Woo and Ha

Our second chance

Jessica's POV

 

 

Its been 2 weeks since the 'no secrets talk' happened and things between Tiffany and me are doing fine. We're starting to be comfortable around each other again.

We take turns on making breakfast. Sometimes I even fetch her from her workplace. But things are bound to change, and it changed the night she went home in an unfamiliar car.... She went home with someone I didn't know.

A cute at the same time cool looking guy. I didn't feel good about it. And I know why it that, its because I'm definitely in love with her. All things are clear now...

I don't love Hara as someone who'd I want as the person who I'll spend my life with. I love her as a friend only and I finally realized that when this guy laughed and smiled with Tiffany....

 

flashback

 

Its already 11 pm.... Why isn't she home yet? Usually she comes home at 8.. Should I go and fetch her? Is her car broken again?

Britttttt.......

 

I was in a middle of thinking when I heard a motor engine. I stand up and went to the window to see what causing the noise.

When I looked out I saw the person I'm waiting for wearing a blue helmet and going down at a motorcycle.

Its Tiffany she's home. I went to door and opened it ready to scold the princess. But I stunned when I saw her laughing with an unknown guy. A cute and good looking guy.

I was even more surprised when she hugged him and bid him goodbye... After hugging him the guy rode his motorcycle while Tiffany was waving at him. After that , she was about to go inside when she stopped because she saw me.

She gave me a blinding smile that made me forget to give her a mouthful of scolding and even waved back at her. She went inside the gate and skipped to the front door where i was.

" Jessi!!" She said while giving me a blinding smile

" uhhh.. Welcome home" 

" Jessi, why are you still awake?" She asked me while pulling me inside the house and closing the door.

" I was waiting for you"

" you didn't have to do that" 

" I dont have to but I want to" urghh ! Why did I say that?!

"Hahhahaahaha really? You were worried weren't you? " she asked me while giving me a teasing smile.

" of course! Who wouldn't be? You are usually home by 8. And look at the time now. Its already 11 pm" I said while trying to maintain my upset look.

" hey... Don't be angry.. I had to go home late because there is this project of mine that I have to do due to Monday" she said while giving me a pout.

"Sighhh.." I let out a sigh and after she heard that she immediately smlie at me knowing that she had won the argument.

 

 

 

After that I told her to rest already but she refuses to. She told me to go to bed instead because she knows that I'm really sleepy right now.

" Jessi, just go to bed. Don't mind me" she said while sitting at our living room couch

" you are obviously more tired than me. So you should go to sleep too" I tried telling her.

"I'm not sleepy yet...". She said while pouting at me. Again. 

" but.." 

"Jessi....."urghhh did she just... Urghhh puppy eyes...

" oh..okay! But.. But I will no go to sleep too" she was about to protest when I stopped her

" no buts " 

"Sighhh..you're so stubborn" 

"As if you aren't" I said while giving her a smirk.

"Tchhh."

"So... Tiff.. Who was that guy who sent you home?" Im really curious of what her relationship with that guy is.

" oh? Wooyoung? He's my partner at the project that I was doing"

" you.. Seemed really close.. "

"Actually.. I just met him a weak ago" ehh? And they are that close already.

"Ughh..you guys looked.like you knew each other in ages"

"Its because he's really funny and witty. He's sense of humor is daebak! Jessi!" Urghh a funny guy.. Definitely her type..

"Do you like him?"

"Of course I like him! But not like- like, I like him as a close friend" she said while smiling.

" as a friend only?"

"Uhhh yeah uhm maybe even more than a friend? I don't know.. Its only been a week Jessi" awts.. That hurts

"Ahhhhh" I said while nodding trying to look fine.

End of flashback

 

arghhhhh... Sighh.. What a ggreat way of waking uppp urghhh.

 

I better start making breakfast before she wakes up. I decided to just make a simple bacon and eggs as today's breakfast. I was busy flipping the egg when my phone suddenly rang. I turned off the stove and went to the countertop to answer my phone.

 

 

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked the caller.

"Babe!!!" Oh !

"H..hara?" 

"Of course its me! Who do you think it is huh?" 

" no one!"

"Sica, are you cheating on me?!"

" noooo! Why would I do that!" I answered her while seating really hard as in real hard 

" just kidding babe, chillax" she said while giggling.

" why did you c-call?"I asked her nervously

" why? You don't want me calling you?" 

" no nooo, it's not like that. I was just surprised..." 

" I called to tell you that...."

"That what?" Ohh pleaseeee stop the suspense its killing me!!

" that I'll be going there! In Korea next week! " ohh god

" oh.." I said while sitting down

" aren't you happy babe?" She asked me and by the sound of her voice I know she is disappointed with my reaction.

" I'm glad! I'm ecstatic! I'm happy I'll be seeing you " oh ! What am I going to do?

" I'm happy I'll be seeing you too my Sica ..,byeee.. I'll be calling you later" she said while giggling

" bye..Haraa" 

 

What am I going to do? I'm in deep trouble! What would Hara say? I'll definitely be hurting her is she knows about me and Tiffany. Oh ! What will I do?! 

 

 

 

outside the kitchen 

Tiffany's pov

 

 

"Hara...? Isn't she..... Jessi's...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

I know..

Its been ages since I last updated this..

And I'm sorry for that..

Its been really hard for me this past few days so I wasn't able to update this...

Just 4 hours ago i had a fight with a friend of mine. Not actually a fight but a 'closure' lol. She was drifting apart from us since even before the start of this school year. She doesn't spend time with us anymore..she picked her so called other "friends" over us. I'm not really feeling good right now but I've wanted to update because this is the only time I have. My eyes are still swelling from the crying I did. We asked her if she still wants to be friends with us and her answer was no. I know she still cares for us but not to the extent that she'll pick us over other people. Out of all of us I think I'm the most affected. I cried a lot after the talk we had. Its because I was sad. Sad that the first friend I had during highschool is starting to get awkward with me and doesn't want to spend time with me anymore. Sad that the person who I trust the most doesn't want to be friends with me anymore...

 

I'm sorry lol 

Because you had to read my crappy story.. XD

Leave a comment please... So that I will know that someone stillcares.. At least cares for my story lol XD