EM: And Then They're All Gone

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why are they crying? Hyungs condition are not serious, right? My brothers are just resting. Maybe I should rest too.

I was about to rest but Suho hyung came back. I can't take a rest seeing our leader bothered. "Hyung? What's wrong? Who called you?"

"Ah.... Its ...... uhmm... Its just wrong.... I mean.... She called the wrong number. She..... said ... ah nevermind.... Let's just take care of Luhan and Baekhyun. " He looks very nervous. I know something is up.

*door slammed

Sehun left. What's wrong with him? Maybe he's just going to the restroom. Maybe Sehun doesn't want us to see him cry.


"Kids, I need to go to the company. Please stay here." - Suho hyung. There is something wrong. It's very late. Last time I check, when we went to the company at this time of the night, bad news welcomed us. Wait! Is having a new manager a bad news? What I mean is losing our previous manager is the bad news. Are we losing Jay hyung?

"Okay. But Why?" - Lay hyung.

"Just because." - Suho hyung. He left without telling us the reason.

Sehun is still not back. Should I go after him? I went to the restroom. Is he in here?

"Sehunnie?" I whispered. Only one cubicle is locked. It must be him.

I heard him flushed. I hid myself behind the door of another cubicle. I'm planning to scare him.

As he stepped outside the cubicle, "Jungdok! Jungdok!" I shouted.

"AAH!!!"

"Hahahaha.... I really scared you. You almost have a heart attack, right?"

"Yeah Dude! I almost had a heart attack! What's your problem?" (⊙o⊙) Omo. I scared the wrong guy.

"I'm sorry. Mianhe. I thought you're someone else."

"It's ok. You're lucky I don't have any heart problem." Said the guy I've mistaken to be Sehun. "Uh?! You're...... you're Kai, right?"

"Yes I am. Hello. I'm EXO's Kai."

"It's a good thing you scared me. Finally I met you in person. I really love your group. Can I have your signature?" It's a good thing he's our fan or I'll be in trouble. "EXO is really amazing. You have unique musics and choreography. And, you're comeback with Overdose was really daebak."

"Ah. Thank You. Here you go." It's my first time to meet a male fan.

"Can I take a picture with you too?"

"Sure. But let's take it outside. Restroom is not a good background."

We stepped outside the rest room and took a picture there. He happily took off after.

Man, that's embarrassing.
Where could Sehun be? Maybe he went outside to buy bubble tea. He is crazy for bubble tea. Sometimes he even drinks 5 cups of it for breakfast. It's a good thing he has not yet been overdosed by it.

I went back to the others and Luhan hyung and Baekhyun hyung are now awake.

"So tell us what happened." - Kyungsoo

"You were there. You know what happened. " - Baekhyun hyung.

"Yeah but what I want to know is why were you shouting?" - Kyungsoo

"Well, I keep hearing someone calling my name." - Baekhyun hyung

"Of course, we're surrounded by fans. One of them must be calling you." - Chanyeol hyung.

"That's what I told him earlier." - Kyungsoo

"I know but ... haishh.... the voice is very familiar. And like she's just behind me, whispering my name."- Baekhyun hyung. Are they talking about a horror film or something?

"Hahaha... Tao's scared." - Chen hyung.

"I AM NOT!" - Tao.

"Then why are you squeezing my arm?" - Kris hyung.

"It's cold." - Tao.

"So continue your story" - Umin hyung.

"Like I said, a girl whispering my name repeatedly. And the weird part is, every time she calls my name, my head aches." - Baekhyun hyung.

"You said it's a girl. What if she is the same ghost I saw back at our dorm? Who is that girl? Why is she haunting us?" - Tao.

"Someone's haunting EXO... Uh ... Oh..... Ggapsong ~" - Baekhyun hyung.

We all laughed except for Tao, of course. Its been awhile since I heard that again.

"Ehehehe..." - Luhan hyung.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't find my phone. Chanyeol, would you call Jane for me?" - Luhan hyung.

"Okay." - C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter