P-Goon - No Secrets (Part 1)

Topp Dogg Scenarios

* *Cries* I didn’t like making him a because P-Goon is so cute and adorable and jskadkjadsaskjl but I had to, to complete the request, don’t worry though I’m writing a part 2 and he’ll be normal P-Goon again. Okay!! This was requested by BeautifulRain. I hope you like it so far :)*


It had never gotten this bad between you and Sehyuk before, sure you’d had a few picky little arguments but he’d never raised his voice this much or been bitter about anything. He was definitely stressed. Being the leader of 12 other people wasn’t easy, especially when they weren’t cooperating with him. He was the one that had to get everyone in order and ready for their next schedule and you could tell it was taking its toll on him. It had been building up all week and it was now he decided he’d had enough.

'Nila, what's this!?' He asked, annoyance lacing his voice.


'What?' You answered with a question of your own, turning around to see exactly what he had found.

'This!'

He pushed a piece of paper to your face and you read it.

'It's from someone I knew a long time ago, don't worry about it. It's nothing' You shrugged it off and walked away, figuring that was the end of it.

'NOTHING?! THERE'S ANOTHER MAN EXPRESSING HIS UNDYING LOVE FOR YOU AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS, IT’S NOTHING' He all but screamed after you, making you turn back wide-eyed at his sudden change in tone.

'First of all you need to calm down' You stated and you could see your matter-of-fact tone had him even more annoyed. The look in his eye scared you a little, you'd never seen him this mad before and you didn't even know what you'd done to make him this way.

'And second of all, where did you find it?'

'I found it in the bin downstairs, I don't see why that had anything to do with anything'

'What do you put in the bin, Sehyuk?'

'Do you think I'm stupid, Nila? Are you mocking me right now?' He questioned. You became more apparent of you small frame as he towered over you.

'What I'm trying to say is-' You breathed, gathering yourself before you continued. 'It was in the bin because it's rubbish and I don't care about what it has to say'

'And when were you planning to tell me about it?'

His words were making you angry now why was he being like this with you. You hadn’t done anything wrong, you didn’t deserve any of this. Just because he had a hard time doesn’t mean he has to give you one.

'Oh I'm sorry I didnt realize I had to document my whole life and file it to you'

'Don't be smart Nila, it doesn't suit you' He said, bitterly and you scoffed.

'And I suppose you're the master at knowing what suits me and what doesn't!' You exclaimed and made your move to leave.

'Don't walk away from me Nila' He shouted, grabbing your arm tightly.

'Sehyuk, you're hurting me. Let go!'

You forced his hand off you and pushed him away, which wasn’t your smartest move. His hand connected with your cheek, causing your whole face to turn in the same direction due to the force. It knocked you off balance, it would have been fine but you were stood next to the stairs. You closed your eyes, waiting for the impact.

It seemed like every part of your body got hit as you made contact with the steps until you hit the bottom with a loud thud. Your body ached, you tried to move but you didn’t posses the energy to do so. You heard footsteps running, getting louder as they got closer but that’s the last thing you remember before you out.