Seogoong - Wait Til' Half Time

Topp Dogg Scenarios

*I've had this in my storage for a while because I was never fully satisfied with it but i've just decided to put it up anyway. Hope you guys like it*

It was a known fact that when you were watching football, for those 90 minutes nothing but the 11 men on the pitch mattered to you. No matter who you were or what you wanted, you would treat everyone the same, even Seogoong.

———-

'I hurt my finger today at practice' Seogoong held his plastered finger up so it was visible only in your peripheral vision. Not that you saw it anyway.

'That's nice Goongie' You replied, your eyes never leaving the screen.

'Are you even listening to me?'

'Yes of course I a- COME ON REF THAT'S TWICE NOW HE NEEDS BOOKING!' You yelled, throwing your hands up in the air, narrowly missing Seogoong's head in the process.

'Yah! You weren't listening'

'Yes I was' You stated matter-of-factly, your eyes still glued to the screen.

'What did I say then?' He asked, raising a brow but all he got in return was silence.

’_______-AH!’

'WHAT!?' You screamed actually taking your eyes away from the screen to look in his direction. Seogoong flinched at the sudden loudness of your voice but before he could talk a whistle was blown and your head snapped around to look at the TV.

A player from your team was on the floor clutching his leg and the ref was pulling out his yellow card to give to the opposing team’s player that had obviously caused it all.

'I've missed that now! What the hell happened?!' You exclaimed, a tone of annoyance lacing your voice. It wasn't often that you got like this but it really ticked you off when you missed something.

Seogoong opened his mouth to say something but hearing his intake of breath you shushed him before he could.

'Just wait until half time, please Seogoong' You half begged and then shut up yourself to concentrate on the last 2 minutes of the first half.

Seogoong nodded and stayed silent, waiting for the half time whistle to be blown. After 2 minutes the play stopped and you finally turned to him.

'So how did you hurt it?'

He looked at you with a bewildered expression and you tutted. A minute ago it was you that was supposedly not paying attention.

'Your finger'

'So you were listening?' Seogoong beamed and you rolled your eyes.

'I told you I was'

'Not really. You were like 'Yeah I a- OH MY GOD REF BOOK HIM” He imitated your voice in an exaggerated fashion and you hit his shoulder making him laugh.

'Yah I did not sound like that' You protested, folding your arms across your chest and pouting.

'Aww are you sulking now?' He cooed, poking your waist making you yelp involuntarily. You tried to push him away, still keeping your straight face but he was too strong and soon enough he had you pinned underneath him.

'Yah! Seogoong you're heavy you know' You complained, attempting once again to move him but admitting defeat when you couldn't. You sighed in annoyance and stared up at him retaining your pout. You would have folded your arms too if they weren't restrained. Seogoong chuckled as he loomed over you.

'Give me a kiss and i'll let you go' He stated and you shook your head.

'You'll miss the second half' He warned trying to waver you.

'No I won't' You stated, smugly and Seogoong laughed.

'And how are you going to watch it like this?' He raised a brow.

'I don't plan to'

'Oh really, I'd love to know your plan'

'Let's just say if you're not off me within 5 minutes you'll find out'

Seogoong laughed for a second time, making no move to free you up. You smirked knowing full well he would regret it. When you said you didn’t like missing anything he should have been warned.

'You've got 1 minute until the ref blows the whistle, I'd move if I were you'

'Ooh I'm so scared' He teased and you laughed thinking of what was about to happen.

The whistle was blown and you used all the strength you could muster up to push Seogoong to the side, making him fly off the couch and onto the floor in one single move. He hit the floor with a satisfying thud and you sat straight up focusing back onto the TV. Seogoong looked at you, sitting proudly up on the couch and he smirked, an idea popping into his head.

'Well then i'll just turn this off shall I' He picked up the remote off the table but you screamed like a child making him throw it back down in horror.

'Interrupt my football once more and i'll seriously make you regret being born, okay?' You warned, staring him dead in the eye making him shrink back.

'D-Deh'