Gohn - Lazy Sundays

Topp Dogg Scenarios

*Requested by WeirdKitten and Whatthegohn, I hope you like it ^3^*

Sundays were lazy days, always had been, always will be. It was a tradition you’d had for years and when you started dating Gohn he’d fallen into the tradition too. Even if he’d not entirely grasped the concept of it yet. He’d often ask why you weren’t dressed yet and you’d often have to remind him what day it was. His puzzled face soon turned into one of realization and you carry on lounging around with no prospect of doing much productive.

You’d been with Gohn for a little over 2 years now and he’d always wanted to do something special for you on these days, just to make them that little more relaxing for you. He knew why you did it, you worked five days a week, nine to five with barely any breaks and even when you were home 80% of your time was occupied by work related things so you always gave yourself the day off. It was time for you to relax and more importantly spend time with Gohn because with both of your busy work lives time together was a rarity.

You were still asleep when Gohn came in to the room, he’d been up early preparing for the day ahead while you slept soundly unbeknownst to everything. You started showing the first signs of life as he climbed onto the bed, making him smile.

‘Good morning, beautiful’ He chimed and you smirked with your eyes closed. He brushed away stray hairs from your face as you finally opened them, stretching your whole body as you did so.

‘Is it Sunday yet?’ You asked sleepily, making Gohn’s smile turn into a grin.

‘It certainly is and your breakfast is getting cold’

Your ears pricked up.

‘Breakfast?’

‘You sound surprised’ He raised a brow and now it was your turn to grin.

‘I am, it’s not everyday I get breakfast cooked for me by my wonderful boyfriend’

‘I don’t know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult’

‘Compliment, darling’ You assured, shuffling to the end of the bed. ‘Now come on breakfast is getting cold’

‘Wait!’ Gohn yelled, running to the door and covering it with his body. ‘Close your eyes’

‘What, why?’ You questioned, eyeing him suspiciously.

‘Just do it’ He retorted.

‘Alright, keep your wig on’

You obeyed and closed your eyes, you even put your hands over them so you 100% couldn’t see.

‘Don’t do anything weird’ You warned and heard Gohn snicker.

‘Come here’

‘I CAN’T SEE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO THERE. I DON’T KNOW WHERE HERE IS!’ You complained, making Gohn laugh out loud.

‘Alright, keep your wig on’

‘Yah! Get your own phrases’

You felt Gohn grab your hands, placing them around his waist. You squeezed it lightly making him let out a squeal, to which you giggled at.

He moved you forward and to what you could only guess was the living room, in your tiny apartment it could only have been.

‘You ready?’

You nodded.

‘Okay, open your eyes’

You were right, you were in the living room but it wasn’t how you’d left it the night before. The furniture had been re-arranged and blankets had been thrown over them to create a makeshift fort and inside were all your favourite DVD’s and the breakfast Gohn had mentioned earlier. It was the best addition to lazy Sundays since you’d discovered nap pillows.

‘Did you..do all this while I was sleeping?’

You stared at Gohn in disbelief. He nodded shyly.

‘Aigoo, now you go all shy’ You cooed, squishing his cheeks.

‘Do you like it?’ He asked, looking at you hopefully.

‘I don’t just like it I love it’

You pulled him towards you so you could hug him and as you did he lifted you up in the air and span you around. When he put you down you tugged on the front of his jumper, pulling his lips to yours in a sweet kiss.

‘Thank you for making lazy Sundays even better’

‘Anything for you’

‘A~ so cheesy’