EM 02

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just like the Christmas day~~
sonkkoba gidarideon~~
Just like the Christmas day~~
oh! neol saenggakhamyeon ~~
geuttae geu sijeol eorinaecheorem ~~
manyang deultteugeon hae ~~
You're just like Christmas day ~
You're just like Christmas day."

[BaekHyun]

"Thank You! Please keep on supporting us" our leader Suho said to the fans before getting off stage.

When we got to the backstage I told them "Guys, guys we did a great job! Let's celebrate! woohoo! ". they all laughed except "Yah! Kyungsoo ah! do you not agree with me? You look serious!" then I laughed. I always tease DO because eventhough he is happy he does not laugh wildly like we do. Other members know what I mean, you can't predict his feelings and thoughts by looking at his face.

"Good work boys! I'm so proud of you!" our manager hyung greeted us.
"Ah... I'm so tired." said Tao
"Yah, Tao didn't you say back then that the reason why you cried when we received an award is because you were too happy because eventhough we were working very hard and sometimes we don't sleep because of our schedule, still no one is complaining." our Chanyeol said to our Tao.
"Ahh.... but hyung it's the first time I complained!" Tao defending himself.
"No it isn't do you want me to count it for you." Chanyeol said. He is very talkative tonight. Wait, it's Park Chanyeol. What am I saying? He's always like this.
"Omma!!!! Defend me from Hyung!!" Tao said to his mommy Suho.
"Okay kids settle down. let's go back to our dorm to relax and rest." said Suho. He always knows what to say. He deserves to be the leader. But, I think I'll be a better one.

Nah, I'm just kidding.


 


EXO'S DORM:

[TAO]

"Finally......" I shouted very happily.
"Keep it down Tao, it's already 12 midnight. Neighbors are going to complain." Chen hyung said. I'm just very happy to rest.
"What shall we do to relax?" Luhan hyung asked.
"Sehun and I are going to the office. Manager hyung just called and said he wants to talk to us." Kai said.
"I think it'th very important. Thuho hyung? Do you want to come?" Sehun asked.
"Sure sure I'll come" omma agreed.

"Suho hyung, I thought we're going to eat and it's your treat." Baekyun hyung said. My mom is the richest among the twelve of us. He buys us food.

"Baekhyun-ah, I think their agenda is more important. Should the twelve of us go? " said Chanyeol hyung.
"Do you want us to come with you hyung?" baekhyun hyung asked.
"No. I think the 3 of us can handle it." said mom.
"Okay! Then..... it's going to be Kris hyung who will treat us tonight!!!!" baekyun hyung decided.
"What!!! Okay okay!!!! I'm hungry anyway." Kris hyung agreed.

"Kyungsoo, do you want to come?" baekyun hyung asked.
"It's okay. I'd already decided to go buy stuffs to cook for lunch tomorrow." DO hyung answered.

"Are you going to go alone? Will you be alright? Tao, my son, do you want to go with him?" Mom asked.
"But, I was planning to stay at home and take a bath. Hyung, you're old enough right. You can take care of yourself." I answered.
"It's okay Tao. You don't need to come. I'll be more comfortable shopping alone." DO hyung said. Thank you hyung. The truth is I want to come, I could buy things I would want to eat but I'm just to tired to go outside.

"Lay h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter