Triple Jelly part 1

Our second chance

Tiffany's POV 

 

 

"So are you guys ready to go?" I ask them after they introduced me to Hara. 

"Um yeah, lets go" Jessi said while getting Hara's bags and putting them in the trunk of the car. 

" Why dont we stop by a restaurant and eat first. What'd you think?" I ask them but I looked at Jessi while talking. I was expecting that Jessi will be the one who'll answer my question but to my surprise someone beat her to it.

"Sure! That would be great cause I'm so hungry I could eat a cow"  Hara surprisingly answered me. I didnt think that she'd be this comfortable while talking to me. Considering that I'm her girlfriend's soon to be wife.

"Yeah lets eat first! I know this great restaurant near Jung empire. Their food's the best food I have ever tasted!" Taeyeon said 

"Okay! Let's go! " Jessi said 

 

 

 

 

At The Restaurant

 

 

 "Good morning! Table for how many?" a waitress ask us when we entered the place. 

"Table for four please" Jessi said

"Okay. Please follow me" the waitress said while asisting us to our table, once we are seated she gave us our menus.

" Dave!" I heard the waitress call someone and a good looking guy appeared in front of us.

"Good morning" The guy said after bowing

"This is Dave. He will be attending to all your needs and when you are decided on what you want to order just wave at him and he'll come and get it. Have a good day and I hope you enjoy our food " after the waitress said that, she left without forgetting to bow at us.

" So, if you are ready to order just call me okay" the waiter said while smiling at me. 

I was about to answer him when Jessi suddenly beat me to it.

"Okay. We'll just call you" she said without looking at the waiter

"Okay, have a good day!" the guy bowed at us and without fogetting to smile at me, he left.

"Pst! Tiffany-unnie" I heard Hara called me

"Yes Hara?" 

"You felt it right?"

"Felt what?"

" oh come on. Dont tell me you didnt feel it" 

"Like I said Hara, felt what?" I asked her again because I dont really get her.

"Oh gawd Tiffany unnie!  He was trying to flirt with you." Hara said

" oh.. That's maybe because he was just trying to be nice"

"Be nice ? Oh come on! He's definitely into you. "

"Okay, maybe he was trying to flirt with me. Why would I care?"

"You should care cause he's so handsome. He's like an idol with his features unnie." Hara told me. " No offense babe. Your still most beautiful at the same time handsome person I ever saw" she suddenly took Jessi's hand and held it while looking at her. And Jessi smiled at her as her reply.

"Hey heyy! Quit those chitchats. I'm dying in hungry you know." Taetae said

"Hahahaha okay TaeTae I'll call him" when I was about to raise my hand to call Dave, Jessi held it down.

" I'll call him Tiff" Jessi coldly said. Why is she suddenly on a bad mood? Is it because Hara called that guy handsome?

"Okay" when I replied, Jessi raised her right hand  at the direction where Dave is standing.

"So, are you ready to order?" Dave said while looking and smiling at me. As if he was only asking me.

" Yes WE ARE ready to order" Jessi sharply looked at him while gripping the menu. 

"Okay may I take your order miss hottie" He asked me again. I saw Jessi gripped the menu yet again after Dave asked me.

"She'll have one portion of spinach lasagna and a strawberry juice" Jessi yet again answered for me. After hearing Jessi, Dave looked at me as if he's trying to ask me if what Jessi said is correct.

"Like what she said" I told him. After writing down my order he turned his gaze at Jessi but he looked different. He was not smiling at Jessi when he looked at her.

"And how about you maam what's your order?"

"Can we speed this up? If you're going to ask us one by one do you think we'll be able to eat. You're too slow at writing. It's starting to annoy me." woah ice princess is showing.

"Yes maam. I'm sorry" Dave said after bowing

"We'll have a chicken salad and an apple juice. We'll also have a portion of your seafood carbonara , grilled salmon and 2 orage juice" Jessi said without looking at Dave

"Is that all?" 

"Yes."

After Jessi Replied at Dave, Dave left.

"Yah! Your too mean" Hara playfully punched Jessi at her shoulder.

"Huh?! I didnt do anything!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..............

 

 

 

 

 

A little teaser? Hahahaha

I'm just so sleepy but I remembered that i promised you guys an update today so i'm giving you one even though its super short and its not yet done.

I'll update tomorrow for the continuation of this chap

 

 I just need to rest first because i just got home from my volleyball practice. My body and mind is too tired to function. Im really sorry. 

Dont worry I'll continue this tomorrow. 

I promise

 

 

Ciaoooo!! Im going to sleep na