챕터 10 ( Chapter 10 )

You Are My Cure (너는 내 치료 입니다)

Jessica woke up and heard sounds coming from outside of the bedroom, she walked towards the door then she slightly opens the door and peeks outside. She sees Taeyeon talking to Sunny and Sooyoung.

She wonders for a while, why the two are in Taeyeon's but then she remembers what happens last night. She closes the door slowly and quietly so no one would realise she woke up.

Then suddenly, Taeyeon comes into the room.

Hey…slept well?”

Yeahh but shouldn’t you be with them?”

Nahh, they went back to change…oh and we’re going out together with them later…is that okay with you?”

If you’re with me then okay I guess, I kinda feel slightly awkward, haven't talked to them in a long time...

It'll be fine, I'll be with you, always” Taeyeon reassured Jessica and smiled

I’ll get you some clothes”

“…okay”

You know…”

hmm?”

You should really just get your stuff here since you’re always here”

Aren’t we going out with them?”

Oh yeah…after that then”

Taeyeon turns around and smiled at Jessica.

Okay…but”

But what?”

You’re gonna help me with it…kay?”

Of course. That goes without saying. You’re cute you know that?”

Taeyeon handed the clothes to the Jessica and kissed Jessica’s cheeks.

“…”

Jessica…?”

“…what?”

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow then jokingly said

What’s wrong?...Do you want me to help you?”

“…No. You ert.”

What? ert? Me? No…I was just offering some help.”

Taeyeon smirked at Jessica

Well then I decline. –sticks tongue out-“

You sure? I can be a really great help.”

Jessica laughs and walks towards Taeyeon and kisses her cheek.

Pretty sure I can manage on my own”

Taeyeon looked at Jessica back as Jessica walks towards the bathroom and smiled.

Taeyeon lays down on the bed as she waits for Jessica. Then someone knocks on the door, Taeyeon figures it would be Sunny and Sooyoung and goes to open the door.

When she saw who was standing at her doorstep, it was Tiffany.

Tae…”

Tiffany and Jessica both said in the same time.

Tiffany’s eyes widen when she saw Jessica walking out of the bathroom with only towel covering her. Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other then Tiffany looks at Taeyeon with a tear on her eyes. She ran out expecting Taeyeon to run after her, but Taeyeon didn’t. It hurt Tiffany even more now that she realised she might lose Taeyeon, that she may have been replaced by Jessica in Taeyeon’s heart.

Jessica walks towards Taeyeon and hugs her.

It’s okay…”

“…sorry…I didn’t know it was her.”

I know”

Jessica looked into Taeyeon’s eyes and touched her cheeks.

Then, Sunny and Sooyoung walked in, confused.

“…What happened?”

Just when Taeyeon was about to talk, Jessica had cut in

Tiffany was here. But she left the moment she saw me here.”

Sunny and Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon then back to Jessica.

“…She was?”

Jessica nodded without saying anything.

“…but why are you standing here in a towel?”

Then, everyone looked at Jessica. Jessica looked at everyone and said

“…What? The shirt she gave was a little too small for me…”

Taeyeon then snorts then smiles and say

What? Are you calling me small here?”

Probably? Yes? No? Maybe?”

Oh… now you’re just being mean to me”

Taeyeon pouted. Everyone was shocked and their all had their eyes wide open. Mainly because Sunny and Sooyoung haven’t seen her like this since Tiffany happened.

Taeyeon looked at the two and wondered why they had that sort of reaction, then came to a realization that she had pout and went into shock herself.

Then, Jessica snaps out of it and grabbed Taeyeon’s cheeks

That was cute”

No teasing alright?”

No promises”

What have I done to myself”

Taeyeon acted as if the whole world was ending.

They all laughed.

Just like that they forgot.

Tiffany sat down near the stairs and cried for a while. She was still outside when Sunny and Sooyoung arrived. She realises now that it might be over for her and Taeyeon but she won’t give her so-called love up, although she’s hurt that Taeyeon wouldn’t even talk to her anymore but she understood why. But seeing Taeyeon just forget about her in a second after talking and being with Jessica made her angry.’

Yuri was making her way to Taeyeon’s room too for whatever reasons. She heard someone’s crying sounds and quickly recognised it, it was Tiffany’s. She rushed quickly toward Tiffany.

Tiffany…”

Tiffany looked up.

Yuri…”

“…Is it Taeyeon?”

“…”

Her silence was a confirmation to Yuri. Yuri was about to go and confront Taeyeon when Tiffany grabs Yuri’s hand.

“…Don’t…”

Yuri softens and says

On one condition…”

“…What?...”

Tell me what happened earlier.”

Tiffany looked down and agreed. Tiffany told Yuri everything she saw and heard. Yuri sighed soundlessly.

“…Come on…let’s go…”

“…where?”

Somewhere where you can clear your mind”

“…I’ll just go back to my room”

Do you need me to accompany you?”

No…I’m fine…”

Yuri looks as Tiffany walk away.

Why can’t you just let me be there for you…Why can’t you just let her go…’