They're here

Erganova

-"Hey, Choi Seung hyun ! Wake up now  !"

 

         I mumbled something to let the voice know that I was awake. I heard some steps going away and I rolled on the bed. I didn't want to get up. Indeed, it has been hell here since a few days. Psy had a sort of dream where the Yikes were attacking us. So the training became harder and harder. We only have a few hours to sleep. Two or  three maybe . Four when we were lucky. We were now running for 20 kilometers every day. Everyone gained muscles and I was quite proud of how my body was growing. I sat up on the bed and messed my hair. But the training wasn't the only reason why it was hell. Since that night, Jiyong hadn't talk to me at all, he even tried to avoid me many times. But It's hard to avoid someone you're living with. Sometimes our eyes meet. When it happens, I always end up hiding myself to cry. The look on his eyes is unbearable. Sadness, angriness, regrets, wishes, misunderstanding, hurt… A mix of all of that. I know that I hurt him, I suffer a lot too ! Sometimes I find unfair all the glares that I receive from the others. I am a human too, I have feelings. Even if I don't show them. I am quite disappointed in my friends. I thought that they would understand me. I shook my head. How could they understand something that I can't explain or tell? I am a bit harsh with them. I can't be mad at them. I hurt the most adorable thing that we know. Somehow, during this month, everyone got closer to Jiyong. He told us… he told them about Erganova. I didn't want to hear about it so I never stayed long. Anyway, with the constant stare of Taeyang, I wouldn't be able to stay even if I wanted to. It's a bit strange. I want to know about Erganova and in the same times I don't want. It's because of that planet that Jiyong will go. I want him to be by my side. Forever. Well.. Now it's a bit too late for that. If I ever tell him the truth, I bet he won't forgive me. I heard Psy shouting again. I sighed and looked at the clock. It was 4 am. I slept only 2 hours today. I hardly got up and yawned. I took the first clothes I found and wore them. I glanced and Ji yong's bed. I bit my lips thinking of one of the naughty things I dreamt of. I happens to me a lot these days. I often dream about Ji yong and me becoming one. Sometimes it seemed so real that I still can feel the pleasure. I quickly went out of the dorm before having to deal with a man's problem again.

I stopped before entering in the living room. I tried to hear the voices. I distinguished three voice. Minzy, Taeyang and Psy. I rubbed my face. There was only two scenarios possible. First one, I am lucky and Ji yong isn't there, second one, I am really unlucky and he is just listening to them. Well, I will pray for the first one to be true. I raised my hand and did the cross. I mumbled something and walked into the living room. Minzy and Taeyang gave me a cold smile to welcome me. Only Psy smiled gently at me. I smiled back and waved at him discreetly. He became the only one I could talk to, he was the only one to know too. I miss to laugh with everyone like before. Why should I carry this weight? Why me? I was the one to blame. I shouldn't have fallen in love with Ji yong. It was my fault. But it was becoming harder and harder to deal with it. I just wanted to hug his waist, kiss his neck and whisper in his hear that I love him. But it was clearly impossible. I could shed every tears that I want, it won't change anything.

          I walked to the kitchen. There were Daesung and Seungri. Daesung patted my shoulder and Seungri just smiled at me. These two boys were still talking to me but things changed. We became kind of awkward together. We couldn't joke like we did before. It was really something that I hated. But I have to deal with it. I took a bowl and pour some cereal in it. Like everyday for about a month, I didn't finish the cereals, I took some snack, put it on my pocket and walked in the living room. I asked Psy where we would train , Take my phone and put my headphones on before living. Since a few weeks, it had been unbearable to stay with Ji yong. So I decided to go to the training place by running. Running was a way to let go of everything. While running, I could think of everything. I could think about a way to make Ji yong and the other forgive me. Or I could imagine Erganova. That was actually my favorite thoughts. I often imagine it being a planet where people and the nature could leave together, no war, no destruction. The otherwise of our world. I always tried to imagine the animals that were living in Erganova. I guess there were some extraordinary ones like dragons. I would love to meet one. Maybe it can be possible if I come to visit Erganova?... I shook my head. What am I thinking, It's clearly impossible. I looked around me. I loved when we were training in the forest because I could see the beauty of mother nature. This forest was full of rabbits and squirrels. At first, they were afraid of me, but now they got used. One day, a rabbit ran next to me for a few meters. It made me laugh. There was that huge tree that I always see on my left. I wished someday I could go to it. But that would depend on Psy. Moreover, this forest is magic… So this tree must be hiding something.

