챕터 11 ( Chapter 11 )

You Are My Cure (너는 내 치료 입니다)

Yuri sits on the bench nearby the school football field, alone, looking at a polaroid picture that was taken years ago. Her tears fell down, not knowing what to think or what to do.

She caresses the picture as she cries. There wasn't anyone nearby, fortunately for her.

'What do I do? I don't know what to do anymore. I can't understand what i'm feeling anymore.'

She wanted to rip the picture but hesitated instead she shoved it back into her pocket.

'it hurts, did the both of you actually love me? I can't tell anymore...where are you?'

She took a deep breath and washed her face at a nearby drinking fountain.

She looked to her left and saw someone standing beside her, it was Tiffany.

You're a wreck”

Yuri sighed and said

I know...didn't you go back to your room?”

Yeah, but it was too suffocating staying in the room...”

...oh”

Tiffany walks and sits on the bench. She looks at Yuri signalling the latter to sit beside her.

Yuri sits beside Tiffany and looks at Tiffany, confused.

What?”

What's wrong?”

You asked what happened earlier, right?”

yeah... but if it's too much then you don't need to”

...”

...”

They both looked at the sky, deep in thoughts”

Yuri-ah”

Yuri didn't say anything and just looked at the latter.

It hurts..”

Yuri still didn't say anything and continued looking at her.

...why aren't you saying anything?”

Just letting you continue that's all...”

...do you think we might have made a mistake...?”

about what?”

this, us.”

what are you saying, Tiffany?”

Tiffany looked at Yuri.

I'm not implying anything...i'm just asking if you ever regret what we did.”

did you?”

looking at the situation now, i'm starting to...”

Tiff, what did you see earlier?”

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, still wondering what she saw.

I went to her room, I wanted to talk to her about something but before I can say anything, Jessica came out with a towel wrapped around her.”

Yuri looked away from the latter with a disappointed expression on her face.

Yuri sighed and said

You might be just over-thinking this”

Tiffany looked at Yuri and furrowed her eyebrows.

She walked out with a towel wrapped around her, what else could it possibly be.”

Yuri pulled the latter closer, aggressively and kissed Tiffany but Tiffany pushed Yuri away.

What is wrong with you?!”

As expected...look Tiff, I think we should stop this, us. You don't even love me, not even a little.”

Tiffany looked down and said

...Yuri...I...

I'm sorry...it's just that i'm tired of all this”

Yuri walked away from Tiffany.

A tear dropped from Tiffany's eyes.

'I'm losing everyone around me...'

Tiffany stands up and wipes off her tears. She walks slowly, lifelessly, wanting to go for a drive to clear her mind but instead she saw the four of them walking towards the car park.

Taeyeon-ah...”

Tiffany stood still, looking at Taeyeon from a distance.

 

~Back to the four of them~

 

Jessica got ready and went downstairs to the car park to meet Sunny and Sooyoung.

They chose to drive seperately with Taeyeon driving behind them because Taeyeon has no clue as to where they are going.

While driving, Taeyeon felt a strange feeling that Jessica is staring at her. Going with her gut feeling, she asked while still looking ahead.

Jessica, are you staring at me right now?”

hmm...? no”

really?”

Yeah...”

Thinking about something?”

nothing in particular”

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, wondering what Jessica could be thinking about.

 

They finally reached the destination.

It was like a resort, they had spas, beach, in-doors swimming pool.

Taeyeon and Jessica looked at the other two, wondering why they are here.

So, aren't you going to tell us why we're here?”

To relax obviously, we need time off together after such a long time” Sunny said

Taeyeon looked over to Jessica and smiled.

Taeng, we're gonna go to the nearby restaurant cause someone here is hungry again, you following?”

Taeyeon looked over at Jessica and asked

You hungry?”

Jessica shooked her head.

Nope, go ahead.”

Okay, we'll see you guys later.”

C'mon let's goo” Sooyoung said while pulling Sunny's hand

Sunny and sooyoung went to the restaurant leaving Jessica with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon held her hand out

Let's go?”

Jessica took her hand and walked along the beach.

Are you still thinking about that something you were thinking about earlier in the car ?”

Jessica was caught off guard with that question.

You...noticed?”

Of course, what were you thinking about?”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon.

Can we talk about this in the room?”

Confused and unsure, Taeyeon agreed to it.

 

 

 

 

 

A short update! another update will be here tomorrow or the day after tomorrow! :D

Comment your suggestions or thoughts :D