SHINee's Drama

EXO jokes and scenarios ^o^/

A/N: Lol, I know that this has no relevance to the original title but I just cannot contain this when I read it XDDD so I'm gonna put scenarios here of different kpop groups just for a change. Anyways, the next Chappie will be about EXO so don't worri but I'll be doing this once in a while so I hope you guys bear with me XDDD.


 

SHINee's Gay Drama:

 

Jonghyun: *cries*

 

Minho: Why are you crying?

 

Jonghyun: I just saw key's musical *cries louder* I just can't take it (ToT)

 

Minho: Oh really. I guess we're on the same boat because I'm also hurt.

 

Jonghyun: What? (O.O) Don't tell me that you also love Key?!?!?!

 

Minho: What the... I'm talking about Taemin..He picked Naeun over me (T__T). Damn that We Got Married, who invented that?!?!

 

Onew: *comes in and cries with them* I FEEL YOU GUYS.. huhuhuhu.. (T__T)

 

Minho ang Jjong: * glares* YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!! huhuhu...

 

Onew: YOUR BOTH SO HARSH !!!! HUHUHU... (TTTT_____TTTTT)

 

Key and Taemin: *walks in*

 

Key: Why are you all crying?

 

Taemin: What happened? What happened? *innocent face*

 

Minho: You have forgotten the 2min. (T.T)

 

Taemin: What's 2min? The enemy of 4min? 4minute? hahahaha....

 

Minho: OUCH!!!! I CANNOT CONTAIN THIS ..... (T.T) *hugs Jjong*

 

Key: What really happened? Why aren't you answering my question? Why are you crying?

 

Jonghyun: YOU NEVER CARED !!!! *walks out with Minho*

 

Key: Tsk...Tsk... I bet they're both acting. How about you Onew Hyung, why are you crying?

 

Onew: It hurts...It just hurts... (TTTT____TTTT)

 

Key: Aissshhh... Yah, I'm getting angry here? WHY THE HECK ARE YOU CRYING?!?!?

 

Onew: I read a fanfic...

 

Key: Was it that sad? Did Taemin die?

 

Taemin: Yah!! Why am I the one who will die (T__T). Let Jonghyun-hyung---

 

Key: *Glares*

 

Taemin: *zippers his mouth innocently*

 

Onew: WELL THE FANFIC I READ WAS ABOUT A STRAY DOG STEALING CHICKEN....THE AUTHOR DIDN'T GIVE JUSTICE TO THE CHICKEN THAT WAS , CHEWED AND MURDERED BY THAT DOG (TTT___TTT)

 

Key&Taemin: (-_-)z *silently walks away*


A/N:

LOLOLOLOL... poor chicken...

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT GUYSS !!!!