            I arrived to where we were training first. It was in the middle of the forest. Psy told me to stop when I see two laid trunks with a purple flag on it. I sat on one of the trunks. Today I didn't ran much. Sometimes, it takes me a few hours to go to the training. But that doesn't really bother Psy since I am working my stamina. Talking about it, everyone improved in something.  Minzy became a master in the magic medicine, Seungri was very strategic, Daesung and seungri became really good and dexterous with their weapons. Taeyang improved his sight. I didn't know that he could see that good. Indeed, he has now falcon's eyes. Ji yong was really good at ordering us around. It wasn't mean at all. But when we were lost and didn't know what to do, he always helps us. He is really cold to me. Well, I can understand why. Sometimes, I happen to glance at him. Just for a second. And each time, my mind goes blank. How can a living creature be that beautiful? His eyes, his nose, his lips... Everything is perfect in him. When he laughs with the others, his white teeth make his face shining. His pink lips elongating on his cheeks make them becoming thinner. Almost like a girl's lips. One day, the training was really hard. We were all sweating. He took off his top. It was a mistake. I thought that I would jump on him. The sight of his bare chest gave me a hard on. Fortunately, it was during a thirty minutes break. I went deeper in the forest to release all my desire, even if it was only in my mind. I liked when I was alone. I could let my imagination run as it wanted. There were times, when I arrive earlier than them, when I imagine Ji yong and me, in a house, him cooking the dinner and me ready the news paper. I know it's a bit cliché but when I think about this view, I feel calm and relax. As if every problems that I have in my mind disappear all at once. I sighed as I heard leaves cracking under feet.  I knew they were here, and he was with them. I had to have a straight face. I hated that.

After the training I will talk to Psy. I can't let this go on anymore. But no. If I ever confess to Ji yong, he will die… I can't let this happen. I will never forgive myself if he dies because of me. I dared to glance at them. Ji yong was next to Taeyang. I looked away before our eyes could meet. I hope he didn't notice it. Now that I think of it, Ji yong perfectly adapted himself to this world. I remembered the first days with him… He was always cuddling me. Then we came here and this prophecy… I sighed and messed my hair. Why is it that complicated? Why can't I have a simple love story like everyone else? I kicked the air. We are not in a drama. This is real life ! I messed my hair again and noticed that everyone were looking weirdly at me. Psy asked me if I was alright. I didn't answer and wore a straight face. I walked to them and waiting for Psy to explain to us what would be our training today. He told us the reason why yesterday he took our weapons. He hid them everywhere in the forest. To find them, we had to feel them. I laughed a bit. It would be hard to "feel" my weapon. Indeed, they don't burn me anymore, but I feel like they don't like me. It's difficult to explain. It's like they're just doing their job and that's all. When I pick them in the morning, I find them really heavy, heavier than the previous day. As if they don't want to work with me. I must say that I'm not really kind with them. When I don't manage to do something, I am used to insult them. I know it's bad, but I can't help it. Hopefully, now I can empty my head and my heart when I shoot, so the guns always shoot the target that I want. I don't know how to be friend with my weapon…. It's really weird to say that. But since Psy told us that it has a soul… why not? Psy added that he hid some wind Yikes and other creatures in the forest to make it harder. I smirked I should have guessed about that. He gave us the start and we all ran in the forest.

            During this month, we learned that the Yikes could feel human's heart beat. So if we all stay at the same place, the Yikes… actually the wind Yikes could find us easily. As I was running, I began thinking of something strange. Indeed, those creatures can feel our heart beat only when they're far away. They slowly stop feeling it as they come closer to us. It's a bit weird.  Anyway, what hadn't been weird since I got involved in this? Once I made sure that there was nothing near me, I stopped and closed my eyes. I took deep breathes and thought about my guns. The first seconds, nothing happens then I felt a strange pulse under my feet. Something like a burn appeared in my brain. It didn't hurt, It was even quite pleasant. I opened my arm and screamed in surprise. Right before my eyes, a wind Yikes was looking at me. I jumped on the side to avoid an attack. I didn't look away from it and sought for a change to fight back. When I finally found it, I punched his navel and ran away. I stopped after a while and hid under a bunch of trunks. I tried to catch my breath. That really scared me… How long has it been there looking at me? Why didn't it attack me? I was defenseless and it was easy to kill me. I sighed and kicked a  tree stump when I stood up again, after breathing normally again. I am really fed up with all those weird things. I just want to run away and leave everything. But once again, Ji yong was the reason why I was enduring it. Even though I act like nothing, the fact that I love him will never change. I just can't leave him alone. I know that the others would protect him if I were to go away, but I wouldn't be alright with that. I mean, I want to be the only one to protect him. The only one he can rely on. I walked a few steps, looked around and closed my eyes. The pulse and the burn came again. I had no idea where to go. So I followed my instinct.

As I was walking, the burn and the pulse grew bigger. It must mean that I was close to them. I was passing by some rocks when I heard a scream. It wasn't a shocked scream or a surprised one. It was a pain scream. Someone must have been hit by a Yike. I ran to where I heard the voice. It was Taeyang. He was laying on the ground and a Yike was right above him, one of his arm lifted. I was about to run to help him when Ji yong rushed out from nowhere.  He jumped and hit the Yike on the shoulder. The attack was so powerful that the Yike almost fell. I opened my eyes wide. When did he become that strong? I kept looking at him. He didn't fight like we usually did. It seemed like he didn't want to hit him in the navel, like Psy had advised us. He was fighting with the Yike like a boxer with his rival. I couldn't believe my eyes. The Yikes are stronger than us, and yet, Ji yong can fight against them. He slid on the right side, turned himself quickly to face the Yike's back, lifted his fist and pierced the Yike. His arm was transpiercing the Yike's tummy from the middle of its back to its navel. Then I remembered in the cave. When I saw blood on Ji yong's arm and the Yike pierced. So he did it that way… I suddenly froze. Behind Ji yong's back, another wind Yikes appeared. But Ji yong was checking on Taeyang and he didn't see it. I didn't think twice and rushed out too. I ran as fast as I could. Ji yong was quite surprised to see me. I ran by him to his back. He followed me with his head and saw the Yike. He got up and ran after me. When I noticed it, I shouted at him while avoiding an attack.

 

-"Don't follow! Take Taeyang away! Take him to Minzy and Psy. He is seriously hurt."

 

JI yong stopped and looked at me blankly for a few seconds before nodding and running back to Taeyang. I was having a hard time avoiding the attacks but I glanced at them. Taeyang had an arm around Ji yong's should who helped him to stand up. The pain was graved on his face. If the Yike was real, Taeyang would have died right away. Although Taeyang have a good sight, it was impossible for him to avoid an attack if the Yike came from behind or from the side. They're not fast in running but their attacks are always quick, powerful and efficient. That's why we have to look everywhere. I received a punched on the belly. I fell on the ground. My breath stopped. I could barely see. Fortunately, I saw the Yike lifting his leg to mash up my head. I rolled on the side. The pain grew higher but I didn't care. If the Yike had crushed my head, I would have been in the same state as Taeyang. Or maybe I would have died from the pain. I don't know if it's possible and well, I don't really want to know. Once the pain started to go away, I jumped on my feet and ran away, holding my tummy. I was too weak to attempt anything. Since the Yikes were slow, running was the best thing I could do. I tried to focus on my weapons in order to find them. A weak burn appeared in my brain and I couldn't feel any pulse. I wasn't calm enough to feel them. I looked on the sides, seeking for something that could buy me time. I found some trunks that were blocking the road. I jumped like I could and climbed on them. Once in the other side, I could catch my breath for a few seconds. Then I recall the first Yike I met. I turned myself to face the trunks. The Yike was at the top of then and started to go down to me. I closed my eyes and thought about my guns. After a few seconds, my heart beat calmed down and I breathed normally. The burn and the pulse appeared again. My legs wanted to move but I prevented them from doing that. I knew I couldn't move. If I did that, The Yike would attack me. It was a bit stressing not knowing where the Yike was. I heard some steps. But no voices. Was it Ji yong who came back to help me? No it wasn't. The steps were heavy. Another Yike? It was awful. I wanted to open my eyes to check on who it was. My heart started to race again and I felt some wind right before me. I immediately took deep breathes to calm down. Fortunately, my heart calmed down before the Yike attacked me. I have to focus on my guns. But exactly how am I supposed to find my weapon if I can't move an inch? Then the last movie I saw appeared in my mind. I can't recall the title but the story dealt with supernatural people. In one of the scenes, one of the characters was looking for his ax when an evil creature attacked him. He shouted the ax's name and it came in his hand. Well, the situation is really similar here. I wonder if the scriptwriter ever met a Yike… I could try that. But the problem is that my weapons don't have a name. I can't create one, they won't know that I am calling them. I focused more on the burn. I felt weird. As if my soul was going away from my body but staying at the same time. My lips began to move on their own. I didn't know what I was trying to say. I concentrated on my lips' movement and realized that I was calling the guns' name.

 

-" Ownkjgoyin, Hocinuhyegsun !"

 

I shouted and opened my eyes just in time to avoid a hit. I looked around and sighed. There were three Yikes around me. I tried to hit one like Ji yong did but my fist's pain deterred me from doing it again. I tried to hit their navel but once I was in the right position to hit one, I had to avoid a hit.

 

-"OWNKJGOYIN ! HOCINUHYEGSUN !"

 

I shouted the names again. I didn't even know if it was their names nor how could I pronounce it. Indeed, I don't think that it's a language from earth but who knows? Anyway, it's not a language that I know. I got hit in the back and collapsed on the ground. I breathed heavily and try to straight up with my arms quickly before I received any other hit but I couldn't. I rolled on my back while in pain. I guess I would have been dead it they were real. How lucky am I. I looked at the Yikes walking to me. How much I wish to be in a movie right now. You know, when one of the character is in a deep sh*t and that something or someone pop out from nowhere to save the character. Right now I want my guns to appear and save me. Because if they don't, I am a dead meat. I rolled on the side to avoid an attack. The pain was still high. I don't know why, but when I get hit on the back, it takes more time to recover than when I get hit anywhere else. It's my "weak part" like Psy explained to me. I sighed and decided to ignore the pain and stood up. I staggered a bit and managed to bend down to avoid a punch and hit one of them on the navel. I quickly jumped on the side as I felt some wind on my right. It had some advantages to fight wind Yikes. Indeed, you can feel the wind and avoid them. Now there were two Yikes left to fight. But the pain on my back was still present. It hurt a lot and I still could hardly breathe. I avoided a last punch before falling on my knees. I thought I was about to die. I can't count the number of time I thought I would die since I know Ji yong. And each time, something brings hope to me again. I guess I have a guardian angel by my side. I saw, powerless, the Yike before me lifting his leg to knock my head. I don't know where I took the strength but my fist when straight on the Yike's navel. I just don't know how I managed to do that. My head was blank. I couldn't think of anything. I got up and fought the last Yike. I punched its tummy many times without touching the navel while screaming the same names. Then I hit the Yike's temple. It straggled. It shook its head and started to attack me again. I easily avoided every punch and kick. I didn't feel the pain anymore. The burn on my brain appeared again and it grew higher and higher. They were coming. Before the Yike could do anything, I ran behind him, caught my guns and shot him two times. After a silent scream, the Yike disappeared in the trees.

            I looked blankly right before me and fell on my knees again. I was breathing fast. What did just happen? I just fought a Yike bare handed. I looked at my hands. It was holding my guns. I pressed them on my chest and kept thanking them. I felt like something changed. The guns... they were lighter. I smiled as I thought that it may be because they finally accepted me. I looked at them again and opened widely my eyes. Just now, just before my eyes, something had been engraved on the guns. "Ownkjgoyin" on one and "Hocinuhyegsun" on the other. I smiled more. So it was really their names. I slowly erased my smile and frowned. I scolded them. Couldn't they come earlier? I almost died here! What if the Yike had kicked my head? What would have happened next? I stopped scolding them and pouted as I felt them getting heavier. I chuckled a bit and stood up. I turned myself and faced Ji yong. I stepped back a bit in surprise and he was a bit too close. I asked him what was wrong and if Taeyang was alright. He nodded and looked at me. There were sparkles in his eyes. I raised an eyebrow. It had been a while since he looked at me like that. To be honest, I think that he never looked at me like that. I was a bit destabilized by that. He suddenly started to talk every fast. I didn't understand a word. It was a mix of Korean and Erganovian. I held his shoulder and asked him to calm down. He took a deep breath and told me that I was so cool. I frown. He saw my fight? I asked him what did he see. He answered that he arrived when I killed the first Yike. He kept saying that I had been amazing and that my last fight with the last Yike was beautiful. I chuckled and messed his hair while thanking him. I immediately regretted it. He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes and…hope? He then smiled. It wasn't a forced one, like this month, but a real one. Then one that I like so much, the one that I miss… He stared at me and asked me if I wasn't mad at him anymore. I looked away and messed my hair. I can't look at him straight in the eyes. He was too cute. I felt his fingers gripping on my shirt. His breath became irregular. And sh*t… I made him cry again.

 

-"I…I don't want you to hate me. Whatever I did.. I.. I am sorry… Please forgive me and come back already." He said while crying "I miss you.."

 

That was too much for my poor heart. I looked at him. He was staring down and biting his lips. I let my guns sliding from my hand to the ground and lifted his chin up. He looked up to me. I wiped away his tears with my thumb. We were looking straight in each other's eyes. His eyes were red from crying already. I held his neck and slowly caressed his cheek with my thumb. I got lost in his brown eyes again. People say that the eyes are the window of the soul. In ji yong's case, it's more than that. You can know everything about him just by looking at his eyes. They aspirate you and once you get in, you can never find the way out. I felt his arms lifting and his hand landed on my chest. At this contact, I slowly pulled his head to me. The distance between our lips went smaller and smaller. He closed his eyes but that didn't stop me. His fingers gripped my top on my chest. I closed my eyes too as our lips were at a few millimeters. I could feel his breath on my lips. The sight of Ji yong laying on the grass with blood around him stopped me. I forgot about Psy's prophecy. I can't. No, I really can't be that selfish. I drew back my hands from his neck and stepped back. Ji yong opened his eyes and looked at me. He asked me if he did something wrong. I shook his head and told him that we had to go back before Psy and the others get worried. I said that with a stern look and a straight face. Ji yong looked at me. He was a bit shocked and didn't understand. Tears appeared again in the corner of his eyes. He turned himself and ran away. I squatted down and picked my guns up. I sighed. It's a record. I made him cry twice within five minutes. I held my tears. I don't have the right to cry. After all, I'm a coward. I stood up with my guns. They were even lighter than before. I smiled weakly. Thanks guys.

