Friends

Our second chance

Author's POV

 

 

"Pany?!" "Tiff?!" Two girls half-yellled at the same time.

"Come on guys, I prepared breakfast. I also prepared some soup for both of you cause I think you two drank a bit too much wine yesterday." Tiffany gestured both girls to take their seats.

"Ah, yeah..."Taeyeon awkwardly grab Jessica's arm towards the table and both them sat down.

"So... How did you...get inside?" Taeyeon asked trying to make a conversation to ease the mood.

"Last time I checked I also live here...so normally ,I would have a key"Tiffany said while giving a smile

"Ah, yeah hehehheh.." Taeyeon laughed awkwardly.

".....….............." Awkward silence came and surrounded the girls.

"When did you get here?" Taeyeon started to talk again

"Just this morning, the whole house smelled like alcohol when I opened the door and just what I thought, you guys drank alcohol and not just a few but a lot. I mean really, did you see how many bottles you've finished?" Tiffany stopped eating and started scolding the two older girls.

"We didn't drink too much.." Taeyeon said

 "It IS too much Taeyeon" Tiffany said while glaring at the two girls infront of her.

"Its not the many Pany... Its only 12 bottles.." Taeyeon resorted.

 

"12?! Really Taeyeon?! You think its normal for 2 girls to drink 12 bottles all by themselves?! Huh?! I even found you two sleeping on the ground because you two were too drunk to even sleep on the couch" The red headed girl snapped.

 "I....ah ...w-we..we di-didnt.. Ah..sigh.... mianhe...." Taeyeon said while looking down and as for the other girl that was scolded,she had her head down as soon a Tiffany opened .

"Sigh...its okay..just...I'm not telling you two to stop drinking,its just ..just not safe being drunk like that. At least have someone to take care of you after getting drunk..okay?" Tiffany said while trying to look at the two girls eyes.(not at the same time peepz XD)

"Yeah...okay..mianhe" said Taeyeon

"Mianhe...." Finally the blonde started to talk after staying mum  since Tiffany arrived.

 "Its okay...  Let's continue eating shall we?" Tiffany said while holding her utensils up motioning the to girls to start eating again.

"Pany?" The oldest in the table called the youngest.

"Yeah?" 

"Where are you these past week?" Taeyeon said while squinting her eyes.

"I stayed with Sunny" 

"Ahhhhhh" Taeyeon replied.

 

After small "chat" the girls finished eating and Taeyeon offered to wash the dishes. The blonde decided to go to the garden for fresh air while the red headed girl went to the living room to clear up the mess the older girls left.

 

 

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

"aish... Too. Much. Bottles." How could they drink all of these? Sigh......

 

After picking up their trash, I saw my favorite pink blanket on the floor.

 

"That Jung! How could she just leave this on the floor?! Aish!" With that I've decided to talk to her so I stormed out while holding my favorite blanket.

"Jung!" I called her as soon as I saw her figure.

"Jung!' I called again this time she turned around to looked at who's calling her.

"Jung." I said while facing her and giving her a glare.

"Ye-yes?"I can see her frigeting as she answer. Tch. How dare she leave my blankie on the ground!

" why did you leave this on the ground?" I lifted up the my blankie to show it to her.

"Eh?" 

"Why did you leave my favorite blanket on the ground?!"

"Wha-what?...huh?"she answered with that 'are-you-serious' look on her face. Yes, I know it's kinda childish to be acting like this but hey! We all have our most prized possession right?

"Why did you leave this on the found?" I said in a more calmed tone

"I was rushing....and..well..I was rushing...so I kinda throw that while trying to get up to wake Taeyeon... I didn't know it-its yours" she said as she looked down. Why does she do that all the time?aish..

"Stop looking down okay? Is the ground that interesting?"

"Wha-..its...ah.. Aish" she said while rubbing the back of her head. Heehehhehe cute.

"Jessi..."

"ye-yeah?" She suddenly looked at me

"Uh...about last week.." Her eyes suddenly starts being glossy

"Wha-what about la-last week?"

"About what you said. Uhhh...  I've been thinking about what you've said this past week and...and..uhhh.uhmm....I don't think its right for us to be uhhh... Uhmm..."

"To be what?" She asked while looking at my eyes

"Let's be uh..uhmmm...let's be friend again Jessi." I said while smiling.

"Friends?" She asked

"Yeah...friends. You..you don't want?" 

"Sigh.... I thought..  You'll ask me to leave..that's a relief" she said as she put her hand on her chest.

"Why would I ask you to leave" I said

"Uh..cause you hate me?"she said while blinking her eyes a few times

" I don't hate you. At least not anymore."

"Really?" She said while looking at my eyes.

"Yes, really..but I don't think I would be able to ugh..return the love your giving that time. I... I loved you Jessi but I think...I don't think I love you like I did before...mianhe." I said while holding her hand. I can see how shock she is but to my surprise she smiled at me.

"Tiff, thank you. Really.  I love you I do but I think your right we should just be friends even if were just friends is enough for me. Its best this way." There's a little sting at my heart when she said that but this is the best for us.

"So friends?" She said as she give her hands out for a handshake.

"Friends" I said but instead of shaking her hands i pulled her in for a hug. I can feel that she's hesitating to return the hug at first but eventually she hugged me tightly.

 

 

I miss you my Jessi.....

 

 

 

-----------------------+-+++++++++++

 

Yo guys! I'm back XD

Snong nagpuntang BOB? 

NAKAKAINGGIT XD

#teambahay 

Hahahahhahaha

 

PS. Your comments gives me motivation so I wish you guys could comment more XD