... But I'll make another one XDD

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !!!!