Ms. Perfect meets Ms. Perfect

Our second chance

Author's POV

 

"What was that? Oh my..." Tiffany said with her fingers brushing her lips while walking back and forth in her room.

"I've kissed her!" she kept on walking back and forth but now with her hands running through her hair.

"No.. I didnt.. I didnt kiss her right? Right? Its just an accident. I didnt mean it to happen.. It means nothing right?" she immediately stopped walking as soon as she stopped speaking. Her hands that was previously running through her hair dropped to her sides while standing with a confused expession planted on her face.

"But...if it means nothing to me..... Why?" Tiffany turned around and saw someone. Someone whose face is as red as a tomato and whose eyes are as bright as the stars that brightens the sky during the night.

She saw herself infront of the mirror. She saw her own reflection with an expression that she didnt expect to see.

"Why am I happy?"Tiffany said with a radiant smile that replaced the confused expression she has earlier.

 

 

 

 Jessica's POV

 

 

 

"Oh jjang hahahahah" I couldnt get over what happened earlier. I know i look like a fool right now with a stupid smile plastered on my face but i cant help it. I mean, we've kissed! Who wouldn't be happy right? Even royalties would feel lucky to be kissed by Tiffany Hwang. 

 

*dingdong*

*dingdong*

 

I heard the doorbell rang so i stood up and opened the door. 

 

"Sica!" 

"Oh! Taeng, sup. What are you doing here?" i asked her

"I was at the park near here earlier so I thought I should drop by" she said while pushing me inside the house.

"Wait, what were you doing in the park?" i asked her again.

"I meet up with someone there" 

"Hey, who's that someone? Its too early to meet up with someone"

"Okay. Dude. First, you better wipe that weird and stupid smile on your face. Second that 'someone' is no one, okay? My father wanted me to meet that guy to discuss some work related things" she said as she sat down the couch and lifted her feet to the center table.

"Okay, no need to get defensive and by the way.." I raised my index finger" .. this smile..." I used my finger to point to my lips. "..is not stupid. Its means alot"

 "Hahahaha I'm not defensive, I was explaining. And dude, that smile doesnt look meaningful hahahha it looks erted hahaha" she said while slapping her thighs and laughing her guts out.

"Yah! What do mean by erted?! I'm no ert!" i slapped her hard on her shoulder as I said that.

"Hahahahah oh really?" she raised her left eyebrows while saying that. Geezzzz this midget really knows how to push my buttons.

"Oh my gawd Taeng! Stop annoying me. You're ruining my fantastic morning." 

"Im not annoying you, Im asking you. Hahahahaa" 

"Will you stop it already!"

"Hahhahah will you lighten up Sica. I'm just trying to tease you okay hahaha."

"Oh really? I didnt know" catch the sarcasm?

" hahahah the ice princess is showing up hahahah"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny Taeng"

"Hahahhaahha seriously, lighten up dude. Okay, I'll stop. So, why are you smiling like an idiot so early in the morning?pft.." sigh she's still stiffling her laugh sigh. When will this kid grow up? Jjinja.

"Taen-" i couldnt even finish saying her name when she started to laugh like a miniac.

"Buwahahahahahhahahaha" seriously

"Wahhahahaha.. Haa.haaa... Oh gawd hahah... Ha wohh" wtf do I look that stupid for her to shed some tears while laughing? Wtf..

"Done now? Huh? Ajummma?" i asked her.

"Ow hahahhayeahh."

"Will you let me speak now?"

"Oh yeah haha. Shoot"

"Something happened" I told her

"What something?"

"Well...I kinda.. Well, Tiffany and I kinda kissed?" after I told her that her face that has this playful smile changed into a very confused expression.

"What?"she asked me

"Tiffany and I kissed" 

"What!!!! Dude! WTF! How? And why?! I mean dude seriously?"Taeyeon sprung from the couch.

"Taeng, relax. Take your sit" i Stood up and grabbed her shoulder and made her sit back to the couch.

"Okay, Taeng. It was an accident. She didnt mean to slip and to fall onto me. Its an accidental kiss but, Taeng, I couldnt help but to feel estatic about it. Even though it didnt even last that long I felt... I felt like it was our first kiss. It sent bolts of electricity all over my body. It felt amazing Taeng."

