the first day training

Erganova

We couldn't take off our eyes from the table. Having all those weapons in front of us made us realize that it was it. There were not returns. We couldn't escape anymore.  Psy said that if someone wanted to quit it was now. No one dared to move a inch. He smiled. We reached out our hand to picked out a weapon when Psy scolded us. It wasn't us that were choosing the weapon but the weapon to choose us. He asked us to one by one move our hand above the weapons he aligned. Daesung was the first. We stopped back to leave him some space. He took a deep breath and moved his hand above the weapon. At first, nothing happened but then two long knives started to bright with a green light. Psy said that he was chosen by this knives. So Daesung took them and left the place to Taeyang. He did the same thing and toy sword brightened. He was quite disappointed. How could he fight with a toy? Psy chuckled and told him to hold the sword which he did. Psy asked us to step back. Suddenly, the sword grew up. It grew more and more. The blade got larger and in no time the sword surpassed Taeyang's height.  We were agape. It was amazing. Taeyang and his sword went back and Minzy stepped toward the Table but Psy stopped her. He felt something in her and told her that he had something else in mind for her. She pouted a bit but didn't complain. It was now Seungri's turn. He was chosen by a bow with arrows. We by calling him Robin hood. He wasn't frustrated at all by that since he likes this character. Then ji yong stepped foward. We all remained silent. We wanted to know what kind of weapons will choose him. All the weapons started to shake as Ji yong moved his hand above them. Then a wooden stick came to him.  He looked at it wondering what kind of stick it was. Then he realized that it was made of Erganova's wood. He felt happy to hold something from his planet. He looked like a child finding a long lost toy. Psy then said that it was my turn. I walked to the table. I didn't have the time to lift my hand that two guns started to bright already. Thinking that they were choosing me, I took them. I raised an eye brow. They were really light. Psy looked at me with his mouth wide opened. He told me that these two guns hadn't chose someone to be their master for two hundred years. I shrugged. Maybe they wanted to have fun and to go out for a bit? Once everyone had their own weapons, Psy put the rest of the weapons in the bags and put them away. He apologized for being so late and quickly went into the kitchen to cook. To be more efficient, Minzy went to help him. I glanced at Ji yong. He was leaning on his wooden stick while talking to Taeyang. I walked to them.

-"Hey Gandhalf"

I said to Ji yong. We all laughed except him. Of course he couldn't get the joke since he hadn't seen the movie. I ruffled his hair. I was relieved when he didn't pushed my hand away. He only puffed his cheeks. He was so adorable when he was doing that. I felt the urge to hug him right now. I really wanted to but I had to hold back. It wouldn't be okay if I did that. The others would be mistaken. But mistaken about what? I don't understand it myself. The meal soon arrived and we sat around the table to eat. Psy told us about the training of tomorrow. He said that we would have to wake up early and that we had to take our weapons with us. In the morning we would learn how to defend ourselves without using our weapons, just in case of our weapons get taken away or get broken. Minzy will learn the medicine magic and  how to heal wounds. We would have a break for lunch and in the afternoon we would learn how to use our weapons and how to get their confidence. After the meal,  we went upstairs to sleep. I laid on my bed and glanced at Ji yong. He was already asleep. I laughed silently. I couldn't think of how cute Ji yong was. I fell asleep with the sight of an angel sleeping.

I felt somebody shaking me violently. It was Psy who was waking us up. I complained, couldn't he do that more gently? I rubbed my eyes and yawned. He told us that we had only 10 minutes to get prepared and to go down for the breakfast. It was three am. We only slept three hours or less, i don't really remember at what time we went to the bed yesterday. I sat up on the bed and the first thing I saw was Ji yong. He was half . His skin was white, a pure white. The bruises had all disappeared. Only the scars were still there. I noticed a scar on his back that I didn't saw before. It went from the left side of his hip until his right shoulder. It was obviously a knife or sword's scar. He suddenly turned himself to me. I could see his half sleeping face. It was so cute. Even though they weren't really drawn, I still could distinguish his abs. My eyes stopped on his s. These little pink button of flesh. I suddenly wanted to get up and taste them. What flavor do they had? Daesung's voice drew me out from my thoughts. He asked me if I was okay and told me to hurry because I was late. I nodded and started to get up but immediately sat down again. I was erected. I couldn't believe this. I told everyone to go ahead and not to wait for me. They were surprised but didn't ask anything and walked down to the living room. Only Ji yong stayed a bit but finally walked away. I sighted and pushed the blanket away. I looked at my erected crotch. Sometimes I really hate myself. I got an while thinking about a friend. I didn't know what to do.. I couldn't take care of it, I didn't have the time for that. Moreover they could hear me down stairs. I chose to wear a baggy. That would hide my bulge a bit. When i was ready, I walked down stairs. Psy was angry at me. He scolded me and asked me what took me that long. I couldn't tell him the truth and couldn't lie to him either. So I remained silent. He sighed and handed me a piece of bread. Since we were already late, I couldn't eat my breakfast. I wanted to complain but didn't. I felt bad, I didn't think that he would take our training that seriously. After eating my piece of bread, I took my jacket and went outside where everyone was waiting for me. Psy told us that we would go to that mountain. He pointed to the one near the house. It looked close yet far away.  We went on his van and he started to drive toward the mountain. It only lasted 20 minutes. Once arrived, we got out of the car except Minzy who was asked to stay inside. Psy showed us a sort of red pole at about three kilometers away from us..

-"Run until there. You have ten minutes to go there. If you're late, no lunch for you."

We frowned. Was he serious? It was four am and we were all still half asleep. But without another word, he got in his car and drove away with Minzy. Apparently we was serious. I looked at my watch. Sh*t. We already lost three minutes. Understanding our position, we began to ran as fast as we could. This was a bad idea. Indeed the path was craggy and we had trouble to run. Moreover we quickly went out of breath. We somehow managed to do it on time. But we were exhausted. Already exhausted. We tried to catch our breath but we hardly did it. Psy walked up to us and asked if we had understood the purpose. We nodded, we shall have ran at our own rhythm, even though we would be late. Indeed, if Yikes were awaited, we would have died right away. He let us calm down before staring the training. I looked around, we were in a clearing. The trees around us seemed to be very old. They didn't seemed that high from the house. after twenty minutes of a break, Psy asked us to gather around him. He explained us that he would creates spirits that would resemble Yikes. They won't be able to injured us but we will feel the pain as if they were actually injuring us. Before starting, He showed us some techniques.  One of them consisted in hit the Yikes in the navel. He didn't know why but that bring them a high pain and it would stop them for a while. To make us understand more, He told him that when we punched them on the navel,  it was like punching men in their crotch with the strength of a baseball batter hitting the ball. We winced as we imagined the pain. I would never be able to support such a pain. But well, Yikes were the bad guys, so I guess we could hurt them as much as we wanted. Psy stepped back and he lifted his hands. He mumbled something we couldn't understand and wind started to blow harder. Right before our eyes, wind shapes appeared. After a little while, the shapes became yikes.  It was really strange. IT was the first time that I could actually see the wind. even now I still can't describe it. After having finished to prepare our Yikes, the wizard stepped back and told us to fight.  We walked in the middle of the clearing and the each Yikes went in front each of us. I thought I was ready but I didn't expected them to be so fast. I hardly avoid the first attack and fell down. The Yike who was fighting me left his feet to crush me. I rolled on the side in time and jumped on my feet. But the Yike disappeared. I looked around but I couldn't find him. Then I turned back and saw it. It was right before me. It lifted his hand and cut me from my left shoulder to my right hip side. I stopped breathing. The pain was unbearable. As if.. as if.. I don't know, it can't be compared. I fell on the floor and held my chest. I still couldn't breathe I tried to, but something on my chest prevented me from breathing.  I wondered why I wasn't dying. Then I remembered what Psy told us. They couldn't injure us, but the pain would be here. So it's how it feels like to be cut. I still couldn't move. I was breathing but hardly. I glanced at my friends. Only Ji yong was doing well. Of course, He must have already fought them. Daesung was on the ground, like me, he was holding his left leg. Seungri was having a hard time avoiding every attack. I thought Taeyang was doing well until I saw the Yike's arm piercing his belly. If they were real, we would have all die. Then, the pain disappeared suddenly. I stood up and looked at the Yike. It was obvious that I wouldn't be able to beat him alone. I didn't have the experience for it yet. So I ran in the hood. I heard Daesung calling me and asking me where I was going. I would be in my advantage in the hood.  Indeed, they had a snake body with human legs. They can run fast on a plane surface. I doubt they can on a craggy surface. I hid behind a bunch of tree trunks that had fallen down. I breathed as low as I could not to be heard. I heard its steps coming closer to me. When I judged that It was the right moment, I jumped on my feet and punched his navel. I saw its mouth opening wide. Nothing came out from it but I guess it was in pain. I rushed to the clearing. Everyone was trying to fight them. I shouted.

-"In the hood! Everyone in the hood ! They can't move fast there!"

As I said that, Seungri received the same cut as I did. Sh*t. I scurried to him and asked Taeyang to come with me while the other were attracting the Yikes in the hood. I avoid the first attack and Taeyang kneeled to carry Seungri but had to step back as the Yike was attacking him.  Taeyang suddenly started to run in circle around him. At first it didn't get what he was trying to do. But I finally understood as I saw the wind Yike having trouble to prepare its attack. I started to do the same thing. Then I stepped away and Taeyang stopped. The Yike lifted his arm to cut Taeyang. Before he could lower his hand, I popped out from behind him, bend down to avoid his arm, turned toward his belly and hit its navel. Without thinking anymore, we helped Seungri to get up. He was now able to walk. He limped with us to the hood. I showed the bunch of tree trunks to Taeyang and told him to watch over Seungri until I come back with the others. I glanced at Seungri. His face was deformed by the pain. He kept on wincing. I know how much it hurt. Then I started to run. I soon noticed Daesung running for his life, A Yike following him. I cropped next to the Yike and pushed him to the side. He was unbalanced but quickly came back and ran after us. Daesung then told me to stop and to bend down when he said it. We ran for a few meters again before I stopped. The Yike was catching us up. I waited for Daesung to tell me when I had to bend down.

-"Now!" He shouted.

I bent down and saw his fist going up to one of the Yike's corn. He grabbed one and broke it. The Yike fell on his knees while holding its head. That was another techniques that Psy taught us. It was the hardest and advised us not to use it. It was also the most efficient. The Yike would die. Indeed, their corns contained almost all of their blood. That was why ordinary knives and guns don't work on them. After that, we ran toward Taeyang and Seungri. That one was now completely recovered. I didn't see Ji yong. I asked where he was. They that they didn't know. I told them to go back to the clearing and that I would look for Ji yong. They nodded and I ran back in the hood. I called his name but no one answered it. I counted. I killed two, Daesung killed one. Two were still here. I got worried at the thought that those two were after you. I ran faster and finally saw you. You were sitting on a rock, Obviously in pain. I ran to him and saw blood on leaves. I frowned. Hadn't the wizard said that they couldn't injure us? Before I could say anything, he explained that he fell and in his fall he cut his arm. I looked at the wound. It wasn't really deep. I asked him if he could walk and we came back to the clearing. Psy congratulated us. He told us that the purpose of this exercise was to learn teamwork. Even if we didn't really work together, it was a good start. He then noticed Ji yong's wound.  Since it wasn't serious, he told Minzy to have a look and to decide on what to do. She inspected the wound carefully and said that it needed to be healed with herbs (I don't remember which one it was). Psy clapped his hand while jumping in excitement. He said that he never saw someone who learns as fast as Minzy. Taeyang smirked a bit. He must have been proud of his girlfriend. It was now eleven o' clock. The sun was shining. He had two hours of break. I ate my  lunch fast. I was so hungry.  Once full, I laid down for a nap when I noticed Ji yong, sitting on a rock while looking at the sky. I got up and walked to him. I sat next to him.

-"Missing home?" I asked

He chuckled a bit and nodded. He told me that he didn't understand how things could have turned like this in his planet. He said that Erganovians were pacific and hated wars.  He explained that Erganovians had great adaptability to changes. That was why they could have survived until now. I smile and said that humans resembled Erganovians then. He replied that it was sure since we had the same Creator. I frowned.. what? Creator? Didn't he say that HE was our God? He giggled for about ten minutes before calming down. I sulked a bit. what did I say to make him laugh like that? After catching his breath, he explained that he wasn't a God.

-"But.. in the church.. you said.. Jesus.."

I was confused. One day he was the God we all believed in, The other, he wasn't. He told me that he father already came here, with their God.  Seeing that I still didn't get it, He explained that Erganova was created by two Gods. Two brothers. Gods can feel the whole universe. One day, One of them felt that another planet was created and that it could welcome life on it. So my father and him came here. Unfortunately,  he didn't survive the journey and the God arrived alone on earth. The earth was still full of volcanoes and there were no living creatures yet. I took him time but he finally succeed in creating life. But he didn't want to create another Erganova. So he created other creatures. Even though he created humans at the effigy of Erganovians, he didn't give them as much power as them. He didn't want to see Yikes anymore. One day, the God called his brother to send him here and to tell him if he liked what he created. So  he went and I told The God  that  I liked it. He was unable to go back to Erganova. He wanted to see how humans would evolve. But when Hades showed up, God wanted to warn the humans. But he didn't find a way to talk with them. So he sent him to Jesus' mother and he told him what God asked him to. at the end of his explanation, he laughed again and apologized. He hadn't express himself well back in the church. I sighed in relief. So he wasn't God. That was... just wonderful. Nobody could know how relieved and happy I felt. I ruffled his hair and we talked about Erganova. He didn't have the time to talk much about it since Minzy called me. She wanted me to accompany her to look for some herbs. I sighed and walked to her.

We moved toward the hood. We had to look for mushrooms. I asked why. She said that it would be for a potion to heal deep injuries So we looked for it. It was easy to find them, they were purple with red dots on them. At first I didn't believed her when she described them to me. I had to see one to trust her. I didn't know that such mushrooms existed.  Psy told her that it was because this hood was magic. I rolled my eyes. Can't we just do something normal once in a while? Well, I didn't have the right to complain. I was the one who dragged everyone here with Ji yong. Ji yong.. Ji yong.. I asked her why did he cry last night and if it had anything to do with me or not. She answered that we had enough mushrooms and that we should go back. I sighed, she was avoiding the subject. She rushed to the clearing. I walked slowly. So it had something to do with me right? but what? I didn't know. Arriving at the clearing, I looked for Ji yong. He wasn't on the rock anymore. I saw him talking happily to Taeyang. That one ruffled his hair. My heart ached. I was the only one who ruffled his hair this one. Nobody else had the right to do it. Without realizing it, I was glaring at them. Ji yong was the only one who noticed my look. He looked down and Taeyang lifted his chin up. He told him something and Ji yong chuckled then smile. I walked away to the rock. I couldn't see it anymore. Now I understand. Yeah I understand perfectly. The pain I had when your cried. The jealousy I feel when  someone else touches you, this morning's .. Yeah I was in love with him. Should I confess? Can I really love him? I knew that we would separate one day. He had to go back to Erganova. I couldn't be selfish and ask him to stay here. I didn't have the right to do that. I hugged my knees. But I want to have him. I want to make him mine. Since when was I in love with him? I didn't know. My feelings popped out right in my face Suddenly. What should I do? If I confess to him, will he stay here? I didn't want that and in the same time I wanted.  Lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear Psy sitting next to me. I startled. He laughed a bit and asked me what was wrong. I couldn't tell him that I loved Ji yong so I lied to him, saying that I missed home. He patted my head gently and told me not to lie to him because he knew. I looked at him and bit my lower lip. Well, right now he was the only one with whom I could talk about it. So I told him everything, about my feelings. After having listened to me, he sighed and looked down. He told me to give up on him.  I frowned, what did he mean? He told me that the love I had for Ji yong wasn't right. He was a prince, a prince from another planet. He said that anyway our relationship wouldn't go anywhere since Ji yong would have to leave soon. I hugged my knees more. I knew that. Psy added that if I confess to him, it would be dangerous. I looked up at him. Dangerous? He explained that the Yikes would use me to have him if they knew that we were in couple. Knowing Ji yong, He would come to save me right away and they would kill him. Moreover, Psy had a vision last time. He wasn't sure since he didn't know my feelings. But now that he knew, his vision might come true. I asked what vision did he have. He answered that he saw me and Ji yong, on the grass. he was laying on it and I was crying while hugging him. The grass around us was red and Ji yong had a huge cut on his chest. He was dead. I froze when I heard that. Then Psy told me that if we ever go in relationship together, Ji yong would have to die. But what came next, I wasn't prepared for it. Psy took his time before telling me this. It wasn't easy for him either.

I swallowed my saliva. I was quite afraid. Then he told me. He said something that would tore me in two pieces. He told me that I had to choose. Getting close to Ji yong, or die. If I keep on getting close to him, I will die before Ji yong would go back to Erganova. My death might transform him to a Yike. He didn't want to tell me how I would die. On this, he walked away, leaving me in my thoughts. I messed my hair and held my face. Sh*t, just when I finally realized my feelings for him. Now I had to decide. I had to make up my mind. Confess and risking his life? No way, there's no way I could do that. I looked at the horizon and tried my best to held my tears. Sorry Ji yong, I have to distance myself to you. It was hard to breathe. I felt a weight on my chest. A heavy weight. I smiled painfully. What was I expecting? I knew from the start that it wouldn't work. I tried to convince myself that I didn't like him. But I guess I couldn't pretend anymore. A tear dropped on my cheek. I wiped it quickly. I stayed like it the rest of the break. I had to calm myself. I won't be easy not to talk to him and to ignore him. But I have to do it. I'm sorry, but I can't die until he comes back to Erganova. I can't. It's my fault if he is in such a situation. It's my duty to bring him back to his home.

-"Gather around" Psy shouted

I got up and tucked my hair. I walked to everyone. I hoped that I didn't look too shameful. Only Minzy noticed that something was wrong. I reassured her with a smile. It was a fake one of course, but she believed it and smiled at me back. Now I have to pretend that everything is alright. Psy asked us to take the weapons that we had. We did it. He started to explain the power of each. He started with Taeyang. The sword was a living creature. Only its owner can hear its voice. But it can be dangerous. The sword don't know the difference between bad and good. It can encourage its owner to kill. Psy said that it once encouraged its owner to kill her own children. Taeyang shivered a bit when he heard that. He looked at the sword. He asked if he was really able to handle the sword. Psy answered that if he wasn't, the sword would never had chosen him. I nodded,  that made sense. Then it was Daesung's turn. there weren't much to say about the knives, just that they'll cut everything that Daesung asks them to. With the knives, Daesung can cut trees like he cuts butter. Daesung laughed at this comparison and wanted to try it right away. But the wizard didn't let him go. I couldn't help but smiling. How childish. I suddenly felt a burn in my chest. But I acted like nothing happened. I used to say that about Ji yong. Will I be able to think like that again? Seungri drew out his bow from his back. Psy explained that The arrow would go exactly everywhere that Seungri wanted. But he had to wish where he wants the arrow to end with his heart not with his head. If the arrow thinks that Seungri didn't think with his heart, they would go to crash into the first person that is near it. We all looked at Seungri. He was aghast. We knew that we was afraid to fail and kill one of us. To be honest, I was too. But I trusted him. He was our little panda after all. Then came Ji yong. Ji yong already knew the wood and its power. But Psy still explained for the rest of us. This wood from Erganova has the peculiarity to exhaust every wish that its owner does. Anyway, If a wish can't be accomplished for any reasons, the owner will die.

I froze when I heard the last sentence. The wizard's word recalled in my mind. Ji yong will have to die. I shook my head to chase that idea. Psy then looked at me. I took my two guns. Psy told me that those two guns were extremely old and that they were picky when it comes to choose their owner. He told me that, like Seungri's arrows; the balls will shot everything that I wanted. But if the balls judge that I didn't deserve them, they would kill me instead. Everyone remained silent. What the hell? Deserve? what did he mean by that? He explained that the two guns had souls. If I ask them to kill someone innocent or someone that they judge it wasn't needed to kill, they will think that I don't deserve their help and kill me. I sighed. I hope that nothing like that would happen. But how to know who they judge innocent? I messed my hair. Why did they have to choose me? Our training with the weapons then began. To being with, Psy simply put some targets in front of us. We started at ten meters from the targets. We had to attack the target one by one. The first to go was Ji yong. He didn't move and leant the wooden stick toward the target. A lighting came from the tip and crashed right in the middle of the target. He was happy to have succeed and jumped. Everyone congratulate him, excepted me, he didn't seem to care, just laughing and showing his tumbs up to Seungri who was next. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. He calmly opened his eyes and slowly prepared to shoot. He stayed like that for a few seconds before releasing the arrow. It crashed in the target. It wasn't in the middle but it was close to it. I congratulate him happily.  He did it! It was now my turn. I drew out my two guns and look at the target. I closed my eyes and focused. The target, the target, the target the target. I had my hand on the trigger and was ready to pull it.. The target.. the target.. Ji yong. I thought it was too late but I still had the time to restrain myself from pulling the trigger. I was breathing swiftly. My eyes were wide opened. I was scared. Awfully scared. If I hadn't restrained myself, the gun would have shot him... He would have died because of me. Then I understood what the wizard meant. If I chose to be close to him, the gun will kill him and me. I should distance myself from him. Now it's not only my life who is involved. Everyone was asking me if I was okay. I nodded and reassured them. I pointed the guns toward the target and concentrate. The target, the target, the... Suddenly I felt my hands burning.

I looked at them. Smoke was emanating from them. They were red. I started screaming. the pain was high. I could feel my skin disappearing little by little, letting my flesh meeting the air. It burnt as hell. Hell.. IT was the right word to describe how was I feeling. Psy, Ji yong and the rest rushed to me. Psy ordered Minzy to go and bring him some herbs and the potion they just made. She ran to it. The wizard asked me to let the guns go. I wished.. But I couldn't. It was as if my hands were glued to the guns. It burnt more and more. The pain became now unbearable. my flesh was burning up. It didn't smell good. It stank. It was the first time that I was smelling that. The odor of someone being burnt alive.  I close my eyes, tears were dropping on my cheeks for a while already. I thought hard. Let go, let go..please let go. Then suddenly the guns dropped on the ground by themselves. I didn't do anything. The wind blowing on my unveiled flesh made me remember about the pain. Minzy came back with the potion and the herbs. Ji yong was next to me. We was obviously worried. Well, everyone else was, but not as much as him. It was like he was living the pain with me. He was trying hard to hold his tears. I wanted to laugh, he was making funny faces trying to hold back like that. But the winces on my face prevented me from that. Psy applied the potion on my flesh. I screamed again. The pain was higher than the burn. I bit my lower lip so hard that I think it bled. The pain prevented me from having my blood's taste in my mouth. The pain blurred all of my five senses. I couldn't hear anything, the mouth of everyone opened and closed itself but no sound came from it. I couldn't feel anything. Just the pain. I didn't know if I had a tongue anymore. I couldn't move it at all. The odor... My nose couldn't smell anything. Even the odor of the flesh burning disappeared. I was dizzy. I looked up, Ji yong was right above me. Apparently, I was laying. I couldn't endure the pain anymore. The last thing I remembered was the dark.

Some voices shouting woke me up. I opened my eyes and held my head. I had a huge headache. I sat up and looked around. We were still in the clearing, the sun was going down. I looked behind me, where the voices came from. Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung and Ji yong were fighting the wind Yikes with their weapons. It was far different from this morning. They worked together.  No one was getting hurt. It was better from this morning... better because I am bit there right? This thought hurt me. Thinking about pain, I looked at my hands. They were wrapped up in green leaves.  It didn't hurt anymore and it seemed like my skin appeared again. I glanced at my friends again. They fought and won against every Yike. They were High fiving each other and they were laughing. Ji yong seemed happy... Yeah happy without me. I laid back and cover my eyes with my arm. I didn't want to think about it anymore. I just want to forget him. Yes I want to forget my feelings. Please, hurry come back to your home. My heart won't endure it long.

-"You finally woke up" Minzy said

I took off my arm from my eyes and sat up. She was standing in front of me, the arm full of flacons and mushrooms. I nodded. She put her things in her bag and squatted down in front of me. She carefully held my hands and withdrew the leaves. My skin was the same as before the burn. She explained that the potion they used was to make my skin grow up again. That was why it was so painful. The leaves were there to appease the pain but I already fainted before they could wrap my hands in it. I thanked her. Soon they all joined us. They were happy to see me.  Psy was the last one to arrive. He asked me if I was alright. I nodded and told everyone that it was the time to go. Everyone picked their belongings and walked toward the van. I took the guns. They weren't burning me anymore. I put them in their case and took my bag too. Ji yong walked up to me and talked to me. But I ignored him. I couldn't tell him why and it hurt. I simply walked toward the car. You called me but I didn't want to look back. I didn't want to look at the face you were making now.  The way back to the house was lively. Everyone talked and laughed. Everyone expect me.  I was looking at the landscape through the window, without really seeing it. When we arrived everyone hurried inside the house. I slowly got out and looked at it. It was different from the first time. I was a modern house made of concrete and painting in white. IT had indeed one floor. The sign with the writing "THE WIZARD" Disappeared as well. I glanced at my right, no living creature were sleeping there. I was about to enter in the house when I saw something on my left. It was a shape. A shape in the dark. I looked more carefully and stepped toward it but I got called for the dinner. I had to give up and walk in the house. Perhaps it was only my imagination? I took place in the table and started to eat. Psy told me that I was late compared to everyone else. He told me that I would have to work hard If I wanted to catch with them. I sighed discreetly. I wasn't in the mood to talk about that right now. They were talking about the things that they did this afternoon, while I was fainting. Once again, I felt exclude. Maybe it was better that way. This night I didn't ate much. I was thinking about everything. Everything was a mess in mind. Loving Ji yong, confessing to him, kill him, my death; him transforming in Yikes.. I messed my hair. The dinner was soon finished. They all went up to sleep but I went outside once again. I had a bad feeling about the shape I saw before. I had to make it sure. IT was cold outside. The wind hit my face but I didn't really care. I walked on my left but I was stopped by Ji yong who asked me where was I going. I told him that I was going to check on something. He said that he wanted to come with me but I didn't agree. I ordered you to go back inside and to go to sleep, but you didn't listen to me and ran to hug me. I sighed and looked up at the sky. You asked me what was wrong with me and why I was ignoring you. I took a deep breath and pushed him away.

-"Listen, The only thing that I am doing is protecting you because I felt guilty and I had mercy on you. I didn't have the attention to be your friend from the start. All I did was to pretend. So please, hurry up and go home already!."

What was I saying? Those words were just a lie! But how could he know? He stepped back slowly while covering his mouth. The look on his eyes was awful. A mix with sadness, incomprehension and anger. He rushed inside. I knew he was crying. I looked up at the sky once again and let my tears drop down on my cheeks. My heart ached so much. Will I really be able to endure it?