The escape

Erganova

My eyes widen as I saw the ax going down on them. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see it. I heard the noise of two steel clashing together. I opened my eyes. Taeyang was blocking the Yike with his weapon. I glanced  around. There were  four Yike inside and I bet more outside.  Ji yong was struggling in my arms. But we had to be discreet. They hadn't found us yet. One of the Yike walked right before us. I tighten my arms around Ji yong and covered his mouth. I don't know how they found out, but the sofa that was hiding us flew away. In front of us stood a Yike. I heard a scream and looked behind it. Taeyang just killed the one who had attacked him. When my attention was on my Yike again, that one was attacking us. I pushed ji yong on the side and jumped away in order to avoid it. I begged Ji yong to come back to himself and help us. I rolled on the side as a foot crashed right next to my head. I drew my guns and shot the Yike. After a long and loud scream, his body fell in front of me. I was breathing heavily. Another scream. I glanced at it. Ji yong was piercing the third  Yike right in the navel. We all thought that we were out of the danger for now but I frowned and asked where was the fourth Yike. Everyone froze. Psy silently told us not to move and to stay where we were. A shrill resounded. It wasn't a Yike's shrill. I was sweating. I slowly turned my head on the side and saw Daesung. He was wan. His face was deformed by the pain. I looked on the floor. A pool of blood was under him. My eyes couldn't believe it. There was too much blood. Suddenly, the fourth Yike appeared before my eyes. I thought I was going to throw up. In his maw, he was holding Daesung's left  leg. My mind went blank. I couldn't hear anymore. The rage was guiding my steps. I pointed my two guns at the Yike and shot. I shot until I had no balls anymore. Once the Yike's body was laying on the floor. I came back to myself. Everyone was looking at me.

               Psy quickly took things in care. He sent Taeyang and Seungri to retard the Yikes that were coming. He asked Minzy to prepare specials mushrooms and herbs. He asked me and Ji yong to come over. We kneeled next to Daesung. His leg had been wrenched in the middle of his tight. I looked away. We could see his bone, his muscles, his ligaments.. Psy torn a curtain and applied it on the wound. He told me to press on it to stop the blood while he was going to look for some lotions. As soon as I pressed the curtain on the Daesung shrilled again. I swallowed my saliva and kept telling him that I was sorry. Ji yong was kneeling down and had his head on his knees. He was caressing Daesung's hair and kept talking to him. Daesung was in a really bad state. At one moment, he stopped moving. I thought he was dead but I saw his chest going up and down irregularly. He must have fainted from the pain. Psy finally came back with three glasses. One was full with a black lotion, another with a purple one and the last one was brown. He asked Minzy to give him the herbs. He took a bowl and poured a half of each lotion and the herbs. He mixed everything. The lotion became pink. It didn't astound me at all. Suddenly, Seungri came back and asked for help because the Yikes were too numerous. I was going to get up when Ji yong told me to stay. His voice was stern. It shocked me a bit. It was the first time that he looked so serious. I obeyed and stay. He ran outside with his wooden stick. Psy asked me to take off the curtain. It was white before. Now it's all red. Seeing all the blood on the floor I got scared that Daesung would be bloodless in no time. Psy put some lotion on his fingers and applied on the wound. Wanted to be quick, he asked me to do the same. So I did. I winced and shivered as my fingers touched the flesh. It was like touching meat. I shook my head and we applied all of the lotion. Psy explained that this lotion stops the blood and it would accelerate the healing. He then took the mushrooms and crushed them. He poured the juice in Daesung's mouth. He had no struggle to swallow. According to Psy, these mushroom will help the red blood cell to proliferate in his body again.

               I glance at Minzy. She was crying. I wanted to comfort her, to tell her that everything will be okay but I didn't believe it myself. Taeyang, Seungri and Ji yong came back saying that we had to move right now if we didn't want to die. All eyes were on Psy. We wanted him to find a way to get out of here. He stood up and took away the carpet. There was a hatch under it. He opened it. It led to some stairs going down. Seungri and me lifted Daesung up. Both of us took an arm and wrap it around our shoulder. Ji yong and Taeyang went ahead followed by Seungri Daesung and me. Taeyang and Minzy were the last to go down. They closed the hatch. Psy mumbled something and we so some pink sparkles flying in the air and going toward the hatch. He must have said a sort of magic thing to hide the hatch.

               We walked for a long time. We were in a sort of underground tunnel. Daesung's body was getting heavy. He slowly came back to his sense. As soon as he opened his eyes, he closed them and winced. He still felt the pain. I think that he understood the situation since despite the pain, he didn't struggle at all. He just beard it. We turned left in another tunnel. This one was more narrow than the last one. Psy kept glancing at Daesung. He was doing well. I was really proud of him and mad that I couldn't help him more. We arrived at another stairs. We climbed it. Psy opened the hatch. We walked into a large unfurnished room. Psy ordered us to lay Daesung down. Once done, Minzy and him started to heal his wound. It was better now. They were in a calm place. I noticed a window and walked toward it. I wanted to know where we were. According to the numerous tree that could be seen, I guessed that we were in the forest. A bit deeper in it. I sighed. I looked at Daesung. He seemed to feel less pain but he was still wincing. Psy and Minzy were kneeling at his leg. I saw Psy's face becoming really white. I frowned and asked him if there was anything room. He stood up. His look was in the vague.

-"I have to cut the rest of his leg'

               I choked on my saliva. I stared at Psy. I couldn't bring myself to believe him. Cut the rest of his leg? Was that a joke? If it is, it's not funny at all. Looking at his face, I knew that he was serious. It seemed like everyone in the room stopped breathing. There were no noise, no move. We hoped that to be a lie but we knew it wasn't one. He explained us that the Yike who wrenched his leg had empoisoned him. If we don't cut his leg right now, the poison will disperse in all of his body. If that happens, there are two possibility. The first was : Daesung would become a Yike himself. The second was : Daesung will die with hours of awful agony. We all shivered. Daesung was crying. He begged Psy to cut his leg off. He didn't want to die nor to become a Yike. The wizard nodded and asked me and Taeyang to come and hold Daesung. He could't anesthetize him since everything was at his house. I hardly swallowed my saliva. I kneeled next to the right side of Daesung while Taeyang was kneeling next to his left side. I put a hand on his chest and another on his leg. Taeyang was holding his shoulder. Psy mumbled something again and a huge knife appeared. Minzy had her face in Ji yong's face. She didn't want to see that. Seungri was covering his mouth. Psy took a deep breath and started to cut off the rest of Daesung's leg. Taeyang and I had a hard time to prevent Daesung from struggling. He was shrill so loud that I thought he would break his voice. He begged to kill him. He kept saying that the pain was unbearable and that he wanted to end it. Psy was sweating. I had to lean on Daesung's body because he was moving too much. I kept saying that I was sorry but that he had to endure it just a little more. Our eyes met. I told him to be strong. I knew that he can do it. He threw his head backward and clench his teeth. He stopped struggling. When Psy eventually finished, Daesung had already fainted since a while ago. There were blood everywhere. Minzy was crying in Jiyong's arm. That one seemed lost. Seungri rubbed his face and messed his hair. He asked what we were going to do right now. Psy answered that we just had to wait until Daesung wakes up.

               I was sitting down in a corner and looked at everyone. Seungri was playing with his weapons, Minzy was in Taeyang's arm next to Daesung. Psy was also next to him. Ji yong was looking through the window. I pulled up my knees on my chest and buried my face in them. It had been a hour that Daesung had fainted. I was really worried. What if he never wakes up? I mentally slapped myself for thinking that. I felt someone in front of me. I lifted up my head. It was Jiyong. He squatted and looked at me. I smiled a bit at him and spread my legs. He slowly sat between them and leant his back against my chest. I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arms around him. He put his head backward on my shoulder. I rest my head against his. I closed my eyes. I wanted to enjoy this moment. I knew that it wouldn't last. It couldn't last. My heart throbbed when Ji yong asked me why. I knew that it was going to happen but I didn't want it to be early. I asked him what did he mean. He laughed a bit and replied that I perfectly knew what he meant. He added that he doesn't understand me. One day I am kind to him, the other I am mean. One second I want to kiss him and the other I rejected him. Even though he was talking low not to be heard by the others, I heard that his voice cracked at the end of his sentence. He was holding his tears. I buried my face in his neck. I begged him to forgive me. I explained him that I couldn't tell him why I was distancing myself from him but I had to. I felt his body tensing a bit. I whispered in his neck.

"I miss you"

               This was a bit too much for him I felt his shoulder going up and down. He was silently crying. I wanted to stab myself for making him cry like this. But I couldn't help it. It was for his own security that I was doing that. Please, don't think that I'm not affected by it. I suffer too. A lot. But how to tell him that? Between two sobs he asked me why I had to distance myself from him if I was missing him. He was right. From an external point of view, it seemed illogical. I have to go away. right now. If I don't , I won't be able to resist anymore. I have to endure it. I have to bear it more. He will soon go back to his planet and I won't see....him..ever...again. That thought made me feel bad. I pushed Ji yong away quickly but carefully and stood up. I walked to Psy and asked him how was Daesung. He told me that he was out of danger but he had to rest. I nodded. I heard Seungri's tummy growling. He was hungry. I bet everyone was. What just happened with Ji yong cut my appetite. I had to make a huge effort not to look at him. I wanted to see how he was, even if I knew, but I just couldn't. I offered to go hunting in the forest. I reassured Psy, telling him that I will be careful but he insisted on the fact that someone had to accompany me. Taeyang kindly accept to come with me. I discreetly sighed. He will scold me.. We took our weapons and opened the door. We glanced at our left then our right and we walked out.

               We looked around, seeking for any living creature. We climbed a little hill and looked above us. We were lucky. There was a group of deer eating some grass. We agreed to kill only two of them. Taeyang backed up a bit in order to throw his weapon while I was pointed at one of them and focused on my target. We breathed three times and attacked. Every deer ran away except the two that we just killed. I somehow felt bad for them. But we had to eat. We went down to pick them up. They were heavy. We put them on our shoulder and came back to the house. On the way, I kept looking at the trees. They weren't exactly the same as the ones we used to see back then. But well, it quite made sense since we were deeper in the wood. I tilted my head on the side. Wait a minute. Who said that it was the same forest? It may not be. But I don't think that we walked that much. Once inside, we put the two deer on the floor. Seungri was outside to make a fire. Minzy begged us to cut the deer outside. Taeyang and me looked at each other and sighed. We carried the deer again and put them outside. We started to cut them. I stared at Taeyang. It was strange that he hadn't told me anything yet. I was sure that he saw Ji yong crying in my arms. I glanced at the door. Talking about him, I didn't see him. Seungri saw where I was looking and guessed who I was thinking about. He told me that Ji yong went in the forest for a walk. I frowned and said that it was dangerous to let him go alone. He chuckled and reassured me saying that Psy created a wind Yike to accompany him. I sighed, as if that was actually reassuring me. Taeyang finally spoke. He asked me what I was talking about with him to make him cry...again. I closed my eyes. His last word was quite hard to swallow. I told him everything. As an answer, Taeyang called me an idiot. I should have held back instead of having done that and confused him more. I pouted. I know about that... But I can't help it. I really miss him so much. Taeyang messed my hair and Seungri gave me a warm smile. He said that he was sure that I have a good reason for doing this and that he was here for me if anything was wrong. I replied his smile and thanked him. We started to talk about everything and nothing. Now that we knew that Daesung was perfectly fine... Taeyang told us a joke and we laughed. It was that moment that Ji yong chose to appear. He saw me laugh and ran inside of the house. I bit my lower lip. I am really an idiot.

               We came back inside as the meat was cooked. We gave everyone a piece of it. Ji yong was sitting at the same corner as I was earlier. He had his knees on his chest and his face buried in it. He looked like a little child who was lost. I began to walk up to him when Minzy stopped me. She shook her hand and took the piece of meat from my hands. She went to Ji yong and sat next to him. He lifted his head up and turned it toward Minzy. She handed him the piece of meat. He gently smiled and refused it. I looked down. It was because of me. I sat next to Daesung and started to eat. I wasn't really good, cooked like that but that was everything we had. I couldn't afford not to eat. I forced myself and eat everything. I looked at Daesung. I was sorry. Sorry for what happened to him. It was my fault. It I hadn't asked them to come with us, nothing like this would have happened and Daesung would still have his leg. I began to cry. For the first time I cried in front of everyone. This was too much. I can't hold back anymore. It was a mix of everything. Ji yong.. Daesung... I hurt the ones that I love. I'm just an idiot. Psy asked me what was wrong. I stood up and kicked the wall. I yelled that everything was wrong. Why all that happened? Why my friends have to be hurt because of me? Why nothing goes well? Why can't I love anymore? Why? why? I fell on my knees. My tears were flooding my cheeks. Psy slowly walked to me. He hugged me and told me that he knew how hard it was for me but he needed me to be strong.  We have been this far with everyone, I can't give up just now.  I slowly calm down. He was right. I took deep breathes. Psy backed up and I felt someone else hugging me. The arms was thin. It seemed to be woman's arm but I guessed that it wasn't. It was Ji yong. Now it's my turn to be confused. Why was he hugging me since I hurt him? I didn't think more and hugged him back. He talked next to my ears. He said that he was sorry for everything. I chuckled a bit and reassured him saying that I was the one who accepted to help him. He shouldn't blame himself. After a little while, we broke the hug and looked at each other. We smiled. It had been quite a long time since I saw his smile. I mean, the real ones, not the fake ones that he used to do. I stood up and wiped my tears. Minzy made a tender noise and hugged me tight. I laughed. She tighten the hug and we swung our body. It felt like a weight on my heart flew away.

               We heard someone mumbling something. It was Daesung who was waking up. Everyone kneeled next to him. Once we made sure that he was awake, we asked him if he was alright. He said that he felt like someone who had his leg cut off. We laughed a bit. He added that he didn't feel any pain anymore but that it was weird. Not feeling his left leg was a strange feeling. Psy explained that his brain had to get used to this and that it would take some time before it happens. He sighed and pouted. His tummy suddenly growled. Seungri went outside to cook a piece of deer for him. Daesung looked around and asked where we were. Psy said that we were in his old house which was situated deeper in the forest. I silently chuckled. I got worried for nothing. Seungri came back with the piece of meat and gave it to Daesung. This one took a bit and immediately winces saying that it didn't taste good at all. I rolled my eyes. Minzy told  him  that it was the only thing that we have to eat so he has to eat it. Daesung whined but Minzy stern look obliged him to eat all of the meat that he was given. They looked like mother and child. I smiled happily thinking about the old time.

               I turned myself toward Psy and asked him what we were going to do now that Daesung was awake. He told me that he had called one of his friend and that we had to wait for me. He explained that this forest was too dangerous to stay. The Yikes will find us soon and we have to move. I raised an eye brow. Move? Where to?

-"To France" he said

               We all opened our eyes. To France? what are we going to do there? I can barely speak English so how am supposed to speak French? Psy laughed hard. Under our confused eyes, he explained that he knew how to speak French. Minzy asked for the housing. Psy answered that he had a friend who lived there and who could welcome us. Let me guess.. It's a wizard too? Our wizard nodded. I sighed. I bet nothing normal was going to happen there to. But something was bothering me. Why France? Why not another country? There are countries that are closer than France aren't there? Psy nodded at what I said and explained that the last time that the key was seen was in France. I looked at him. A key? What key? Psy laughed at my long face. This time, it was Ji yong who answered me. He told us that his vessel was at the cliff where I found him but we need a key to turn it on. Without this key , we can't send him back to his planet. I nodded. Well, as I keep discovering things, what I was living seemed more and more like a supernatural drama. I would have preferred if it was really a drama and not a real story. He heard some noise outside. Psy stood up and  clap his hands saying that his friend was here. Minzy ran at the door to open. This girl really loves to meet new people. She opened wide and shouted that there were flowers with feet. This got Daesung's attention and he tried to get up, forgetting that he had only one leg. He pouted and whined again. I rolled my eyes and was ready to help him when the flowers appeared in the house. Daesung laughed and opened his arms wide. One of the flowers jumped in his arms. My eyes widen as I saw arms popping out from it rod to hug Daesung. That one didn't seem to be bothered by that. I glanced at the new person. It was a midget. He was Asian with blue hair and pink beard. I can't describe what he looked like because it just can't be described. I helped Daesung to stand up. Psy introduced his friend to us. His name was Yonglong. It was Chinese name. I don't remember what it actually means. Once we all introduced us to him, he told us to go in his car.

               His car was almost like Psy's one. Only the color was different. I went in first and sat at the back. Ji yong sat next to me and Seungri next to him. Minzy, Taeyang and Daesung sat in front of us while Psy sat at the front, next to his friend at the front. I was next to a window so I looked through it. I felt a weight on my arm. I turned my head and saw Ji yong resting his head against my arm. He had his eyes close. He looked so cute like that. Just like a little angel. Talking about it, since we are here, he didn't show his wings again. I found it weird but didn't think about it too much. It was surely nothing. I looked around at everyone. They were all sleeping, except Psy and his friend. Even Daesung who had already slept was in dreamland. Well, I can understand that everyone is tired, after everything that had happened. I stared back at Ji yong's face. With the tip of my finger, I drew his lips line. They were thin and luscious at the same time. Real woman's lips. I giggled alone. I poked his nose. He wrinkled it before rubbing it. Adorable. I did it again but this time he moved and snuggled a bit more on my arm. I slowly pushed  his head with my other arm and wrapped the one that he was resting on around his shoulder. Once his head touched my chest, he immediately snuggled more and he buried his face in it. I couldn't help but smiling. It reminded me the first times I met him, when he was still like a new born and new nothing. I am still really impressed by the progress that he made. Now no one would have thought that he had been jailed for hundred years or that he would have been a little scared boy. I looked through the window. He had already grown up a lot.. I his hair by rote. I rested my head against the window. I could feel the tiredness coming. I slowly closed my eyes and without realizing it, I was already sleeping.

               I felt something strange. I opened my eyes and blinked as the sun was high in the sky. I glanced around me. They were all gone. Well, all except Ji yong who was still sleeping in my arms. I looked outside to see where we were. It looked like they stopped to drink a coffee or something. I shook Ji yong a bit. He mumbled and opened his eyes. He smiled as he saw me and greeted me. I did the same and told him that the others were outside and that we should join them. He nodded and stretched before getting out of the car. I followed him and seek for a coffee shop. I saw one and walked toward it with Ji yong. He kept on smiling. I guess that he had a nice dream. We entered in the coffee shop and looked for our friend. We didn't have to seek too much. They were the noisiest in all the shop. Minzy was the first to notice us and she waved at us. We went to them and sat on a chair. I ordered a coffee and Ji yong wanted to try a milkshake. We talked freely about random subjects. I learnt that Yong long was a nature magician. In other words, he can control everything that is related to earth. Trees, plants, grass etc.. I was impressed about all the things that he can do. Especially the chibis. These things are little living creatures created by him. They can have different appearances. It's really cute. Once they got someone to take care of, they do everything they can to protect that someone. I found it amazing that such little things, because they weren't taller than a pen, can protect such big creatures like us. Since I seemed to be very interested by them, Yong Long promised me to create one for me. I was so exited like a little child. My reaction made everyone laugh. It's true that I don't often show my girly side. I also learnt that we were in Shanghai and that we were about to take the tunnel. I frowned a bit. A tunnel? What tunnel? I never heard about it. Psy explained that , at a hour of Shanghai, stands an unknown town. This city is only known by magicians. There is a tunnel that enable you to travel under every Oceans or see that you want. I opened my eyes wide. Such a place really exists? I never heard about it. Well, it's quite logical if only magicians know them.

               After a few minutes, we decided that it was the time to go. Since he had driven for a while, Yong Long asked Psy if he could replace him. He gladly accepted and we sat at the same places. Ji yong hadn't lost his smile at all. It quite attracted my curiosity. When we were driving, I asked him what made him so happy. He looked at me and explained that he had a wonderful dream. He added that he remembered everything about it. When he talked about this dream, he had sparkles in his eyes. Like a child in front of his Christmas present. He was so cute that I would have kissed him if I could. But I couldn't. So I just smiled at him and asked him if he could tell me what he dreamt about. He chuckled and shook his head. I faked being upset and asked him again. The answer was the same. I thought for a bit to find a way to make him say what he dreamt about. I immediately found a way to make him confess his dream. I put my hands on his waist. He looked at me shocked and confused. I gave him one of my most idiotic smile and started to tickle him. His laugh was clear and communicative. I began to laugh with him. The other turned themselves to us and smiled seeing us laughing like that. Even if I was tickling him and he was laughing to death,  he didn't say anything. I was a bit upset about that and wanted to sulk but Daesung sung one of our favorite songs. It was a silly one, the one you sing at pubs or when you are drunk. But yet, we loved it. So us four, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and I sung. Ji yong was amazed by my voice. He said that it was even deeper when I sing then when I talk. I raised an eyebrow. Is that even possible? We taught the song to the rest of our group and we kept singing this song until we arrived. I think that I never have laughed that much. It was really a great moment. The one that makes you forget all of your issues. Daesung seemed to be happy too. I thought that the loss of his leg would be more dramatic but he took it well.

               I was looking through the window as we were driving inside the city. It was full of people for an unknown town. I bet that it's really famous with the magicians. Yong Long and Psy explained us that this town sells the best tools, herbs and lotion for a magicians. And all of the schools were there. That was why it was that full of people. I started to wonder what they could learn at a magician school. I mean, except magic. Do they learn about the magic history? I bet they know so much more things than we do. Well, it's better this way. Like this, the non magician can live a calm and quiet life. If I hadn't met Ji yong, I think that I would have lived a calm and quiet life. But I met him and had the excellent idea to fall in love with him. I sighed and chuckled at myself. As if love was something you have a control on. Well, I would have preferred to have fell in love with someone else. But what is done is done. I can't take back my feelings. I glanced at him. If only he felt the same for me. I looked back through the window. In fact, magicians looks like us. Except for some exception but overall, if you meet one on the street, you will never guess that it's a wizard or a witch. Moreover, people have prejudices concerning wizards and witches. They think that they are all ugly and old. But from what I see, it's not the case at all. There were many young people with different height, weight, skin color. At a moment, I saw a school. It was big. Bigger than any school I ever seen. Psy told me that it was because it's a school for nature and animal magicians. These magicians need a lot of place to learn their magic. Moreover, you need rooms for all the animals. Daesung asked if there were any dragons. Yong Long nodded. Daesung wanted one but it wasn't possible. The dragons only obey to animal magicians. If any other magician or non magician tries to get one of them, he would be killed right away. Daesung's long face made me laugh.

               We arrived at a huge door. It must height ten meters, or maybe more. Psy talked in a language that I didn't know and the door opened. They took a while before being wide open. I guess that it's because they are heavy. We passed through it and fell. We all screamed while Yong Long and Psy were laughing at us. I thought that we would crash but the car slowly stopped falling to gently land on the ground. Once the four wheels touch the ground, Psy started to drive. My heart was beating so fast that I thought it would pop out of my chest. The six of us looked at each other before laughing. We laughed at our reaction and at the fear that we had. Yong Long told us that we were under the sea and that we were driving at 300km/h. I couldn't believe my ears. Wait, an old car like this can go this fast? Moreover we don't have the impression to drive fast. Yong Long just smiled and said that there were things that were better to stay unknown. I pouted a bit. I wanted to know... I glanced at the window but the only thing that I could see was the dark. I sighed and tried to sleep.

               I felt something climbing on my arms. I opened one eye and startled as I saw a little thing. It was only a shadow. I blinked many times and finally realized that it was a chibi. I looked at Yong Long. He gave me a smile and I guessed that this chibi was mine. He was really cute. He was all green. He was wearing a brown overalls . The tip of his head was a bud ending with pink petal. I don't know how I was going to call him. I guess that I will find one later. I smiled at it and its tummy. He chuckled with a cute voice and ran on my arms to snuggle in the crook of my neck. I was about to say something when Psy woke everyone up and said that we were here. I looked around. He was right. But.. we were already inside a city. I don't know which one. We kept driving for half an hour and Psy parked the car. We got down and stretched ourselves. It was so good to touch the ground and walk. I looked around. I don't know that city... Yong Long told us that this city was called Sisteron and it was situated in the southern of France. I nodded and looked around. My chibi took place on my head. I glanced at the road and saw a motorbike coming to us. Psy said that it was their friend. The person parked the motorbike and got down, took off his helmet. Oh.. So that friend was actually a woman. She walked to Psy and Yong Long and kissed both of their cheeks. I tilted my head. I will never get this tradition of French people to greet people by kissing their cheeks

-"Bonjour Clara. Tu vas bien?" (Hello Clara, How are you?)

-"Ca va merci, et toi? Alors c'est ça votre petite équipe?" (I am fine thanks, and you? So there is your little crew?)

               I don't know what they were saying but it seemed to be funny since Psy and Yong Long laughed while nodded. I quite feel ill at ease and walked away a bit. I wanted to looked at that city. It seemed to be a very old one. There was a mountain right before me. At the top of it stood a castle. It was huge and impressive although it was in ruin. I was about to come back to my friends when I heard someone calling from an alley. Out of curiosity, I went toward this alley despite the little noise of my chibi and the fact that it was pulling my hair. I hadn't made a step into the alley that someone drew me and pined me on the wall, covering my mouth. I struggled but stopped as I recognized that person. Noticing that I calmed down, the person let go of me. I looked at my aggressor and raised an eyebrow. What was he doing there?

-"Old man? What are you doing here?" I asked

-"Shht" he covered once again my mouth " I came here to warn you. The people you are with are dangerous. You have to distance yourself from them before they kill you."