EM: EXO's Murderer is ...

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't control myself. As time goes by, I'm falling deeply inlove with her. I'll do anything to get her. Even if I leave EXO.

"Hyung, c'mon it's time to get on stage." - Kai. Ah right. We have a show. What's happening with me nowaday? I'm saying things. I need to focus. Focus.

"Wooh... Together let's welcome E.X.O.!!" - MC.

"We are One. We are EXO."

"Ah.... Fans are very happy to hear the 12 of you say that. I heard in your new album Overdose, EXO K and M are working seperately. Why is that? " - MC.

"Uh.... Well, our Chinese fans miss EXO M. Don't worry we'll work again as one soon." - Suho hyung.

"That's great news. I know your fans will be patiently waiting for your comeback as 12 again. Meanwhile, you will have your own variety show right?" - MC.

"Yes. Uhm. Catch XOXO EXO this coming 18th of April. You'll see much funnier side of our group." - Chanyeol.

Ugh.... I suddenly feel dizzy. My sight is getting a bit blur.

"Hyung are you okay?" - Tao.

"Yah. I'm just a bit tired."

"Baekhyun!?" - ...

"Nae?!"

"Uhm.... Yes? Baekhyun? " - MC.

"Sorry.... I thought I heard someone called me." I really did hear someone call me. Ugh... Now my head aches.

"Baekhyun...." I heard it again. Don't tell me I'm the only one hearing that.

"Uhm... Excuse me, I would like to ask something. Who keeps calling my name?"

"Baekhyun, what are you saying? " DO whispered to my ear. "We're in a middle of a show. Of course someone will keep calling you. Fans our cheering our names. " Maybe his right. But the voice, it sounds familiar. And its so near. Like the person calling me is inside my ear.

"Baekhyunah...." There it is again.

"AAH!!! STOP CALLING ME!! STOP CALLING MY NAME!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" The other members hurriedly approach me. Worried.

"I'm sorry. I think we need to take a break." - Suho hyung.

"What's wrong with Baekhyun Oppa? "

"Is he alright?"

The fans are starting to worry too.

"I'm fine. I'll just go backstage." I started walking towards the backstage then I heard the other members screaming. I turned around and saw them carrying Luhan hyung. He is unconcious.

"What happened?"

"It's that girl's fault. I know she's behind all of these." - Sehun. What is he saying? Who is she? Ugh. My head really aches so bad.

"Baekhyun-ah!!" - DO. That's the last word I heard before I became unconcious too.


 


...


 

"Don't worry guys. Everything is going to be fine." - Jay hyung.

"You always say that! You're not even around everytime something bad happens? Are you sure you're our manager? It's like we don't even have one!!" - Suho hyung.

"Uhm... Jay hyung, I'm sorry. Suho hyung is just frustrated to be able to say that. But I think you should better go first." - Chanyeol hyung.

"Okay. I'm sorry too. Call me if you need something. I'll just be in the company." - Jay hyung.

Well, I think Suho hyung is right. Everytime something bad happened to our group, Jay hyung is nowhere to be found.

* nal annaehaejwo yeah geudaga salgo inneun gose nado ~ * It's Suho hyung's ringtone.

He went outside Luhan hyung and Baekhyun hyung's room to answer the call. These two are still not waking up. What happened to them? If my hunch is correct, Jane's behind this. I don't care if she's a girl or not. If I see her, I'm going to get her.

I felt a tear drop from my eyes. Ugh. Why am I crying? My hyungs are not dead. They're just resting, recharging their energy. They're fine. They're fine.


"Sehun. Stop that." - Tao. He begun crying too. He's such a cry baby. I stopped crying and started laughing instead. Seeing Tao's face crying is just so funny.

"Look at our maknaes. They are really worried about their hyungs." - Chen hyung. I really do care for them. For me EXO is my second family and I love all my family members.

Suho hyung came back and he looked very worried.

"Hyung? What's wrong? Who called you?" - Kai

"Ah.... Its ...... uhmm... Its just wrong.... I mean.... She called the wrong number. She..... said ... ah nevermind.... Let's just take care of Luhan and Baekhyun. " - Suho hyung.

I can sense that our leader is hiding something from us. Maybe its Jane again. I need to get that girl.


...


* nal annaehaejwo yeah geudaga salgo inneun gose nado ~ * My phone is ringing. Who could this be right now?

Huh? It's just a number. I went outside to answer it.

"Yoboseyo?!"

"Suho? How's EXO?! Having a good job taking care of them?!" - anonymous caller. The caller disguised his or her voice.

I went to the restroom. I have a feeling the other members should not here our conversation.

"Who is this?" I asked the caller while looking around if someone is here with me. I'm the only person inside so I locked the door.

"Oppa, you don't need to know who this is." - anonymous caller. She called me oppa. So she's a girl. "I just want to remind your fortune. EXO won't last long and you can't do anything about it."

Is she threatening me? How could she say that? "How do you know?"

"Of course, all is going according to my plan. Hahahaha.... Am I genius? Yeah. Yeah I am." - anonymous caller.

"TOEJORA!"

"Woah.... Watch your mouth. You don't want to get me angry. You won't like it when I'm angry."

"YOU WANT TO DIE?!"

"Hey! I should be asking that. Do.... you.... want..... to DIE?" Ugh... Ah.... Who is this girl? Why is she doing this to us? "Ahahaha... Of course not so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter