챕터 15 ( Chapter 15 )

You Are My Cure (너는 내 치료 입니다)

Yuri sat up and stared into space, with mind full of thoughts.

She mindlessly walked towards the kitchen and took a bottle of red wine and a wine glass.

She couldn't endure not sleeping anymore, her eyes red from tiredness.

One glass led to another and one glass led to another again.

Her tears shed at the thought of Yoona, she knows she still loves the latter, she wanted to just run back towards the latter but she couldn't. She had no confidence that she could do it anymore.

Yuri, still convinced that Yoona left because she didn't love her enough. She couldn't understand why the latter never asked her to go with her to London or at least have asked her to wait for her to return, instead she told Yuri to forget her and move on.

'Why is she back, why is she asking for another chance? Why...'

Yuri couldn't stop herself from crying and ended up getting half-drunk.

 

She was so deep in thought that she couldn't even hear her front door opening and closing.

 

Tiffany came in and saw Yuri mindlessly staring at the wall and drinking from the wine bottle. Although she isn't in her best state either but she was shocked seeing Yuri like this.

 

She got closer to Yuri and caressed the latter's face with her palm and made Yuri face her but instead the latter sheds more tears calling a name silently.

 

Yoona-yah...Yoona...I...”

 

Tiffany backed away right away and looked at Yuri with her eyes widened and more in shock.

 

She- She's back...? W-when did she...Then...Taeyeon wouldn't be alright...she'd...”

 

Tiffany ran out right away, trying to call Taeyeon but as soon as she stepped out of the house, she saw Yoona standing right outside Yuri's doorstep.

 

You...why are you coming out of her house?”

 

She's my girlfriend, why would it be weird if I came out of her house.”

 

Stop lying to me, Taeyeon said that you broke up with her.”

 

You...already met Tae? What did she-”

 

Don't look for Taeyeon anymore...Stop destroying others' relationship like you did mine with Yuri and Taeyeon.”

 

W-what have I ever done to destroy any of your relationships? I've done nothing.”

 

Did you not? It was you who convinced Taeyeon that I was after her father's company and money knowing that that was what Taeyeon was scared of at the time and that resulted into my break-up with Yuri.”

 

Stop putting the blame on me. You could've brought her with you or at least have asked her to wait but you didn't. How was that my fault?!”

 

Yoona walked towards Tiffany and raised her hands but didn't bring herself to slap the latter as what Tiffany said wasn't wrong.

 

Yoona sighed and held back her tears.

 

Please...leave.”

 

I would even if you didn't ask me to.”

 

Tiffany left and walked down a few flights of stairs and sat herself down.

It felt as if she had lost everything dear to her.

She lost Taeyeon to Jessica and now she will lose Yuri to Yoona.

She cried and cried. Fortunately, no one uses the stairs so nobody saw her sobbing on the staircase.

 

Yoona went and saw Yuri still crying and knelt down beside her.

 

Repeating only one sentence.

 

I'm so sorry, Yuri-ah...I'm sorry...”

 

Sensing a presence, Yuri looked up and saw a blur figure kneeling in front of her.

She held her hands out and cupped the latter's face and recognised that it was Yoona.

 

A tear fell out of Yoona's eyes as she held onto Yuri's hand.

 

Yuri-ah...I'm sorry...”

 

Yuri pulls Yoona into a tight hug and said.

 

Yoona-yah...I...I've missed you. Even if I'm just imagining you as of now, I..have really missed you.”

 

Seeing Yuri this way hurt Yoona, she couldn't say a word to Yuri instead she could only cry and hold onto Yuri.

 

Several minutes later, Yuri passed out from being too tired.

Yoona carried Yuri and layed her on the bed and tucked her in.

She sat beside the latter and stared at her with regret in her eyes.

 

I shouldn't have left you. I should've been more braver. I'm sorry. But if you're willing to give me this chance, I swear I won't let you go so easily anymore.”

 

She caressed Yuri's face softly.

 

 

 

 

Can i just ask if anyone reads the manhwa " What Does The Fox Says" by Team Gaji? Because it is said to be based of girls generation and the main characters are based of Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany :) If you're older than 18 or you don't mind mature content then i recommend you read it :D 

As far as the manhwa goes, the characters that are based of Taeyeon and Jessica are currently together, in case you're wondering. 

I didn't know that it was based off them at first, and i thought that the main character really looks like Taeyeon and later found out that she was indeed based off Taeyeon after joining a group :x

^ sorry for my non-related talk here! It's just that i wanted to know :) and also if there's any grammar mistakes please don't hesitate to let me know :D