EM: From Being the Maknae to Agent Oh Sehun

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umin hyung , Lay hyung...... I don't want her for him.... I do want him to meet someone he loves but I don't think it's that girl.... I don't trust her.... I have this weird feeling when we first met her.... "

I know they couldn't hear me because they are still in cauma but I have to tell someone what I feel.

After Tao, Kris and I had the surprise comeback, SM is now planning another one but this time it will be only six of EXO. Kris hyung, Lu-ge, Baekhyun hyung, Kyungsoo hyung, Chen hyung and Tao. They didn't include me. They said they have another plan for me. I'm taking my long rest again while they are all busy. But even with busy schedule, Lu-ge always sneaks out. He is always going to the place where we met that girl. So I decided to go with them everywhere they go and keep an eye on them especially Lu-ge.

Suho hyung doesn't agree with my plan he said it's dangerous. He said I should just stay with him so he'll not worry much. He also said he'll help me to improve my vocal skills.

I do want to improve but I don't want EXO to disband because of that girl. I need to stop Lu-ge from breaking the rules.


 


 


...

The hyungs and Tao are shooting their music video while here I am busy monitoring them. Ugh..... this is boring but it looks like the music video will be very amazing.

"Okay let's take a break..."-staff


 


"So how's our maknae doing?" -Baekhyun hyung.

"You've been sitting there for 5 straight hours. Hahaha I guess you're really hurts right now. Hahaha " - Tao.

"It's more tiring in my place doing nothing. It's no fun." I noticed Lu-ge looking at the wall clock he must be planning to sneak out again. Agent Oh Sehun won't allow that.. 0^◇^0)/ .

"Yah! Yah!!! Hyung! Are you planning to sneak out again?"

"What? No.... I'm just...... "

"Luhan, here are the foods you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter