scene with EXO

EXO jokes and scenarios ^o^/

Scene with EXO

 

While you were going home alone at late night, you suddenly felt like someone specifically some people were following you. You turned a bit and saw 12 men following you, you decided to run but the 12 strangers also ran after you. You ran and ran but then you were to slow so they catched up to you and dragged you to an unknown house.

 

Suho: This is a , do not move. I can give you money for the compensation afterwards...

 

Kai: *strips in front* Let's Do It !!!

 

D.O: D_____O

 

Chanyeol: This will be fast *derp*

 

Luhan: I will you but I hope my sehunnie won't get jealous and besides, this will prove my manliness.

 

Sehun: Hyung, Don't her. Hmmpphhh.... I hate you *walks out while crying*

 

Luhan: Sehuun !!! *goes after sehun*

 

Baekhyun: Wait a minute, I'm not ready yet.. I need my eyeliner don't be too excited, I must look more gorgeus than you girl. *grabs eyeliner and mirror*

 

Xiumin: Lemme finish this first *eats buns*

 

Kris: Bish Please,I'm too fabulous to you, is not my style.

 

Tao: Panda doesn't wanna see this (TT___TT) Kriiis !!

 

Chen: Shut up Tao or I'll you instead of her.

 

Tao: Oh my God Hyung, Noooooooooo !!!

 

Kris: Back off Chen, Panda is mine!

 

Lay: Wait guys, who are we again?

 

You: *Quietly sneaks away from the house and runs towards your house cuz you realized you and rapists were just neighbors* Phew, that was close !!

 


 

A/N:

Well okay this is abit PG but lool kai !! Don't do that !!

Cr. To the rightful owner

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT