EXO as Fathers

EXO jokes and scenarios ^o^/

When EXO becomes an appa:

*let's imagine that we are their wives XDDD*

 

-Inside Suho's House-

 

Kris: Baby Angel, go to sleep now, papa is tired *cradles his baby girl*

Tao: Son, when you grow older I'll teach you martial arts so you can protect your mom when I'm not around okay? *pats his son*

Luhan: My baby girl, you look so much like your mother, your both beautiful...I will take care of you, you'll be daddy's princess forever. *kisses forehead*

Sehun: I may not be the beth dad...but I will do everything juth to make you and your mommy happy *whispers to his sleeping son*

D.O.: Don't cry appa is here, here drink now my baby~ *feeds his daughter*

Kai: Oh fudge, son don't kick my face *kisses his son's cheeks anyways*

Baekhyun: Alright, baby, your mommy isn't here right now so I'll be the one to take care of you~ *tickles baby*

Chanyeol: Son, why are you staring at mee like that (O_O) *blinks at his son's derpy stare*

Xiumin: Weeeee~ Here comes daddy bao zi !!!! *tickles his daughter using his nose*

Chen: Son, because your the child of Kim Jong Dae, I will teach you the art of trolling, it has been part of our history and handed down every generation. I hope that it will be useful to you someday *u*

Lay: Okay (*v*), when your mommy arrives, she'll have a baby rabbit waiting for her *dresses his daughter in a rabbit suit*

Suho: Son I will give you everything you like. Just tell me what it is. If you want I can give you Lay's baby girl. Hoho~

EXO: *glares*

Suho: Or maybe Luhan's baby? (.__.)

Luhan: If you dare to touch one strand of hair of my princess, you'll fly to outer space with your money +_+

Lay: My baby is so cute *doesn't care about suho's remark*

Chanyeol: Guys !! My son is still staring at me creepily. (ToT)

Baekhyun: He got it from you.

Chen: Lol, and to think that your surprised about that XD.

Xiumin: Your son's looking at you like he wants to eat you.

Chen: Xiumin hyung, when our children grows up, let's make them marry each other.

Xiumin: Sure, they'll get married after you die (+_+)

Kris: Guys, shut up, my baby angel can't sleep

Tao: Your daughter or you duizhang?

Sehun: Both

Kris: Yah--

D.O.: SSHHHHH

Sehun, Kris, Tao: (=_=)

Suho: I have made up my mind. Maybe Lay and Luhan's daughter or... Baek and D.O.'s

EXO: *glares again*

Luhan: Let's get out of here.

Lay: Yeah, I don't want my baby rabbbit to get hurt.

Baekhyun: I knew it was the wrong idea to hang out here.

D.O.: Hmmmpff... *walk out with baby girl XD*


A/N:

*sigh*

I envy their future wives (T-T)

Cr: PinkRomace

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !!