Yano - Byong!

Topp Dogg Scenarios

*Requested by Akirachoi, I hope you like it. Sorry it took so long ^3^*

The day was yours and Yano’s, no one to bother you, no one to interrupt. Just a perfect day for the two of you.

You had been lounging on the couch all day, still in your pajamas with no intention of it being any different.

You were currently watching some re-run of a drama, not really caring that you’d seen the episode about five times. It was quiet, a nice quiet, well that was until your boyfriend poked you in the side.

‘Byong!’

‘Yah, that tickles stop it’ You scolded, well tried to scold but with a smile on your face it didn’t really have the same affect.

‘Byong! Byong!’

He poked you twice more and smirked when you glared at him.

‘I will hurt you, you know’ You threatened, trying to sound intimidating but failing to do so.

‘Oooooh I’m shaking’ He teased and you scoffed.

‘You’ll regret saying that’ You stated matter-of-factly and he all but laughed out loud.

‘Why? What are you going to do?’ He tested and you smirked.

‘This’

You pretended to launch yourself at him and he flinched away making you laugh from your seated position.

‘YAH!’ He yelled and unlike you actually launched himself at you, tackling you on the couch. You screamed, trying to fight back but got weak because of your laughter.

‘Stop it, I’m defenseless’ You pleaded, tears falling from you eyes from laughing so much. There was nothing you could do it was a vicious cycle. You couldn’t stop him from ticking you because you were too weak but you were too weak because he was tickling you.

‘Yano please, I can’t breath’

‘Say I’m the greatest person in existence and I will’

‘I’m not saying that’

‘Okay then, I’ll just carry on’ He shrugged.

‘Fine I’ll say it! Yano is the greatest person in existence’

The tickling ceased and you were free to breath properly again. You wiped the tears from your eyes and it was only then you realised how close your faces had become to each other. You averted your eyes from his face shyly, making him smile.

You’d been dating for a while now but moments like this still had you heart racing. Yano leaned closer, brushing his lips against yours gently in a teasing way before he went all the way pressing them together. Your heart stopped momentarily and it was only when your tensed body relaxed that you really got into the rhythm of the kiss. Your hands went to his hair and you brushed through the locks with your fingers. It was a perfect moment, perfect until your front door slammed shut making the both of you snap back up into the positions you occupied before all of this occurred. One by one the other members piled through the living room door from the hall and you sighed leaning you head on Yano’s shoulder.

‘I regret giving them all the code for my front door’

‘Yeah, you need to reset that’