챕터 4 ( Chapter 4 )

You Are My Cure (너는 내 치료 입니다)

Jessica, yawning and stretching then slowly opened her eyes for a few seconds then closing it again, hoping to get more sleep then she realized her surroundings is different from her room, heck it even smells different, her bed, her pillow, her blanket, it all feels different yet comfortable. She closed her eyes to try to remember what had happen yesterday. Then after she remembered she knew that this, the room she is at and slept at, is Taeyeon’s. But not just that, remembering made her remember Yuri, and her crying till her eyes out under the tree with Taeyeon comforting her, lending her shoulders to her. Her heart ached again, although it was already familiar to her.

She pulled the blanket and sat down, she looked around the room and noticed there is a note on the table beside her. She took it and read it.

Hi. Uhh, I’m sorry I had to bring you to my room as I didn’t know your dorm room. I also didn’t wake you up because I thought that you needed rest from all that stress and problems. I also told your teachers. If you ask how I know, I saw your schedule on your phone although I did not look or do anything to your phone! There was a reminder and I saw it. I also prepared food, it will be on the table, heat it up before eating it.”

That is what the note said.

Jessica holding that note and going over to the kitchen and saw that Taeyeon had prepared a lot of food for her, she took them and heated it along with the rice.

While waiting she sat on a chair and looked outside at the football field and stared at people who are having their P.E class. She thought.

Why is she being so kind to me? I guess she just pities me that’s all there is to it…’

-ding!-

The food is heated, she went over and ate. Jessica thought the food is delicious but then there is one dish that she hated, because it had cucumber in it. But she couldn’t blame her, the latter didn’t know her well enough, no one did actually except Yuri and her family but her family doesn’t know much of the girl Jessica now. She had ate everything on the table except for, well the dish with cucumber.

While washing the dishes, she heard the door open and she immediately stop washing and went to the door. It was Taeyeon and her mountains of books, seeing that, Jessica immediately went over and helped her with her books.

Unknown to them there are four people hiding and stalking them but 2 are on the other side and the other 2 is on the left side. The is YulTi on the right and SooSun on the left. Sunny was Taeyeon’s bestfriend and Sooyoung was Jessica’s, they had became a couple 1 and a half year ago, they met each other and became acquaintances. One day, Sooyoung asked her.

why do you not hang out with much people or have a best friend?”

It’s ‘cause my bestfriend had shut herself out from the society because she was left by the person she loved the most. She couldn’t take it so she shut herself out from everyone including me, her bestfriend and her family.”

huh…I also have a friend who had a similar story”

Who is her/his ex’s ?”

Yuri.”

Wait…what?”

Why?”

My bestfriend’s ex is Tiffany”

The girl that is Yuri’s girlfriend…!”

So our friend is both played by them…”

Yeah…”

They both started out this way, stalking their friends or rather ex-friends all day together, thinking of what they could do to bring back their old friend thus spending a lot of time together made them fall for each other. And now they are stalking their friends, outside of their dorm room, which is ridiculous.

And as for Yuri and Tiffany, we don’t know why they’re there but there is a bad feeling to it.

In SooSun’s eyes, Jessica looked like Taeyeon’s wife, who was helping a husband who just came home from work because from the looks of it even others would think that way. Then they looked at each other.

I think I have an idea!” They both said in unison.

~Back to TaengSic~

Jessica laid Taeyeon’s books on the table and closed the door, still wearing apron, as she was washing the dishes earlier.

Thanks. For helping me with the books.”

No…I should thank you. For letting me stay and cooking for me. I was about to leave right after I finish washing the dishes.”

No…It’s okay. I can wash them. And some of those books are yours.”

huh?”

Your prof. asked me to get these for you.”

Ahh…Thanks.”

It’s fine.”

Jessica went back to the kitchen and continued washing the dishes while Taeyeon is eating rice and the dish that Jessica did not eat and staring at Jessica washing the dishes.

Why didn’t you eat this dish? Did you not like it?”

Uhh no…It’s not that…It’s because I have an allergy for cucumbers.”

Ohh sorry. I didn’t know.”

It’s fine.”

Jessica finished washing the dishes and is about to leave then was stopped by Taeyeon.

Your books.”

Oh yeah. Forgot.”

Seems like you have a lot of homeworks to finish and it’s due tomorrow.”

what? All of them?”

Yeah...”

I guess I’ll be busy then…”

Jessica took her books and went to the door but before leaving she told Taeyeon.

Thanks for everything, for the comfort, the stay, the books and the food. Goodbye,”

Jessica turned the handle and was about to leave when Taeyeon said

Wait!”

what is it?”

uhh…Can I at least know your name?”

Jessica. Jessica Jung is my name.”

Kim Taeyeon is mine. Goodbye Jessica.”

They smiled to each other, genuinely, for the first time, to each other and bid goodbye. It is also their first genuine smile they have given to anyone, in two years. They of course realized that.

Everything I thought I couldn’t do, I did them with you, smiling, talking normally, and even spending time together, even when I always wanted to be alone, even when I thought I could no longer talk with someone normally or even smile normally or sincerely to anyone. I guess this is goodbye. Maybe we’ll see or bump into each other again, someday.’

They both thought.