EM: Killing Two Birds With One Stone

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Suho]

Today is EXO's fan signing event. But fans are not that happy because Tao is still in the hospital.

Doctors said that they found an unknown chemical inside his body. They need to completely remove it from him.


 


 

"Hello...." I said to a girl fan. She did not respond. Her hair is covering her face and she was not looking at me. She is looking at the other members' way.

"So who do you love among the members?" I asked her.

"Sehun and Kris! Could you just please sign that already. I'm in a hurry. " She said rudely. I know many of the fans likes Sehun and Kris but she is the first to one to show another member that kind of attitude.

"Thank you for supporting exo..." I said to her and gave the signed album. She quickly walked away from me, skipped the other members and went directly to Sehun and Kris. She gave them a box of chicken and then left.

She's a weird fan.

"Suho oppa....." a fan called me.

"I'm sorry.... Here's your album.... Keep on supporting EXO...." I said to her then shaked her hand.

"I will...... I Love EXO....." she said.


 


 


 


 

(Hospital)


 

"Tao- ssi..... " Chen shouted while entering the room.

"Tao we brought you a gift" Lay said.

"Really ?!? What is it?" Tao replied excitedly but with a low voice. He is still weak. I'm not used to seeing him like this. He was always playful and talkative.

"A panda stuffed-toy!!!" Baek and Yeol shouted while carrying a DO sized panda. Tao really loved it and asked them to put it beside him.

"Where's Jay hyung?!?" asked Tao.

"He's at the nearby restaurant waiting for us...." said Kai.

"Shall we go now" said Baekhyun.

"What about Tao?" asked DO.

"He got his Panda! I'm hungry let's go." said Baekhyun.

"If that's the case, I'll just stay here with Tao. You Kids have fun." I said.

"How about Rock, Paper, Scissors?!?" Chanyeol suggested.

"Huh, I'm feeling lucky today..." said our maknae.


 

*playing*

"Lu- ge, buy me bubble tea. Okay?!" said sehun.

"Anything for our maknae." replied Luhan.

"Yehet!!"


 

"How about you Kris hyung? Do you want us to order take- out?" asked Chanyeol.

"It's okay Sehun and I will just eat the chicken a fan gave to us earlier.." answered Kris.

"Okay, Eat well. " said Sehun.

(Restaurant)

"Waaah!! It's delicious....." said Baekhyun.

"Jay hyung good choice!!!" Chen praised Jay Hyung.

"Suho, Did you not like the food? Why are you not eating?" Jay hyung asked me.

"Uhmm....... I was just thinking about a girl fan earlier at the fansigning event...."

"Did the fan captured our leader's heart to let him think about her that much" - Chanyeol

"No! It's just that she acts weird. She treats me rudely, she skipped the other members, Went directly to Sehun and Kris, gave them a gift and then already left."

"Maybe she's in a hurry and needs to go to school" - Kai

"Let's stop worrying about that in front of foods" - Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun's right. Let's talk about this later and enjoy the food now." - Jay hyung.


 


 

[Luhan]

"I'll leave now. I'll just buy bubble tea and go straight to the hospital"

"Okay, be careful..." - Jay hyung.

"Why won't we order another? I'm still hungry." - Baekhyun.

They ordered again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter