Like before

Our second chance

Jessica's POV

 

 

"Jessi.." Urghh someone's shaking me.......

"Jessi...wake up" urghhhhhh just who is this?

"Jessi.....wake up will you?" Just who is this, disturbing my sleep like this?

"Jessi.." Oh the shaking stopped

"Jung! Wake up! Or else I'll shower you with cucumbers!"eh? Cucumber?!

" I'm up! I'm up!"I suddenly stand up on my bed

"Eh? Tiff? Its you"

"Of course its me, babo!" She said while putting her hands at her waist and tapping her foot.

"Why wake me up this early Tiff? "I whined

" this early? Are you sure its still early? Check what time it is now." She said while still tapping her foot.

"Oh shoot! Its already 8:30?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" I said while shuffling on top of my bed.

"Huh?Jung are you sure your a human not a log? Your so dense! I've been trying to wake you up for the past hour and every time that I will wake you up you'll say 'five more minutes'." She said while rolling her eyes at me

"Eh? Is that so...?" I said while scratching the back of my head.

 "You're still the same Jessi. You never change. Still the sleepy head I know years ago" she said while walking towards me and smiling.

"Hehehe yeah you too..still a nagger I see hehehehe" I said while laughing. But, instead of getting angry she just smirked at me.

"Yeah I guess.....but you.." She said while pointing at me.

"...did changed physically......nice abs Jessi" eh.....? I looked at my self and I realized that I was only in my sports bra and short shorts.

"Yah! Get out!" I said while trying to cover myself with the blanket.

"Oh please Jessi, I've seen that already. We used to take bath together remember?" She said

"That was along time ago! We were kids back then!" Oh ! I'm sure that I'm blushing real bad right now.

"Hehehhehe yeah yeah, take your bath and then go eat with me downstairs okay?" She said

"O-okay"oh shoot I stuttered 

" hehehhehe, I'll be at the kitchen if you need anything" she said while walking out.

Sigh.......that girl didn't change a bit. Still a tease as ever....I guess I have my personal alarm clock back hehhehe.......I guess this is fine. Even if she won't love me back at least she is still beside me...

 

 ----------------------------------------------------------

 

 "Tiff" where is she? She said she'd be in the kitchen sigh...maybe she's up stairs.

"Tiff?" Ah! Maybe she's in her room

"Tiff?" I said when I opened the door but as soon as I opened it saw her. I saw her half . Yes, half . My first love is half in front of me...oh God..help me keep my sanity..

"Yah!!!!" A book was thrown straight towards my face.

"Ouch! What the heck Tiff!"I said while rubbing my face trying to lessen the pain.

" I'm trying to change here! Get out" she said while trying to cover herself.

"Oh please Tiff, I've seen that already. We used to take bath together remember?" I said the same line she told me earlier with a smirk.

But instead of an answer, all I've got is a book thrown at my face. Again.

"Just get out will ya!!" Oh no she mad. Her face got all red. I gotta scram. Now. 

"See ya Tiff!" I said as I ran out.

"By the way, nice Tiff hehehhehe" I said before she can slam the door.

"Yahhhhhhhh!!!" Wow still loud as ever.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's POV

 

"Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed my embarrassment out.

"That Jung!" Oh my god... My face is getting hotter....that Jung. I'm blushing because of her again sigh.... 

I should get dress now. Oh my its already nine? Oh god I'm so dead.

"Dad will kill me for being late." I got dress and went down to eat.

"Finally, you decided to show up" she said while tapping the table.

"Let's just eat. Were late already" I said as I sit down. I started to eat as fast as I could.

"Tiff, you know you don't have to hurry right?" She said while looking at me still not eating.

"What the heck are you saying? We HAVE TO hurry. Okay?"

"We're late already Tiff. I'm sure we will both get scolded by our fathers later even if you try to hurry. So just eat comfortably okay?" She said as she remove a stain at my lips. Oh gosh, I'm sure I'm blushing right now.

"Angry? Tiff calm down will you. Your all red."

"Just eat." I said while looking down.  I don't want her to see me blushing...

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV

"oh! Look at the time. Its already 6 pm time to scram" I said as I grab my things

"Sica... at least take an over time to make up for the time you were late" Taeyeon said. Yes, Taeyeon. My small buddy hehehhehe. My father hired her to keep me sane her cause I don't know anyone when I first came here.

"I think the amount of scolding I've got from dad make up for it already" I said as I pat her shoulder.

"You deserve the scolding Sica. Be responsible sleepy head."

"Yeah yeah, See ya Taeng" I said as I head out

"Yah! Wait for me icy" she said as she got her things and followed me.

"Tch. Who told you to come with me?" 

"as you yourself its 6 pm already time to go home" aish this midget

"Hey Taeng" I called her as we got to the parking lot

"I'm going to fetch Tiff" 

" so what?" She said as we walk to my car.

"You should take your own car." I stopped and told her.

"Are you shooing me away icy?"

"No midget, I'm trying to give you a chance to give Sunny a ride home" she looked at me shocked.

"And how the heck would I do that? Huh? She won't let me drive her home that's for sure" she said

"Midget, Tiff told me that she always go home with Sunny at Monday because of something I don't know. So here's the thing Taeng, I'll tell her that me and Tiff would go somewhere so you could take her home Kay?"

"Are you sure that's gonna work?"

"Its not if your not going to work with me."

"Okay, I'm in" she said as she ran to her car.I also went to my car and went to where Tiff works.

   

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

"Tiff!" I called her as soon as I saw her went out of the building with Sunny.

"Oh, your here Jessi" she said as soon as they got to where I am.

"Of course I'm here" I said

"Tiff we gotta go" 

"To where?"

"Our meeting with our parents. Don't tell me you forgot about it?" I asked 

"I was not informed about that" she said with a very confused face.

"Well i was so let's go" I said as I grab her hands. Oh shoot my heart's beating so fast. Stop beating so fast heart its just holding hands.

"But what about Sunny? We were supposed to go home together because her car is not available this day"

"I have a friend who can get her home safely" I said

"Yah Jessica! Are you telling me to go home with a stranger?" She said while looking annoyed

"Sunny, she's not a stranger don't worry"

"Wait a minute let me find her" I said as look around for a certain midget.

"Oh there she is" I said as I pointed to my midget friend.

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany said

"Yep Taengoo" 

"I can't go home with her" Sunny said

" you have no choice Sunny" 

"Yes I have. I will take a cab" Sunny said

"No your not. Just let TaeTae drive you home" Tiffany said

"But Fany.."

"Let me take you home" Taeyeon said as she got closer to us.

"Sigh........okay BUT your not coming inside the house" Sunny said

"Okay, sure" Taeyeon said. Hehhehe my midget friend is happy.

"Okay bye you two!!" I said as I took Tiff at the car. Once we are inside I looked outside to see if Sunny did go with Taeyeon and thankfully she did

"Jessi?" Tiff called me

"Yes?" 

"You planned this right?" Oh no I'm dead

"Ahh... Ehh  ... Yeah... I ..kinda did" oh I'm really dead.

".................you........did good hahhhahahah" oh thank god I thought she was angry.

"I thought you were angry Tiff"

"Why would I be? I want them to get back together too" she said while smiling at me happily.

 

 

 

------------------------------++++-++++++++

Yo guys I'm back hehehe

Not to late to say Happy Birthday to my UB Jessica Jung right? Hehehhehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONE'S MAOMAO!!!!

HEHEHH

PS. As I said comments at highly appreciated. Hehheheh