Test

No One Understands

 

Minzy’s POV

It was now November, and I’m still working for the Lee’s . I saved up bits of money but still not enough to rent an apartment. Mrs. Lee has been so nice and sweet. Today was Monday, I let her sleep in and went to the kitchen to make Taemin breakfast. I made eggs and toast. That seems to be his favorite.

“Morning Minjj” I hear Taemin singing?

“Hey there!” I put the plate on the table and went to the fridge to pour him a drink

“It’s fine, I’ll get it” he says and points to the table

“Go sit and eat” he says and smiles

I nod and he brings over a drink for me too

“Your favorite!” he says and I smile at the lemonade on my table, it was freshly squeezed.

“Waa! Today feels so good” he says and quickly eats his food

 

Taemin’s POV

“Let’s go Minjj” I yell and she quickly comes downstairs with her bag over her shoulder, She isn’t wearing much black today and I don’t want to tell her, she might go back up and change.

I smile to myself and we go to my car and start it. I got my license two weeks ago and the car isn’t still mines.

But … Dad promised to give it if I get all A’s this quarter. So far so good! Last week was also when I found out that Minji knew how to drive, she just doesn’t have her license.

Wonder how she learnt it?

I turn on the radio and I sing along to the song playing, it’s 2NE1’s “I don’t care

“I don’t care e-e-e-e” I sing looking over at Minji who looks highly amused about my actions.

“You’re so embarrassing Taemin” she says trying to not show her smile.

“Minjj”

“That’s not my name”

“Can I ask a question?”

She nods

“Why don’t you call me Oppa, You do know I’m older by a year”

I hold in my breathe, wondering how Minjj would respond. Would she smack me upside my head or roll her eyes and tell me to mind her own business.

But she doesn’t..

She.. Does the unexpected

“Oh, you mean like this” she says and looks over at me, Were at a stop light so I face her too.

“Taemin oppa” she says with not a hint of sarcasm in her voice, it sounds so sincere. To top it off she smiles.

.

.

.

I cough and quickly put my gaze towards the road,

I was not expecting that

---

DingggDinggg

That was the bell for third hour; I go in the hall, and start walking towards the water fountain.

“Better hurry up” I hear my friend call and give me a pat on the back

“Good day to you too” I yell back grinning.

The bell rang and I quickly ran to my class, Oh I hate you stairs, I groan and sprint up.

I stop at the third flight to catch my breathe when I suddenly hear a voice,

---

“So who are you going to the dance with?”

“Hmm, I don’t know yet!”

---

“It’s Sulli” I smile and decide to listen,

I know I shouldn’t have... But I wondered who she had in mind for the dance.

---

 

“There’s always Minho” Suli says laughing

“But he doesn’t like you; you know that, he’s in LOVE with Krystal.

“Oh whatever”

“But you always have Taemin, your so lucky unnie” Says another friend

“What?, No way! He too much of a pretty boy, I need a bad boy” She laughs at her response

“I like pretty boys” her friends chips in

“it’s not ony that he’s too nice to everyone! He wouldn-

---

Before I got a chance to hear anything else I quickly went down the stairs and took the much longer route to class.

 

Minzy’s POV

“So everyone knows the rules, who ever talks once I pass it out will revive a 0”

I look at the empty seat next to me, Taemin still isn’t here.

Don’t get me wrong, I could care less if he ditched, but that just isn’t him. Taemin would never ditch class.

Just then he walks in the class, I quickly notice his eyes on the floor and he quietly sits down.  The teacher gives him the test and she doesn’t look happy. But since it was his first time being late she didn’t look into it.

The test was fairly easy and I was on the last question when I looked over at Taemin’s paper. It was empty, Nada, Blank.

I arch my eyebrows and hit my feet to his, He flinches and just resumes to being a statue.

There was 4 minutes left and he still didn’t have anything on his paper, I watch him ask the teacher to wash his face in the sink in the back of the room.

I look back at him and notice him washing his face.

I then look to the paper.

If he fails this test, his grade might drop.. Which means he won’t get the car, I sigh and erase my name off my paper and write his name, I then look over at the teacher who was reading a book. I quickly trade papers and write my name on his paper. Just then the teacher got up and said to put our pencils down and she would collect it.

Taemin comes back once the teacher takes both papers.