B-Joo - It's Been A While

Topp Dogg Scenarios

*BJoo fluff requested by high_peak101, once again another one that's 10 years too late. I hope you like it*

 

'I'm home' You called to the apartment, knowing full well you'd get no answer. It'd been a while since BJoo had been home before you and it was really starting to take its toll. He'd be gone before you woke up in the morning and creep in at night after you'd already be asleep. The only time you saw him was if you woke up during the night and even then you could only see his sleeping face. It felt like an age since you'd heard his voice, you'd almost forgotten what it sounded like.

You dropped your bags near the door and slipped out of your shoes, stretching your toes as you did so.

Normally you could cope but you really needed him today.

All day you'd been knee deep in paperwork and files that your boss had dumped on you last minute with nowhere near enough time to complete. You were beyond stressed and all you wanted was to curl up on the couch next to BJoo and talk about anything and everything but work.

You trudged through the hall and into the living area, you stopped and pouted in thought. Something didn't feel right, there was something different about the atmosphere but you couldn't quite put your finger on what it was. You called again to make sure you were definitely alone and alas there was no answer.

You shrugged off your suspicions and dropped onto the couch, stretching out your limbs earning multiple cracks from your joints. You sighed in contentment at the thought of being free from work for 3 whole days, you turned your head towards the table to reach for the remote and that's when you noticed the envelope.

It was pale pink in colour and your name was neatly written in the centre, you recognised the penmanship as BJoo's and picked it up.

Hello beautiful, it's been a while, right? Hope you're holding up okay while i'm away. I'm sorry that we don't get to see each other as often as we both want to but it'll be over soon, I promise. I left a little something for you, go to the bedroom. BJoo x

You smiled for what felt like the first time in a week, he wasn't even here and he had the ability to cheer you up.

You did as the letter said and tiptoed to the bedroom, not entirely sure why you felt the need to be quiet. You poked your head in the door, gasping at what you saw.

There was confetti all over the room (he knew rose petals weren't your thing), making it explode with an array of colour. There was a box on the bed that had your name on it and another note attached.

When you're feeling down remember the good times x

You lifted the lid to reveal all the letters and trinkets you'd both sent each other when you first started dating. You teared up looking through it all, you were so focused you didn't hear BJoo tiptoe in behind you.

A pair of arms wrapped around your waist and you let out a squeal at the unexpected presence. A familiar scent instantly calmed you and you relaxed in his arms.

'Hello, beautiful'

'What are you doing back so early?'

'I asked for a couple days break so I could spend time with you' BJoo smiled, loosening his grip so you could turn around.

You buried your head into his chest to hide your tears from him but he wasn't stupid, he could feel his shirt getting wet.

'Why are yoy crying?'

You pulled your head up and laughed lightly.

'Happy tears'

He used his thumbs to wipe your face, holding it in his hands when he was done. He moved his head closer until your noses touched, lingering there for a second before pressing his lips to yours. You stayed there in that moment for a good few minutes, if you didn't need oxygen you could've made that hours but eventually you had to pull away.

You wrapped your arms around him and held on tight as though your life depended on it.

'I love you, BJoo'

He smiled, resting his head on yours as he your back.

'I love you, too'