Seogoong - Beaten and Bruised

Topp Dogg Scenarios

*Just a random scenario that I wrote ages ago and then forgot about. It's nothing special, pretty but whatever. I hope you like it ^^*

You knocked on the door for the third time, still waiting for an answer. Seogoong had text you half an hour ago demanding for you to come and see him at the dorm so you obliged seeing as it had been a while. However you'd been stood at the front door for 10 minutes and still nobody had answered. You were ready to ring Seogoong's neck for making you come all the way here just so you could find out they weren't there. You lifted your hand to knock for a fourth time but the door finally swung open revealing an out of breath Seogoong, his white hair dripping wet and his t-shirt on inside out.

'Sorry jagi, I was taking a shower and you know what the guys are like'

'Lazy' You said in unison and laughed.

'Ah, I've missed you' He confessed, pulling you into his arms. You breathed in his familiar scent and sighed in happiness.

'I've missed you too, Goongie'

He smiled at the nickname you gave him and pulled you further into the dorm. The rest of the guys had made themselves into a huge circle in the living room, which you and Seogoong joined yourselves onto.

'Oh yah, when did you get here?' Byungjoo asked, pointing in your direction.

'I've been stood knocking for the past 10 minutes, don't even try and say you didn't hear me' You laughed and Byungjoo placed his hand over his mouth in shock.

'Oh my god, that was you? I thought it was next door doing their DIY again'

'Really? I didn't' Gohn stated, earning him a smack around the head from Seogoong.

'Why didn't you answer it?'

Gohn shrugged.

'Too comfy'

'Wow, sorry I almost disturbed your relaxation' You stated, sarcastically and Gohn grinned widely at you. You shook your head at him but couldn't help but laugh at his honesty.

A hand s around your waist and you turned to face the owner. Seogoong smiled big, making his eyes turn into crescents. You mirrored his expression and started playing with the hem of his shirt, reminding yourself that he still had it on backwards. You snickered to yourself.

'What's so funny?' Seogoong asked, headbutting your shoulder like a cat.

'You have your shirt on inside out' You informed him and he looked down at himself a light shade of pink dusting his cheeks. 'Idiot' You teased, poking his side. He stood up so he could fix his little mishap. You watched in anticipation as he pulled the shirt from his body and smiled when his torso was revealed to you. You didn't realise you were staring until you had a hand waving in your face. You flinched away from it before finally swatting it away with your own.

'Seogoong, your girlfriend is a ert' Jiho voiced and you kicked his leg.

'Yah! I am not'

'Oh really, so you won't mind if he faces the opposite way'

'No I don't mind, ACTUALLY!' You stated matter-of-factly and Jiho smirked.

'Fine then, Seogoong turn around' He ordered and Seogoong shook his head at the both of you but obliged nevertheless, turning to face away from you. You didn't mind checking his out either but when he turned he revealed the biggest bruise ever that occupied the whole centre of his back.

'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!' You screeched, making everyone in the room jump.

'Yah! So loud' Jenissi complained and you stuck your tongue out at him.

'What have you guys been doing?'

'It's only from the choreo, when Hansol has to stand on me' Seogoong explained, hoping you'd understand. Instead you grabbed the t-shirt from his hands, screwed it up into a ball and launched it at Hansol to which it hit him square in the face.

'YAH! Stop standing on my boyfriend'

'Yah! Stop with the violence' Hansol retorted, launching it back at you. Bad idea. Hansol already realised this and was up and running away before anything else was said. You picked the shirt up and ran after him.

'Get back here and fight like a man'

'But i'm not a man, i'm just a boy' He cried and the rest of the guys started to laugh.

'Help she's going to kill me'

'Well I hope she does it quickly, I want my shirt back' Seogoong exclaimed, covering his exposed chest with his hands.

'You won't be getting that back any time tonight' Jiho laughed.

'Noona...noona please....stop please' Hansol begged, out of breath from running so much.

'Hansol you're just making it worse for yourself. You know she hates being called Noona' Seogoong stated, sitting down in the space he occupied previously grabbing a jacket from the side of the room.

Hansol let out a high pitched scream when you almost caught hold of him.

'HYUUUUUUUUNG'