Triple jelly part 2

Our second chance

While the girls are waiting for their food to be served, Tiffany's phone suddenly rang. The girl looked at her phone and saw Sunny's name flashed at its screen. Without any second thought she picked it up.

"Hello?" Tiffany said

"Fany-ah~ where are you? I havent seen you in a while ~ lets meet up~" the girl at the other line said

"Sunny-ah~ " Taeyeon suddenly looked at Tiffany when she heard the girl say the name of the girl she wanted to see.

"I'm currently at a restaurant near Jung empire. Im with TaeTae, Jessi and Hara. Would you like to join us bunny-ah?"

"Taeyeon's with you?" Sunny said

"Yepp"Tiffany replied 

"Ahhhhh.... I think we should just meet up some other ti-"before Sunny could even finish what she was saying Tiffany interupted.

"Hep hep hep just come here Sunny. I know you miss me and I definitely miss you. Besides this is the perfect time to meet up cause you'll be able to meet Jessi's girl"

"Oh! Sica and her girlfriend are also there?" Sunny asked which confused Tiffany cause she's sure that she mentioned that already but she agreed anyway.

"Yeahh they're here. So would you pretty please join us~"

"Sigh..... Okay. Send me the address of the place Fany-ah. I'll be there in a few. "

"See yah bunny" Tiffany replied before she hanged up.

"Sunny's coming?" Taeyeon asked as soon as Tiffany hanged up the phone.

"Yep Taetae~" Tiffany said while showing her eyesmile to Taeyeon then she suddenly realized that she didnt ask the others if they dont mind inviting Sunny over. " You guys dont mind right? Right Jessi?" 

"Of course we dont. Right guys? " Jessica said while looking at both Hara and Taeyeon.

"And besides, Taeyeon probably loved the idea of Sunny being here" Jessica said while giving Taeyeon a teasing smirk while the said girl blushed madly on her seat.

 

 

                     *     *     *     *      *    *    *    *

  

After a whole 20 minutes of waiting their food finally arrived and as soon as it arrived, Dave, the so called waiter assigned to them, smiled charmingly at Tiffany while arranging her order first. And as soon as Jessica noticed that the waiter was once again trying to get Tiffany's attention her mood turned upside down.

"Here's your food. I hope you guys enjoy the food. Specially you miss beautiful" Dave told them without forgetting to flirt with Tiffany.

"Enjoy my " Jessica whispered while glaring at Dave's retreating figure not knowing that Taeyeon heard her.

"Hey stop being so mean Sica" Taeyeon nudged her bestfriend.

"I dont care if I'm being mean Taeng. He's getting in my nerves." Jessica whispered 

"Well dont let him get in your nerves. Your being obvious." Taeyeon said while starting to dig in her food.

"Obvious of what?" Jessica's voice started to get louder without her knowing.

"What obvious of what?" Hara asked Jessica.

"Huh? Ahhh.....uhmmm" 

"Obvious that she doesnt like the service here" Taeyeon answered to save Jessica from Hara's questioning look.

"Yeah that..." Jessica said

"Hmmmm.... Now that you talked about it, this place serves their food too slow. It took them 20 minutes or more right?" Tiffany said

"Well this is not a fast food chain Pany-ah hehe" Taeyeon chuckled 

"Hehehhehe you have a point there TaeTae." Tiffany said 

"Hmmmm~ this is daebak" Hara said when she took a bite of the grilled salmon.

"Babe~ here have a bite" Hara said as she try to feed Jessica.

Jessica hesitated at first when she saw Tiffany staring at them but she took it anyway when Tiffany looked away.

"Isnt it delicious babe?" Hara said at Jessica 

"Ah... Yeah" Jessica replied

Jessica was about to try her chicken salad when a hand stopped her from taking a bite.

" Dont eat that." Tiffany said while standing up.

"What? Why?" Jessica looked at Tiffany with a confused expression specially when Tiffany grabed her plate and exchanged it with hers.

