This is a war kids

Erganova

I was the last one to move. As i was walking, i thought that now there were no turning back.
Everything begins now.

-"Hahahahaha" chuckled the man "Welcome to my dear country." he bowed to us "I am the Psy, nice to meet you everyone. If you would follow me"

We all looked at each others, wondering what will happen to us with this weird man. Minzy and Daesung giggled at this man before we followed him. The streets were full of people. Almost all of them were tourists. I think it was the first time I saw this much restaurants in one streets. Indeed there were 6 restaurants in the same street. We turned right and arrived in a parking. There weren't many cars. Only two. A large new one, and an old rusted van. I prayed that we wouldn't go in the old one.  Of course, the man went to the old van and waved at us. We joined him next to the van. It was even worse that i thought. There were holes on the body. Can it really be driven? I was afraid that if we all went up in it, it would break. The man prompted us to go in the car. So we did. Seungri, Daesung and me sat on the back seats, Minzy, Taeyang and Ji yong sat in the front. We heard a huge noise then the van trembled and started to roll. Ji yong was between Minzy and Taeyang. They seemed to have fun the three of them. They looked like childhood friends. It's funny how close they have become. I mean, yesterday, Taeyang refused to go with us. I shrugged, I don't really care. Now they're here, we can't do a thing about it. Anyway, I am really happy that they finally came. I don't know if I would be able to endure all of this if they weren't there.. We had been in this van for about a hour now. Seungri and Daesung were asleep. The both of them were really close. Especially when they trick us. I smiled a bitas that thought. But sometimes, they really are a pain. I sighed. I was bored. I looked at the landscape through the window. We were in the countryside.  Small green hills, the shadow of clouds on them was pretty. The sun was bright. It felt good somehow, peaceful. This made my mind resting a bit. Honestly, it was a bit too much. I mean, all of this. This seems crazy. I never would have thought that someday I would be dragged into something like this. But it's fun. It brings some actions in my life, even thought I have the sensation that I might regret it. I closed my eyes. I don't know why but i started to think about my family. A shape of a woman's face appeared. It must be my mom but i wasn't sure. I don't really remember about my family. Just that they abandoned me in an orphanage. I wonder why they did that. When i remember the time when i was with my parents, i have an impression of happiness. But it may be just from my dreams. I dream a lot about my life with them. But I only remember fragments of it. A dog, a small comfy house, a cake with candles. Those are the only memories i have. At the orphanage, I was told that only my father brought me there and that they never saw my mother. It's may be the reason why I love climbing cliffs. Indeed, I travel a lot thanks to that. I may want to find my parents uncounsciously. I doubt that someday I will hear about them again... If they abandoned me, it must be because they don't want to know me. I shouldn't bother them, I don't want to be a burden for anyone.I sighed and put my headphones on and listened to music. Little by little, I slowly fall asleep with the thought of my parents cuddling me.

I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes. It was Minzy. She smiled at me and help me and my sleepy body to get out of this tin. Something was strange with her smile and the look on her eyes but i couldn't tell what.  I looked around. It was the night already. She told me that we arrived four hours ago and that they tried to wake me up but I was sleeping too deeply, so they let me sleep. I was time for dinner so she went to wake me up. She walked in a small house.It didn't have any floor. It was lost in a huge field. Since it was the night, I couldn't see clearly. It was a  small wooden house. Above the front door was sign saying "THE WIZARD HOUSE". What a sign... On the right of the house was sleeping an animal, a dog i suppose. I couldn't see more and entered in the house. It was well-furnished. Minzy dragged me to the living room. It was separated in two part. The first one on the right was for the dishes. There was a table where everyone was sitting, some painting pinned on the wall and a door leading to the kitchen, I guess?. The second part was... I don't really know. There was a coffee table with some weird liquid in Erlenmeyer flasks. There were two cupboards against the wall. I don't even want to know what was inside. Above them were pinned stuffed animal's head*. I sat between Ji yong and the man.  On the table were meat, noodles and shrimps. I took a bit of everything and started to eat. They were talking but I couldn't focus on what they were saying. It was as if I wasn't here. Like a ghost. A strange impression. I don't like it. I was eating slowly, I wasn't hungry. Ji yong seemed to have noticed it since he patted my shoulder and smiled at me cheerfully. In his eyes there was ...compassion?  Now that i think of it, Minzy had the same look in her eyes when she went to wake me up. Something was wrong. But i was too tired to mind it. The rest of the evening was calm. I think everyone was tired. The man explained us that he was called "The Psy" and that he was a wizard. He is specialized in the aggressive, defending, and  the medical magic.  He told us what consisted in each magic section but i was too tired to understand. I wonder why i am that tired. Eventually he stopped talking and I asked if i could go to sleep. He agreed and told me that the room were upstairs. I nodded and walked away. I passed through the door and my right. I walked in a corridor until i faced a wall. There was no stairs. Now that i think of it, the house didn't have any floor... So upstairs? I frowned and walk back toward the living room. The corridor seemed longer than a while ago. I shook my head. It must be because I'm tired. Something dragged my attention. It was a door. I was sure that it wasn't there before.  I kept looking at the door. It was huge. Maybe three meters long? It was white and golden on the edges. Flower were engraved on the golden edges. IT felt somehow familiar. I don't know why but it does. The clench was round, golden, and engraved with the same flowers as on the door. The door looked old. I had an impression of déjà vu. I was about to walk away when i heard someone screaming. It was a woman voice. It came from behind the door. I didn't think twice and opened the door. Right before me was stairs. I climbed it as fast as i could and arrived in a sort of attic. Dust was everywhere. It seemed like no one had come here for years. I looked for the woman. Every furniture was coated with a white sheet. It looked like this place had totally been abandoned. I continued to look for the lady but i couldn't find her. Did i dream? I closed my eyes and shook my head. I have to pull myself together. Something was definitely wrong with me. When i opened my eyes, i got a shock. The place was empty.. Only the dust remained.  I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Yeah..empty. But the furniture wasn't the only thing that was missing. The door with which i came here disappeared. This couldn't be true. I was trapped in this attic. I ran to the window to call somebody.  I had to take off cobwebs to be able to see outside. The only thing i could see was black.. There was nothing but the nothingness. I panicked and ran around the room. IT was useless but it helped me to contain the panic. I stopped and began to think. What can i do to get out of here? I hit my head. Why didn't i think of it earlier? I shouted.

-"HEY! SOMEBODY! I'M LOCKED IN THE ATTIC!! SOMEONE COME PLEASE!"

I shouted that same line for a while. After half an hour, i gave up and stopped. I will just wait until the morning. They will realize that i'm not here and they will look for me. I just has to wait... I walked toward the wall and sit against it. I put my knees up against my chest and lean my head on them. I began to wonder what would happen if I was to disappear. What if they just don't care and keep living without me? What if they forget about me? Ji yong.. What will I do if he forgets me? I mentally slapped myself for thinking that. They're my friends. They accepted to risk their life to follow me... Why would they leave me and forget about me all of sudden? I shook my head and leant it backwards against the wall. I looked around the room more carefully.  Except the dust, it didn't look like an attic. The wall was painted in a pink that had paled with the years. I got up and walked to the wall in front of him. I lifted my hand and touched it. It was hot. Not, rather than hot, it was warm. Just like a living animal. My hand moved in rhythm with the wall's breathe. Yes, it was breathing. A regular respiration. I sighed. Why couldn't have I ended up somewhere normal? Without knowing why, I caressed the wall. I felt it shivering a bit then swelling and coming back at its normal size. As if it had a deep breath from pleasure.  I shook my head and stepped back. I am dreaming, it's totally impossible. There is no way that a wall can be alive. I heard a noise behind me. I froze. I felt the thing's breathe coming closer to me until i felt it blowing on my neck. I slowly turned myself... Nothing. There was nothing. My heart beat fast. I panicked again. I kept looking around like a crazy man. I was on the verge. I was near to do a break down. I squatted and messed my hair. I began to cry. It was too much. I'm tired of all of this. I just want to go to bed already... I heard a huge thud on my left and stood up immediately looking in the way of the noise. Nothing again. I took a deep breath to calm me down.  Calm down calm down...calm down. My heart beats raised up suddenly. On my neck...The same breath as earlier. But it was closer... really close. I closed my eyes praying to wake up. Hoping that it was just a nightmare. A hoarse and deep awful laugh came out from the thing behind me. I clenched my teeth to hold my scream. I was flabbergasted, panic-stricken. But i couldn't move. His laugh  resounded in my head. I opened my eyes and saw a dark shape coming to me. It was talking but i couldn't understand a thing. Only noise were coming out from its mouth. Slowly, a face appeared on a shape. It was a man. A man that i didn't know yet he was familiar to me. I kept on looking at the man's face then I felt a huge pain on the back of my head then the dark.

The light on my closed eyes woke me up but i kept my eyes closed. It was really comfortable. I put up the blanket to my chin and sight from pleasure.... Wait blanket? I sat up quickly and looked around. I was in a room. It was another room than the attic's one. There were five beds, all empty. On the wall were pinned photos of different animals. the wall were painted in white. No dust. I rubbed the back of my head. Nothing, not even a bump. I sighted and rubbed my face. Yesterday was the worst day I ever had. I got up and looked at myself then frowned. I wasn't wearing the same clothes as yesterday before i was hit. I gave up understanding and opened the door. Where was I? I took the only way that could be taken. It led to some stairs. It wasn't the same as the one i took yesterday. I walked down and walked in a corridor. It was the same as yesterday. The stairs were at the end of the stairs. But i was sure that they weren't there yesterday. I messed my hair and entered in the living room. Everyone was really lively. Daesung and Minzy were talking with the wizard, Ji yong and Taeyang were playing cards and Seungri was eating. What time is it? I looked at my watch. The time stopped. I sighted deeply. The day started well. They all greeted me. I asked seungri what time it was. He told me it was two pm. I opened my eyes wide. Two pm? Already? I slept that much? They seemed confuse with my reaction. I didn't understand why.

-"Seung hyun.. are you okay?" Asked Ji yong.

-"I slept half a day. I'm a bit dizzy" I answered him while sitting on a chair.

Everyone was staring at me. They exchanged worried looks. After a long blank, Minzy talked.

-"O..Oppa. You woke up at 8 am."

-"You went downstairs, ate your breakfast and you stayed to ask him about my magic" added the wizard

I frowned. What was going on? I would have remembered if I woke up at 8 am right? I shook my head before replying.

-"No it's impossible. I was sleeping at 8 am. If i had woken up and did everything you said, i would have remembered right?

-"Hyung, you're acting strange since yesterday" said Daesung with a worried voice.

-"Yeah..yeah let's talk about yesterday. The house didn't have any floor from the outside but the Psy told me that the rooms were upstairs. So I went looking for those stairs and ending up walking in that corridor. But there weren't any stairs at the end of it. So i walked back and found a door. Then i heard a woman screaming so i opened it and climbed the stairs. I ended up in this attic with the furniture that disappeared and this living wall and this ghost that hit my head." without realizing it, my voice raised and my hands were holding my head. After calming down I continued. "I know that I was really tired but I didn't dream all of it. I'm sure about it. Absolutely sure that it wasn't my imagination."

-"T.O.P" started Taeyang "after you were gone, you came asking where were the stairs. PSy even accompanied you to your room. Twenty minutes later, when we went up to sleep too you were on the bed, sleeping. Listen, you were really exhausted yesterday and I think this is why you dreamt about this."

Everyone nodded at his last sentence. But i'm not crazy. I am not crazy. I was about to talk back when the wizard talked first.

-"I think that he is telling the truth." said the wizard with stern eyes. "Yesterday you were weak when you entered the house. You must have been tricked by the spirits."

-"Wait..wait..wait. Weak? I know I was tired but weak?"

-"Sorry for not telling you that yesterday Seung Hyun but you talked when you were sleeping. We were already here and we tried to wake you up but then screamed." said Ji yong.

I couldn't believe what he was saying. I had the impression of having dreamt of something sweet and peaceful. Not a nightmare...

-"You kept screaming to leaving you alone and not to hurt your... your mom. You also screamed "dad..dad". Although you were having this nightmare, we didn't succeed in waking you up." Said Daesung

I was even more in shock. I dreamt about my parents and my life with them? I don't remember a thing at all. Apparently, Something bad happened, but if such a thing had happened in my life, wouldn't I be able to remember it? I messed my hair. When did it become that complicated?

-"Yeah and that's why you got tricked by the spirits." explained Psy. "There are some spirits living near this house. That's why it's the only one here within 20 miles." He laughed "Those spirits separate your conscious from your unconscious. Your unconscious stays in your body in the conscious world. Your unconscious is transferred in a sort of a parallel world. You become aware of your unconscious. Almost everything that you saw happened once in your life. You may have seen it in a movie, read on a book or actually lived it, but everything that your unconscious is keeping, those spirits release it and they make you aware of it."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. why is it happening to me? why? Why did I do to deserve it? Psy added that I was lucky not to have died. Indeed, living your unconscious can be really dangerous. I could have gone crazy. I chuckled nervously when he said that. I thought I really was going to be crazy. If the wizard's words are true  it can explain why i was going crazy. If the unconscious show you everything that you once saw, you can doubt about the reality but it seems too real to be a dream. You're always in between. After the explanation and everything cleared, I asked if I could have something to eat. They all laughed and Psy went cooking something. Minzy and Taeyang said that they wanted to go for a walk. After having listening to Psy's warning carefully, they left. Then Daesung and Seungri went upstairs to take a nap. After serving me, Psy told Ji yong and me that he had some herbs to buy for his next potion and left too. There were only Ji yong and me. I smiled while eating. It had been a while since we shared a moment like this. I glanced at him. He was wearing a black shirt with a while slim. IT suited him perfectly. Anyway, with his body, everything suits him. I almost choke on my food when I realized what I was thinking. I felt myself blushing a bit. Uh-oh.. This is not good..not good at all.  I wanted to disappear

-"Seung hyun, are you all right? your face is red" asked Ji yong

He got up and walked to me. No.. No don't do that. He went behind me and put his hand on my forehead. I closed my eyes to enjoy as much as it was possible this moment i know wouldn't last. Soon, too soon, Ji yong took off his hand and leant his head to mine.

-"You don't have fever" he said while smiling

Our heads were only a few centimeters away. Too close.. I turned my head and focused on my plate that I finished in a flash. After having finished, I got up and went in the kitchen where I washed the plate. I took a really long time to wash the plate but i wanted to calm down before coming back to Ji yong. My heart was beating was too fast and my chest was burning up. But it wasn't a painful burnt. I enjoyed it. It was pleasant. I don't know why but i was really happy to see Ji yong. It was like it had been years since we last saw each other. Well, yesterday I really thought that I wouldn't have been able to see him ever again. What would he have done if it was the case? Would he have forgotten me? This thought pulled my spirit down. I pouted and packed the plate away. I walked back to the living room. Ji yong was sitting on my chair and he was glaring at me while pouting. I stopped. Wow wow wow. What did i do?

-"What took you so long? I got worried you know ! I wanted to go to you but Psy told us not to exhaust you.."

-"You were worried about me? I was just in the kitchen and your heard the water falling right?"

-"But still ! you never know !"

He puffed his cheeks and looked away. I couldn't help but laughing. He really looked like a child. His glare when he heard my laugh made me laughing more. I walked up behind him and warped my arms around him into a hug. I whispered a "thank you" in his ears. I could feel him shivering a bit at it and i noticed his ears becoming weird. He stuttered a quick "you're welcome". I never knew he was so fun to tease like this. He suddenly turned his head and nuzzled in my neck. My heart throbbed. It felt good. Feeling him close like this.. He then rest his head in my neck. We stayed like this for a while. No one wanted to break this moment. I was about to say something but i was afraid to break the silence. Then i remembered what Ji yong told me. Is he really the God? Everything that we are believing in, our beliefs... Everything is just a lie? It can't be true. It's just too much. I agree to believe to everything but that. It's impossible. As I was thinking, I slowly released my hug without realizing it. Ji yong didn't move a bit, except that he took his head away from my neck. But i didn't see it. I was lost my thought. His cough made me come back to the reality. He looked somehow sad but i didn't know why. I noticed a go stop on the table and asked him if he wanted to play but he refused. He was really sad. I asked him what was wrong but he said that nothing was wrong and that he was all right. I told him that he couldn't lie to me and that i knew that he was lying. Avoiding the question, Ji yong grabbed the cards.

-"Let's play!"

I sighed but gave up. There was no point in forcing him. We started to play. Without any surprised, He won. We began to talk of random things. I don't know how many times we spend playing. Time passed quickly. WE laughed a lot. I won three time this time. I was really proud. Anyway there was something that bothered me. Everything that we did, Ji yong seemed to do them half heatedly. Indeed, his laughed seemed forced and his smiles looked fake. I opened my mouth to say something but the lovey dovey couple came back. I greeted them and asked them how was the walk. They were standing in front of us and Taeyang was hugging Minzy from back. I smiled while looking at them. They were so cute. Minzy kept on talking about the walk and how beautiful this country side was. We were childishly talking when Ji yong suddenly got up. We looked at him and what i saw broke my heart. Ji yong was crying. What was wrong? I reached out my hand to grab his but his slapped my hand and glared at me with his teary eyes. But his glare was different from before. This time i could see pain, anger and sadness in his eyes. I was shocked. It was the first time i saw such an expression on Ji yong face. He ran away and we heard his steps on the stairs.

-"What did you do to him?" Scold me Minzy

-"I didn't do anything ! We were laughing and then he just cried!" I defended myself.

She rolled her eyes and went after Ji yong. Taeyang rubbed the back of his head and said a "stupid". I looked at him. But what the hell did i do? We were just playing go stop! I messed my hair. Aissh really.

-"Just go away from the room for a while !" Minzy shouted " I need to talk to baby jiji!"

Taeyang and I looked at each other. Baby jiji? What the hell was that? We couldn't help but laughing and this name. Seriously Minzy...  Seungri and Daesung soon appeared in the living room. Daesuung was sulking. We asked him about what Minzy was crying for. He tols us that Ji yong rushed into the room crying and Minzy soon followed him and she sent them away.

-"I was sleeping !!!!!!!!" shouted Daesung

We laughed at his reaction. Since we had no other sings to do , Daesung and Seungri sat around the table and we played Go stop. We giggled a lot while playing. With seungri cheating, Taeyang scolding him while laughing, Daesung always lost in the game.. This was perfect. Only beers were missing. It had been years since we didn't play like this. It felt really good. I think that we all feel that. A happy time before going into danger. We all knew what was awaiting us. But no one talked about it. Too afraid i guess. After we finished to play Go stop, we started to talk about random things. The conversation derived to Taeyang and Minzy. He told us that he met her during a contest a few years ago. We were stunned to know that. He hadn't told us about that. When he asked him why he kept it a secret from us, he answered that it was because it was love at first sight for him and that he was afraid we would have stole her away from him. While saying that he was blushing. Of course we about that. It was just so cute.

-"And who confessed first?" Asked Seungri

-"It was me" Answered Taeyang

-"How how how?" Daesung, seungri and me said in one voice

Taeyang sighted before answering us.

-"It was two day after she started to work at the agency. As you know we have a class in common. When it finished, asked her to stay up a bit pretending it was for the work. Then when everyone left, i walked up to her and confessed."

-"As if we cared about that.. We want to know about the confession itself" grinned Daesung

Taeyang was obviously embarrassed. It made me laughed. I know it's mean but he was just too cute. Who would have ever thought that Taeyang would be that cute?

-"W..well" he began "I walked up to her and asked her to listen to me without interrupting me. She nodded and i started saying that since the first day i saw her, i fell in love with her. With her move, with her personality. Everything in her was perfect. Each time she smiled, my heart throbbed, when she had hard time, my heart hurt. She was the reason why i woke up every morning with a smile... I think that's what i said. I don't really remember since it was a while ago."

-"And what did she say?" I asked even thought i knew the answer

-"Sorry but i already have a boyfriend. We are co-workers right? and she left."

We all opened our eyes and mouth wide. That was unexpected. Totally unexpected. So Minzy had rejected Taeyang before? That's just too hilarious. Seeing them now, you would never have thought that. They are the perfect match. He then told us that he refused to give up on her and that after months being next to her, she finally  fell for him too. His story is cute but somehow boring. It looked like a drama. Then we start to talk about random things again such as the landscape of China or the movie we watched ect.. Then out of the blue, Daesung asked me

-"By the way T.O.P, why don't you confess to ji yong already?"

I glared at him

-"Why would you want me to confess to him? Confess is when you have feelings"

-"Don't lie" said Seungri "We saw you in the plane. And you don't agree to risk your life like this for just a friend." Added Seungri

-"And you?" I retorted "Don't you risk your life for him too? It doesn't mean that you love him."

-"We came because you asked us to do so. You know that you almost lost us for this Ji yong?" replied Taeyang

-"It's me who found him and who released him. It's my duty to protect him. It has nothing to do with love."

-"What are you talking about?" asked Minzy

She was followed by Ji yong. His eyes were swollen. He must have cried a lot. I asked him if he felt better but he ignored me. His reaction hurt me a bit. If i did something wrong just tell me instead of acting childish like this. I sighed. They sat on the empty chairs. Ji yon chose to sat on the chair who was at my opposite. So it is like that... I see. I pretended not to care and talked lively with everyone. I couldn't help but glancing at Ji yong. He was looking down and he kept on biting his lower lip. This vision hurt me a bit. Is it really because of me that he is like that? According to the numerous glares that Minzy was giving me, I would say that yes, it was because of me. WE kept talking for about a hour then we got worried about Psy. He left a while ago  and hadn't returned yet. Another hour passed. Ji yong, Taeyang and Minzy were sitting on the sofa , Seungri and me were still sitting on our chair and Daesun was pacing in the living room.

-"Daesung.. Please stop walking...  It's stressing me." said Seungri

-"How can I not pace? This crazy old man hasn't come back yet. Imagine he went to denounce us to those creature i forgot the name. We let him taking care of us without knowing him.."

-"Don't say that" ! Said Ji yong a bit loud "If Ergan trust him then we can trust him"

That closed the conversation. Ergan.. They were really close to each other weren't they? It made me angry knowing that someone could be close to him too. I began to wonder. What if they were right? I guess i love Ji yong then. But it can't be true... We just met. We barely know about each other. Well, Taeyang fell for Minzy at first sight...but it's not the same. I bet that Minzy wasn't jailed into ice when they met And he is an alien. No no no, i can't love Ji yong. It's impossible.  But it's true that his childish side makes him so cute. The way he worries about me makes my heart warm. His smile makes my heart throbs. When he is hurt or afraid I just want to hug him and to protect him. I want to be there for him forever. I messed my hair. Am i really in love with him? That fast? I can't believe it. IT's way too fast. Moreover, we are sending him back to Erganova. What's the point to fall in love with him since he will go far far away from me soon? It's pointless, useless. I don't love him.. I can't. Suddenly  The door opened and slammed. We saw a fraught PSy rushing in The living room with a lot of bags on him. He put everything on the table. There were  around 10 bags. He asked us to gather around him. Once everyone was there, He opened the bags and drawn out herbs, food, weird liquids. We wondered why he asked us to gather to see that.

-"Hahahahahahaha. What I call you for is coming" Psy laughed as if he read our mind.

After emptied 7 bags, there were three bags remaining. He began to drawn out guns, bulletproof, knifes, and all kind of weapons. We couldn't believe our eyes. What was that? Seeing our face, Psy gigled.

-"Hey, what did you expect? This a war kids, your have to be prepared! That should help you. But starting tomorrow. I'm going to train you. If you go fight Yikes like that, you'll die within the two first minutes. Be ready kids, tomorrow, hell will be welcoming you."