            I slowly walked in the hood toward the others. When I arrived, Taeyang and Minzy were around Ji yong, rubbing his back. Seeing his shoulder going up and down irregularly, I guessed that he was still crying. Daesung and Seungri gave me a stern look before shaking their heads. I bit my lips discreetly. I know. Psy asked us to get in the car. This afternoon, there was no training and we could rest. I looked at my phone it was already midday. I frowned. Wait, when we started training, it was about six am. And I am really sure that I didn't spend six hours or more in this forest. I shrugged. Well, I don't care. I refused to climb in the car and told Psy that I will run again to come back home. Psy looked at me and patted my shoulder. He was worried about me. He was the only one… I put my guns in the special belt and put on my headphones before starting to run to prevent my eyes from meeting Ji yong's. I don't often do that because the training was exhausting. But today I found it easy. A bit too easy. And the fact that it had been six hours since we started the training…. I can't believe it. Maybe it's just my imagination and I really had been training for six hours. Or I also may have passed out. But when? I can't recall anything. Now that I think of it, I don't remember anything. I just remember a Yike lifting its leg and after I was kneeling and hugging my guns on my chest. I frowned a bit. What was it already? Oh yes! Ownkjgoyin and hocinuhyegsun. How did I remember it? I don't really know. But they really saved me back then. As I was thinking that, I patted on the side of my waist, where the guns were hanging. I was reaching the house when I saw something moving. I immediately stopped running and stared at where it came from. I kept staring until some rabbits popped out. I sighed in relief and chuckled. That really scared me. I decided to walk back home. There, everyone had already eaten. I shook my head when Psy asked me if I wanted to eat something. I wasn't hungry at all.. I kind of loose my appetite. Ji yong was sitting on the sofa. His eyes were swollen. I didn't dare to glance at him. I was afraid of seeing something that my heart wouldn't endure. I took off my top. I was really hot and sweating. I must say that I ran faster than before. Now that my muscles had cooled down, I felt the pain. I could barely stand but I didn't show it. I didn't want to let them know that I was in pain. I don't know why I was being that childish. I put my top on the back of the chair that was before me and climbed the stairs. I wanted to have a cold shower. I undressed myself and threw my clothes on my bed. I always get scold by Minzy because I don't fold my clothes. But right now I don't really care.

                I walked out of the room and turn left. Unfortunately, Minzy was there and saw me . I got scold again. She said that I was an exhibitionist and that I was because of people like me that girls are traumatized. I stuck out my tongue childishly and she chased me until the bathroom. We were both laughing. I liked when that happened. The atmosphere gets lighter and it's more bearable for me. Unfortunately, it never last long. I sighed as I heard her steps going away. I entered in the bathtub and the water. I shivered when I felt the cold water running down on my shoulder. But it was good, really good. I thought about this morning with Ji yong again. The places he touched still felt hot, even though it was through my top. I don't think that I would have been able to stop if I tasted his lips. The moment was perfect. I will never have another opportunity like that. I have to give up. Yeah… that's for the best. Once I give up on my feelings, I can be friend again with him. I have to do that. If not, I will keep hurting him again. I don't want to see his swollen eyes anymore, his glares, his cries, his fake smiles, hurt face… My heart won't support it anymore. I punched the wall that was in front of me. Why? Why can't I love him? Do I do anything wrong? Why should he die if I confess? Why do we have to suffer? Why don't I have the right to be that selfish? Why do I have to think about all that? Why?... Why? Why? That's it. I can't hold my tears anymore. I let them freely dropping down on my cheeks. I covered my mouth not to let my voice out. I don't want anyone to know about it. I raised the water's pressure to cover my sobs. I am fed up… fed up with everything. I sat in the bathtub, lifting my knees on my chest and hiding my face in it. I smiled a bit. This position reminded me when I first came here. In the attic. I was scared to death. The irony is that back in the attic, what gave me strength was the thought of Ji yong. And now… I'm in the same position because I can't think of him. I slowly calmed down and whipped my tears away. I stayed under the shower for a while. I don't know exactly how long. Thirty minutes, a hour maybe. I got out of the tub and dried myself. I wrapped a towel around my waist and took another one before walking out of the tub. I rubbed my hair with the towel to dry it and walked into our room.