"You're fine eating this lasagna right?" Jessica was even more confused when Tiffany asked her that.

"Yeah.. Bu-" Jessica was interupted when Tiffany talked.

"You should really be more careful Jessi. The salad you ordered has some little bits of cucumber in it. You're allergic to those right" Tiffany scolded Jessica.

"Oh.. I didnt notice those" Jessica was pretty much surprised that Tiffany saw those bits. And suddenly it hit her. She almost ate the most disgusting food she ever encountered.

"Oh..... ! I almost ate a cucumber" Jessica said with a face showing nothing but disgust.

"Hahahahahahahaha. Omygawd your face is too hahahahahhaha its too muchhaha" Taeyeon laughed hysterically.

"Yah! Quite laughing midget" Jesaica said while slapping Taeyeon's arm

"Hahahhahahaha I hahaha cant hahaha" 

"Yahh!" 

"Hahahahaha its just your hahaha face is too funny ahhaha" Taeyeon once again managed to piss off the ice princess.

"Hahahha your right Taetae hahaha" Tiffany suddenly joined in teasing Jessica.

"You see Sica hahaaha even Pany agrees with me hahaha"

"Yah! Tiff why are you siding with this midget?" Jessica pouted.

"Hahahha omygawd dont pout. You look like Angelina Jolie whose lips are stung by a bee hahah" Taeyeon said and when Tiffany heard Teayeon's comment she cant help but to laugh even more.

"Hahhaha" 

"Yah!" Jessica pouted even more

"Awww babe~ dont worry. You look cute to me" Hara said while pinching Jessica's face.

And with that comment Tiffany stopped laughing and stared at Jessica and Hara yet again.

"He he ha ah haha....." Taeyeon suddenly start to luagh awkwardly when she saw Tiffany's mood change abruptly.

"Jelly people are surrounding me.." Taeyeon whispered while looking at the others. Where in Hara is still pinching Jessica's face and Tiffany staring at the two.

 

 

                             *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

 

 

 

The awkwardness at their table died down when a certain bunny appeared.

"Tiffany~" Sunny said at made Tiffany avert her attention to Sunny instead of the couple infront of her.

"Bunny-ah~ omy gawd I miss you~" Tiffany stand and hugged her best friend.

And while the two bestfriends are hugging there is a certain midget who cant take her eyes off of the certain bunny that Tiffany is hugging.

"I missed you too Fany-ah~"

"Awww lets take our seat bunny and i'll treat you some food ey. There's an empty seat beside TaeTae"  Tiffany said while taking her seat.

"Uhmmm can we get an extra chair Fany-ah" Sunny asked

"Huh? Why?" Taeyeon suddenly asked that caused Sunny to look at her for a sec and return her gaze back to Tiffany.

"Yeah Sunny-ah. Why do you need an extra seat?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm actually with someone. I hope you guys dont mind" Sunny said that caused confusion to taeyeon's face.

"Oh you brought someone? " Jessica said

"Yeah. She is just parking her car. She'll be here any sec." 

"Oh that's cool , the more merrier" Jessica said

While they were talking a girl with a slender body and a raven hair came in the restaurant.

"Oh there she is" Sunny  said while waving at the said girl to grab her attention.

When the girl arrived at their table Sunny grabed  hand and introduced her to everyone that is in their table.

"Guys this is Hyomin. Min-ah these are my friends"

"Hi~ its nice to  you guys" Hyomin bowed at them and smiled afterwards.

Everyone's smiling the whole time except a certain midget specially when she saw Sunny and Hyomin holding hands.

 

 

"I cant believe it....

I'm actually joining the Jelly club"  Taeyeon whispered as she frown.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys~

 

I'm really really sorry for not updating. It's just that after my hand healed, finals came. So I was Totally busy. There was so much stuff to do so i couldnt find time to update. I'm really sorry 😟😟😟

 

I hope I still have my readers ~ 

Hahahhaahahah 

 

Ciao~