EM: Hypnotized

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been six months and nothing bad happened to our group. In fact, we are to have another comeback. SM didn't continue their plan about Kris, Tao, Luhan, Chen, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun's comeback. There were photos of Luhan wearing their costume spreading online so the videos were used for commercial purpose instead.

This time, the 12 of us will be having our comeback. But, we will be divided again into M and K. Jay hyung said it's because the company found out about Luhan's girlfriend. Speakin of Jay hyung... Where can he be right now? You know, our manager is not always around. It's like he doesn't care for us. He only shows up when we have stage performances. He doesn't bond with us. Oh well, maybe he's just busy.

Many things happened in six months. We have recorded our new song, had shoot our mv and also we are now 12 again. Chanyeol and Kai's injury are gone, Xiumin and Lay are now better, and my wounds and bruises were healed. Also, like I said before, our Luhan has his girlfriend. I never met her before, but I could say Luhan had deeply fell in love with her. He sleep talks her name, Jane.

Baekhyun also changed. He is always in front of his phone and he always go out during our break. Our maknae changed too. He become less playful.

"Suho, I'll just visit Jane. I'll be back soon. I'll just let her know about our schedule." - Luhan. I didn't stop him from seeing her because if I did, he'll sneak out. I think there's no wrong seeing her. Luhan will truly miss her. M will be staying on China for a month or two.

"When will we meet your Jane?" - Tao

"When we come back from China. I promise, I'll introduce her to all of you. I'm sure you'll like her." - Luhan. He excitedly left.

"I'm going too" - Baekhyun. Does Baekhyun have a girlfriend? Maybe. But I'm sure he'll tell us if he has one.


 

...


" .....someone call the doctor nan geunyoga piryohae
amuraedo nan beotilsu eobseo (beotiji motae)
beoseonaji motaneun jungdokgateungeol
too much neoya your love igeon overdose
too much neoya your love igeon overdose "

Wah.... Finally it's been a month and a half since our comeback with Overdose. Our comeback was successful. Fans love our new songs, especially Overdose. And finally M will be coming back later.

"Suho hyung, we should buy many chicken to welcome the M members." - Kai. He really loves chicken.

"Chicken? Are you still not sick of chicken?" - Chanyeol.

"Yah! Like that will happen! So how many orders will we buy?" - Kai.

"How about one each?" Kai looked at me and doing aegyo. "Ok, two orders for Kai and one order each for the other members. Let's buy pizza and burgers too. What do you think Baekhyun?"

"Ah.... uhmm.... ah... Okay.... " - Baekhyun. He's distracted lately. Is he hiding something from us. "uhmm... I'll just go out. I'll be back before M does." I noticed Sehun looked at him with curiousity.

"Hyung, don't forget bubble tea! Bubble tea, bubble tea! Bubble tea! Choco choco!!" He paused and like he thought of something. "Maybe I should buy it myself." He followed Baekhyun out.


 

...


I know something is up with Baekhyun hyung. I know he is hiding something or maybe someone. Another case is open again.

Baekhyun hyung went inside a restaurant. It's the same restaurant Luhan hyung went into when I followed him. What's up with this restaurant?

I went in and the place changed. It's dark and there are no people inside. I went outside to look at the sign and it says they are closed. Why did hyung went inside if its closed? I went again inside. Wandering around like a prosecutor.

"Hyung? Where are you?" I whispered. Wait! Why am I calling him? I might not found out what is he up to.

I continued to roam around and saw light at the stock room. The door is not locked and I heard a girl talking. She sounds familiar. Should I look inside? But what if she's doing something I should not see? So i just continued to listen.

She is whispering something I couldn't understand. Maybe it's English or Mandarin. She's like reciting a ritual or something.

"Do the other members know your here?" Is she talking to someone with her inside or she knows I'm here. By the way, where's hyung?

"No." - Baekhyun hyung. I slightly opened the door and peeked. I can't see the girl's face but hyung is the one infront of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter