EXO scenario: ft. HunHan

EXO jokes and scenarios ^o^/

Notice:

This Chapter contains the wild imaginations of the author about 12 gheis, and is rated SPG hahaha...lololol that was lame XD

anyways highways, I'm just kidding, have fun reading XDD


 

HunHan's Chapter:

 

 

Setting: 

Luhan and Sehun are inside a room while you and the boys are outside of the room and then you guys suddenly heard a series of moans coming from inside.

_________

 

 

"Aahhhh.." <-- moan coming from inside the room.

 

 

*this is how you all reacted after hearing that:*

 

 

You: Omayghaaaaaad !!!! What are they doing ?!?! Kyaa.. ><

 

Kai: Aww... Why didn't they invite me in if they were planning to do that?

 

Chen: Emegheeed !!! Here we go again, MY HUNHAN FEELS !!!! *let's out his feels through lay's hair*

 

Lay: What are they---- OUUCHHH !!! CHEN STOP IT !! HUHUHUHU... *cries while trying to pry chen's hands from his hair*

 

"Ouch, hyung it hurts !!!" <-- you heard sehun say from inside

 

Tao: ALERT!!! ALERT!! SPG!! SPG!! 

 

"Sehun, just make it fast" <--luhan

 

Baekhyun: AAAHHH !! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE !!!

 

D.O.: *tries to peek through the hole in the door and sees Luhan facing Sehun* (D______O)

 

Suho: Guys, g-give them privacy, we should let them be..

 

EXO&YOU: *ignores him and continues crowding around the door*

 

Suho: Aisshhh.. maybe it wouldn't hburt to atleast have a peek *joins the other members*

 

Chanyeol: I can't hear it clearly (T-T)

 

"Hyung, I swear it really hurts !!!" <---sehun

 

Kris: please, I'm too fabuluos for this *pretends to listen to music but tries to eavesdrop anyway*

 

"Just put it in, its normal to be hurt cuz your a first timer" <-- luhan 

 

"Hyung, I can't do it. Why don't you try it instead?" <-- sehun

 

EXO&YOU: *was speechless then here comes a running xiumin with a bag of buns and saw everyone crowding around the door*

 

Xiumin: Hi guuys !!! I'm back what's up?

 

EXO&YOU: SHHH... *scolds him and turns to eavesdrop again*

 

"Aiishh.. Hyung can't you do this with xiumin hyung instead?" <-- sehun

 

Xiumin: What is sehun doing? Who is he with anyway? *whispers to you while munching on his buns*

 

You: He's with Luhan. I think they're having....*whispers to xiumin the "S" word*

 

Xiumin: *spits outs the buns in surprise* Bwoh?

 

You: They've been making all those wierd sounds

 

Xiumin: *stomps towards the door where everyone was crowding* 

               Make Way guys !!! I'll save you Lu-ge !!!!! *pushes the door*

 

EXO&YOU: *falls down with the door*

 

*BOOOOGGSSHHHHH* <--- sound of door falling with everyone with it

 

D.O.: *covers his eyes but peeks through the spaces of his fingers*

 

 Kai: *fishes out his phone from his pocket and sets it to video mode cuz he was thinking of watching it later XDD*

 

You: *Lands on Tao and enjoy's the moment*

 

Chen: *Lands his lips on....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The floor XDDDD* (lol let's just say that he landed gently XDD)

 

 

Baekhyun: *lands in xiumin's armpit* Hyung, WHAT KIND DEODORANT DID YOU USE TODAY?!?!?! (TToTT)

 

Xiumin: Wae? Does it smell

 

Baekhyun: *nods and wipes his nose*

 

Xiumin: Aiishhh... I THOUGHT THIS BRAND WAS MORE EFFECTIVE, that guy tricked me (-_-

 

EXO&YOU: *realizes why you guys were in that situation and looks at Luhan and Sehun* YAAAAH --wait, is that what you both were doing all this time?! *disappointed face*

 

 

Sehun&Luhan: (?____?)

 

You guys must be wondering why their reactions are like that right?

Its because Sehun and Luhan weren't doing any censored things. They were just cross-stitching, sehun can't insert the thread through the tiny hole in the needle thus resulting to his frustrated groans (or moans according to you and the boys' green minds XDD)

 

Chanyeol: Damn it, the speacial introduction a while ago went to waste (-_-

                   BAEK !!! LET'S SHOW THEM BAEKYEOL VERSION !! *derp*

 

EXO&YOU: STAAAAHP !!! NO MORE SHIPPING FEELS PLEASE !!!

 

Kai: Aww.. But I wanna do a Kaisoo Version too :((

 

EXO&YOU: *glares and leaves kai and the confused sehun and luhan behind*

 

Kai: Yah, wait for me!!! Kyungsoooooooo!!! *runs after them*

 

~Awkward but wierd atmosphere surrounding the HunHan couple~

 

(BGM: Careless Whisper [HAHAHA..just kidding guys XDD])

 

Sehun: Uhmm..hyung I wonder what they were talking about a while ago *stares at the floor but was obviously blushing*

 

Luhan: I have a faint idea but I won't tell...

 

Sehun: Ehh? *turns to look at luhan but finds out that their faces were only a few inches apart*

 

Their faces start to get closer and closer until the gap was only two inches and then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BOOM !! The author fainted because of too much nosebleed...

HAHAHA... sorri guys, I'm ot good at XDD

 

I'm such a troll >=))))))

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED AFTER 123456789 YEARS...

 


A/N:

hahaha... was it fulfilling guys??

lool, I lab HunHan and you guys XDD HAHAHAHA...

Cr to: SaphireBlue (if ever you find this, sorry if I added&changed most of it XD)

stay tuned guys.....

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !!!!