EM: 12 Minus 1

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kris]


 

(EXO's Practice Room)

Our new manager introduced himself while we were eating lunch. He is just about our age so he told us to just call him by his first name. But to show respect we call him Jay hyung. At first, I thought our new manager is a giri. He looks more beautiful than Luhan.

"Jay hyung!!!! Can we eat now? We're very hungry!!" shouted Tao.

"Hahahahaha, you really love to eat...... okay let's stop here and take your break........ but do not play around too much. Save your energy for later's performance..." replied our new manager.

Finally I can sleep. Tao kept waking me up and telling me how scared he was this morning. He told me not to leave him alone because he might see the ghost again. I said that there is no such thing so he would leave me alone. But he said he will do everything with me.

"Kris hyung! Let's eat! I reserved this panda rice cake just for us! I'll share it with you!" Tao said while opening the lunchbox. Wish I have a fan like his. It takes a lot effort to make the rice cakes to look like a cute panda like that.

"Woah!! That smells delicious Tao!" Chanyeol said.

"I think it tastes delicious too....." said Kai while his hand is sneeking to the lunchbox.

"Yah!! Give that back!!!! I'm already sharing it with Kris hyung! It's not enough for the two of us!" Tao said angrily.

"It's okay, you can give my share to the other members. Rice cake is not my style!" I said. I'm not in the mood to eat. I just want to get some sleep.

"Then more for me!!" Tao said excitedly.

"Kids I ordered chicken!!" Suho said. Chicken sounds delicious.

"Tao, Kris, come over here and eat with us!!" Jay hyung said.

"Kris hyung Let's go!" said tao while dragging me.

"Chicken!!! Chicken!!" sang baekhyun while dancing like a chicken.

Well, I need to sleep first. "Tao can eat my share..... *yawn*...." Then I laid at the couch.


 

(Stage performance)

"We are One!

Hello, We are EXO!" we greeted.

"For today, EXO will perform one song from their newest album......... *fans scream* yes yes..... but before that.... Let us see them perform .....WOLF!!!! *fans scream* "


 

Before we go to our first formation. I noticed one of our member is not comfortable.

"Yah, it's okay... You should not be nervous. If you did not do well, I'll take your place as dancing machine." I said to Kai.

He laughed "I'm not nervous hyung, its just that I ate 2 whole chicken and my stomach aches." he explained.


 

(music starts......)

"chogiwa danbeone neukkyeo ~

neol hanibe chijeuchoreom jibeoneoeulteda ~

hyangimatgo, saekal eumihago ~

wainboda wooahage jabameogeul......"

I was about to go back to my place but the tree collapsed.


 


 


 


 

"Kai-ssi, are you okay now?" Kyungsoo asked.

After the tree collapsed. The staff hurried to check us out. We went to the hospital. Some of the members got some bruises because they fall to the ground and some fainted.

"I'm okay. I think I just overate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter