Why?

Our second chance

Jessica's pov

In the car

"Jessica we will have a dinner meeting with the Hwang family later" Dad said

"Meeting? What for?"I asked. What the heck are we going to talked about with that stupid meeting. Don't get me wrong we just got back from the states. The flight was really tiring. All I want to do is sleep. All day.

"About your wedding" Gosh I didn't agree to that!

"What the heck dad!! I didn't agree to that stupid wedding!" Gosh I'm so mad right now.

"You have no choice Sooyeon. You have to marry Tiffany you understand?" Oh. My . God dad is glaring at me.

" but dad what about Hara? How will she react to this?" Gosh Hara is a great girlfriend. I just can't hurt her. What do you expect me to say?'Hara I'm going to get married with my ex-bestfriend let's break up' is that what you want me to say? No. A big no. I can't hurt her.

" that's why I told you to break up with her before we go back here in Korea. Jessica it's better to break up with her in personal than in text." Dad said

"Dad she'll get hurt. We've been together for more than a year now dad" I can't hurt Hara. I just can't.

"That's your problem Sooyeon. That's for you to solve but what ever happens your going to marry tiffany"dad sad What should I do? I can't hurt Hara but I can't disobey dad. I wonder what Tiffany thinks about this. I hope she disagree to this stupid wedding too.

Tiffany's pov

Hwang's residence

"Tiffany" dad called me

"What is dad?" I asked him

"We're going to have a dinner meeting with the Jungs later" dad said. Wait Jungs?

"Dad they're not here in korea right? They left right?" I thought they left?

"They just got back rom the states Fany" so they're back but what are going to talked about that meeting?

"Dad, what that meeting about?"I asked him

"It's about your wedding with Jessica" huh? Wedding? With Jessica?

"Dad! What wedding! " what wedding is he talking about?!

" your going to get married with Jessica. James and I have talked about this long ago. Before you girls were even born." He explained.

" But dad were both girls" I tried to reasoned out

"So what? You've broke up with that nickhun guy already right? And besides Jessica and you were really close before se went to the states right? It won't be hard to get along with her" he said. He's joking right?

"Bu-" before I can even finish my sentence he cut it.

"No buts Miyoung" oh god he's serious.

"Yes dad" why? Why her?

 

Author's pov

Both girls can't believe that the two of them would get married. They didnt even think that they would meet again. They were both confused and shocked.

"Why? Why her? Why do I have to marry my ex-bestfriend?" They both thought