No Secrets

Our second chance

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

 

"Sunny?" I tried to call her attention because as soon as she entered my car she hasn't open .

"Sunny" she's still not answering me and continued to look outside.

"Sunkyu-ah at least answer me" I tried again but this time I called her using her Korean name.

"What?!"She snapped at me but I completely understand why. Its because she hates hearing her Korean name even before and she told me the day we broke up that I should never call her using her real name if ever we meet again.

"Mianhe...I didn't mean to call you that Sunny. Its just that I've been calling and your not answering" 

"Sigh...okay, just don't call me like that ever again." I heard her sigh.

"Okay....."

"So what do you want?" She asked me.

"What?" 

"You said that you've called me"

"Ahh....I was just about uh...do you want to eat?" I asked her and tried to look at her once the red stop light appeared.

"Taeyeon..." I know she won't accept my offer so I tried to plead.

"Sunny-ah, please its been a while since we've talk. So please Sunny-ah let me treat you dinner Kay?" I asked her.

"Sigh......... Okay.." Wait? Did she just said okay? Huh? Am I dreaming?

"Eh? W-what?" I suddenly stopped the car to look at her.

" I said okay." Eh?

"Really?!" Am I dreaming?

'Pot pot pooooot~'

"Taeyeon! Just start driving! We've caused traffic here" she said while tapping my arms and looking outside.

"So, your really going to have dinner with me?" I asked her with hoping eyes.

"Just drive! Or else just drop me off at the bus station!" She said as she smacked the arms.

"Okay! Let'sgo eat the best dinner ever!" I said as I step on the gas pedal.

"Sigh...... Why do you have to act like that just for a dinner." I heard her sigh

"Mianhe.. Sunny-ah. Its just to good to be true that you allowed me to eat dinner with you." I told her 

"Sigh...its okay.."she's been sighing a lot but who cares? She's eating with me hehheehhe.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

In the car

 

"Jessi.. Do you think they'll get back together?" She asked ne

 "Well, if Taeyeon doesn't chicken up they might get back together" I answered her.

"Jessi... I still feel bad and guilty about what happened to them." 

"I feel the same Tiff. Even though she told me not worry about it because its not my fault..its not our fault I still feel like a bad friend. A bad person." I can't help but to grip the steering wheel tightly. Suddenly I felt a soft hand held mine.

"Jessi.. Don't do that please... I know your scolding yourself right now stop doing that" I heard her as she held my hand tightly.

"Sigh...... I'll definitely help them get back together Tiff.. I'll do anything." I said as I try to calm my mind cause its not healthy being like this while driving.

"I'll help too Jessi.." She said while giving my hand a last squeeze and then she let it go.

I stopped the car because we're already in front of our house. When I was about to go out I felt a hand at my shoulder to stop me from going out.

"Jessi...wait a sec" my heart suddenly starts beating fast when she held my shoulder.

"What is it?" I said while I looked at her.

"Jessi......" Stop it heart! Stop beating so fast! Aish what does Tiff wants?! And why the hell does she needs to hold my hand?! Urgh!! 

"Jessi.....I have to tell you something.." I gulp real hard when I heard her say that. What's with all the suspense?!

"Jessi.....urghh..love.. Urhg.." Huh?! Love what?!

"Sunny's still in love with Taeng... She's been in love with Taeyeon ever since and she's still in love with her." Eh?? Ahh hahhahaha what did I expect? Hahhahaha pabo Jessica hahhha...

"Ahh ehh? Ahh so that's what you want to say" when I told her that she gave me a confused expression.

"Jessi aren't you happy that TaeTae has a chance?" 

"Of course I am let's talk inside the house okay?"

"Okay"

 

Inside the house

 

"Jessi sit here. Let's talk first." She told and then patted the empty spot on the couch next to her.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Its about what I've told you earlier. You can't tell Taeyeon about it" eh?

"But why? It will help Taeyeon. Specially her confidence."

"Jessi... I've promised Sunny not to tell a single soul about this. She'll kill me if she finds out that I told you." She said while looking at me seriously.

"But Tiff-" before I can even continue my sentence she cut me off

"Please Jessi.." She asked me with her puppy eyes looking at me.

"Sigh....okay Tiff I won't tell anyone about this. But why did you tell me that if you wouldn't like me to tell Taeyeon?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Its..uh...its..its just that.."

"That what Tiff?"

"That I don't want to keep any secret from you. We promised each other that we wouldn't keep any secret from each other right?" She still remember our promise?

"You still remember that?"

"Of course." She said as she give me her dazzling eyesmile

"So from now on no secrets?" I asked her while I held my hand out for a handshake.

"Yes, no secrets Jessi" she said the held my hands for a handshake but after a handshake I pull her in a hug.

"Jessi" I guess I surprised her.

"Tiff?" I called her as I tighten the hug and that she's returning the hug.

" what is it Jessi?" She said as she burry her face at the crook of my neck.

"There's no secret between us right?" I asked her 

"Yes Jessi, no secrets"

"Tiff, I love you. I love you so much that when you came back I felt like I was the luckiest girl on earth."

"But, when you told me that don't feel the same I felt like the whole world is crumbling on me. I have my regrets Tiff. I was a coward back then. I hated myself Tiff. If I hadn't left and if I tried to persuade you and tried to explain everything back then I wouldn't have hurt you so much. Mianhe Tiff."

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I didn't let you see how I I love and care for you..mianhe.." When she told me our promise before I felt even more worst so I've got to tell her everything now because I know she's being honest....

"Jessi" when she called me she also let go of the hug. I was so afraid that she is disappointed at me for what I've said but all of my worries disappeared when she held my face to look at her. But I didn't have the courage to look at her in the so looked down.

"Jessi, please look at me" when I looked at her I saw her eyes and she's about to cry .

"Jessi, don't hate yourself please. You've been completely honest now its time for me to be honest too. I....i .....I know that I still have feeling for you Jessi. But..but..its not as strong as before Jessi. I was afraid. Afraid that if I accept you, I will just hurt you. I can't risk that Jessi. So I choose to just beyour friend. I like you Jessi. But I'm not sure if I love you.. So let's stay friends for now and besides Jessi even If I do love you, you still have your girlfriend. I just hope before we get married we already settle all our feelings. Jessi just find out who you love more okay? And I'll figure out if what I'm feeling for you is more than a friend should."

I was completely awaken with her words. Here I am confessing while I still have a girl waiting for me. She helped me to be happy again and yet here I am confessing to another girl. But if there's one thing I'm sure of that is that I love Tiffany more than Hara but I don't know what I should do. 

"Ti-tiffany.." She hugged me again when she heard me cry. I know I'm such a cry baby but I can't help it. Its what I do to let out my feelings. And what I am feeling right now is overwhelming. I am happy, sad, confused and disappointed at myself right now.

"Jessi..just let that out I know its hard for you..." She said while hugging me I suddenly felt her body shaking and that is when I know that she's feeling the same confusion that I am feeling.

 

Tiff....

This is really hard....

I love you more than anything in this world

But I don't want to hurt the person that kept me sane while I was away from you...

But I know..I know that if I don't make up my mind..

I'll just hurt both of you...

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------+-+++++++++++++

Yo guy! I'm back! Hehehhehe

Here's an update for y'all heheheeheh

Just be patient okay? Hara will appear soon ;) but don't worry JETI WILL WIN LOL. This is a Jeti fic after all. Heheehehehe

Just keep your comments coming XD its my motivation to write XD So guys, please drop some comments for your dear author to read okay? Hehehe