P-Goon - No Secrets (Part 2)

Topp Dogg Scenarios

You winced when your eyes met the light of the room, it’d been dark for so long you weren’t used to the brightness of the white walls. The steady beep of the heart monitor made it apparent where you were and that’s when you were brought back to your senses. You remembered hitting the stairs and P-Goon’s voice and then you woke up here. Your body still ached from the trauma and you groaned when you tried to move your legs. There was a stir beside you and you looked to find P-Goon resting against your arm, his hand enclosed in yours. He would have been so worried about you. He didn’t mean to do what he did; he would never hurt you intentionally. You were far to precious to him, knowing that he’d caused this would be killing him and he’d never forgive himself for it. You knew it too. P-Goon would always go out of his way to protect you, even if it meant risking his career.

‘Sehyuk?’ You croaked, your mouth lacking the moisture it needed to speak properly.

He stirred for a second time and his eyes opened. They were bloodshot and puffy. It was evident he’d been crying. Your heart sank and you his hair.

‘Nila, I am so sorry, I never meant t-‘ He choked when his eyes filled with tears once again and you nodded in understanding.

‘I know you are’

He got up so he could hug you but hesitated to go all the way.

‘What’s wrong?’ You asked, eyebrows knitting together in concern.

‘I’m scared to’ He confessed but you were still confused.

‘Scared to what?’

‘Scared to touch you’ He looked away, silent tears stained his cheeks as he stepped back slightly. ‘I-I don’t want to hurt you again’

‘S-Sehyuk’ You breathed as tears of your own threatened to fall. ‘You won’t’

You held out your arms, welcoming him to hug you.

‘But what if I do’

‘I trust you, now trust me’

He edged closer bringing his arms around to hold you, he was tense but as you pulled him in tighter you felt his shoulders loosen and soon enough it was like before. As he pulled away you kept him close, holding his face in your hands gently. You his cheek and traced his lips before planting a kiss on them.

‘It’s okay Sehyuk, you don’t have to worry anymore’