"Sighhh.. Dude. Sorry for shouting. I was, well ,surprised. I thought hahahhaa that you guys are taking it seriouly already hahaha"

"Wh-what? No! No, its accident." I felt that my cheeks are starting to heat up.

"Hahahaha but your uhmmm what term did you use? Uhmm? ESTATIC hahahahahha?" here she goes again

"Stop it will yah" 

"Why would I stop? I should continue teasing you while you are ESTATIC hahahhaha its a once in a lifetime achievement dude hahahha" WTF

"Taeng!!!" I tackled her to the ground and started to grip her arm for an armlock but she's still laughing. Im really starting to lose my patience when someone interrupted our wrestling match.

"What's up with all the noise?" Tiffany said while standing at the stairs. I accidentally stared at her eyes for awhile and I forgot that midget is still under me.

"Fany-ah! Help! This Jung is getting too wild! Help me out will yah"

 She walked down like an angel from heaven and stopped infront of me and Taeng with her hands at her waist and with a sharp glare.

"Jessi" she said while glaring at me and i couldnt help but to get a liitle scared.

"Yes Tiff?"

"Stop that"

"Huh?"

"Get off of her" Tiffany said

"Yeah! Get off Sica!" aish this midget got lucky but I'll get my revenge. I slowly set her free.

"Whipped hehe" midget whispered to me when we got up.

"Aish!" I was going to smack her head when Tiffany interrupted me.

"Stop that Jessi, we're late" she said 

" Late ? For what?" i looked at her eyes while asking her but she averted her vision to the floor. 

"Airport jezzz Jessi. How many time will I have to tell you that Hara is arriving today?" oh

"Oh crap I for-" .

"What?! Hara? As in Goo Hara?" Taeng said

"Yep, that Hara. So if you guys are done playing can we now go and fetch her? Taetae you could come if you want" Tiffany answered

"I'll go too"Taeng said

"Lets go" Tiffany said while walking out of the house.

 

 

 

 

At the airport

(still Jess' POV)

 

 

 

"Where here" I said as i stopped the car.

"Lets go find her. I bet she's here already" Tiffany said

We went to the place where people from the airport would usually come out and stood there waiting for Hara.

"What does she looks like Jessi?" Tiffany asked me

"Umhmm she's average in height uhmm long haired... Uh....." i dont know why but I couldnt describe Hara suddenly 

"She has a round beautiful doe like eyes, long haired, average height, nice fashion sense and has a fair complexion" Taeng said oh gawd ahe saved me there.

 "Ahhh.. Uhmmm is she that girl?" Tiffany asked while pointing at a certain direction.

We saw a girl that fitted Taeng' s description perfectly walking towards us

"Yes." i said

"Dude its Hara" 

"...."

I couldnt say anything until Hara is right in front of us. She removed her sunglasses and smiled at us

"Hi guys" she said while walking towards me

"Sica-yah" Hara hugged me really tight when she reached me

"Hara" I was hesitant to hug her but eventually I hugged her too.

"I missed you a lot" she said

"I did too" i said as she slowly let go of me

"Really?" she said while looking straight to my eyes 

"Yes" she smiled at my answer and diverted her attention to Taeng and Tiffany.

"Hello Taeyeon unnie. Its been awhile" she gave Taeng a short hug

"Hahha yeah its been awhile" Taeng answered

"And you should be Tiffany-shi right?" she averted her attention to Tiff

"Hahah yes. I'm Tiffany Hwang. You can call me Tiffany if you want." Tiffany smiled at Hara

"You and Sica are at the same age right? Is it okay if I call you unnie?" 

"Ohyeah, we're the same age. And yes, you could call me unnie "Tiffany smile sweetly at Hara.

"Hahhaha okay.Great, thanks Unnie! " Hara said while hugging Tiff.

 

 

 

"Dude, Ms. Perfect meets Ms. Perfect. Goodluck" Taeng said while patting my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

.................................

Yo guyyyssss!! 

Its been a while huh? Well I kinda lost the feels Jessica left but a sone is always a sone right? Even though my UB is Jessica, my fave ggroup would always be SNSD.

 

So yeah, Im back guys! 

Leave some comments okay?

Ps. I didnt proof read this cause i wanna sleep already hahahha. So, please bear with me XD

Leave me some comment guys 

 

Ciao!