              Taeyang was waiting for me there. I sighed as I saw him and asked him what he wanted. I hung the towels at the window and looked some of my clothes. Taeyang didn't answer me and kept looking at me. Uh-oh.. That was bad. When Taeyang is silent like that, it's always bad. I put a pants and sat next to Taeyang. No one talked. We stayed like this for a little while. Taeyang seems to search for the words he would use. He eventually started to talk. He told me that he didn't understand me. He didn't get my behavior toward Ji yong. I sighed and rubbed my face. I don't want to have that conversation… He added and every night the others and he were trying to comfort him but he always cry for an hour every day. That brings a heavy atmosphere and everyone is fed up with that. He said that Ji yong cried until sleeping and that back in the forest; it was the first time that they saw Ji yong in that state. He explained that Ji yong could hardly breathe and that his face was deformed by pain. They first thought that he had been attacked by a Yike but he mumbled my name. After finishing talking, he stared at me, waiting for an answer. I just shrugged to answer him. Taeyang stood up and swore. He turned himself to face me and punched my face. He grabbed my collar and looked at me with stern eyes.

 

-"I don't know what you are thinking but please stop. I am not idiot and I know that you're suffering too. You're destroying yourself bit by bit… it Seung Hyun ! What the hell are you doing? You're going apart from everyone little by little. Nobody wants to lose you. So please stop being like this and come back to your old self already!"

 

I looked at him blankly. I knew that he was right but I couldn't do that. I felt tears appearing on the corner of my eyes and tried to hold them. Taeyang let me go, sighed and sat again next to me. I cover my eyes and bit my lips to prevent me from crying.

 

-"It's okay to cry you know… You're not a machine. Say the truth… you're in love with him right?"

 

I nodded at his last question but refused to cry. I don't want him to see me like that. I explained to him that even though I was in love with him, I couldn't confess. He wondered why. I asked him to trust me. I added that I was sorry for hurting Ji yong. Taeyang chuckled and messed my hair gently, telling me that he wasn't the one that I should say that to. I smiled a bit too. He told me that food where in the fridge if I wanted and stood up to walk away. I grabbed his hand before he left and asked him not to tell to anyone. I really don't want Ji yong to know about my feelings. Taeyang nodded and walked away. I walked back to the bed and sat on it. I rubbed my face. I was grateful to Taeyang. Even though I can't love Ji yong, I don't have the right to treat him like that. I should treat him better. I nodded to myself and stood up. I was determined to change. But I was afraid that my heart won't support being close to him. I shook my head as I walk going down the stairs. My heart will endure it. It has to. I directly went in the kitchen. I was starving right now. I made myself a sandwich and went into the living room. Taeyang and Minzy smiled at me cheerfully. I rolled my eyes. Of course he must have told her. Or maybe it's her who discovered that I was in love with Ji yong… No that can't be. If that was the case, she would have gone to me by herself and not have sent Taeyang. Everyone was there. Seungri, Daesung, Psy, Minzy and Taeyang were playing cards while Ji yong was sleeping on the sofa. I sighed and went outside. I didn't have the heart to wake him up. He was so cute when he was sleeping.. I took a bite in my sandwich before dropping it. On my right side, in the forest. Yikes were looking over here. We didn't have the time to run away. I rushed inside and close the door before locking it. I closed and locked every window. The others were looking at me weirdly. Minzy asked what was wrong. I didn't have the time to explain and told them to get their weapon. They didn't ask more and they all grabbed their weapon. I ran upstairs to pick up my guns. I glanced at the window. The Yikes where now running toward our house. I locked the window and rushed downstairs. I reversed the table to make a shield and did the same with the sofa. They kept asking me what was going on. I told them that the Yikes were coming. Fortunately, during this month, Psy gave the same water as in the cave to the others. Now they are able to see the Yikes as well. We heard a huge bump on the door. Everyone froze. Minzy hid herself in Taeyang's arm. Psy, Minzy and Taeyang hid behind the table, Seungri and Daesung hid behind a cupboard. I grabbed Ji yong's waist and dragged him behind the sofa. That wasn't a good hiding place but we had no time to change. Ji yong was shivering and sobbing. He was making too much noise. The bumps suddenly stopped and we heard the door opening itself. I covered Ji yong's mouth with my left hand and held Hocinuhyegsun with the other one. We heard some steps coming near us. Nobody dared to breathe. We heard husky breathes… I saw one of the Yike going toward the table. It took it and threw it away, discovering my friends. Minzy screamed. Why don't they move? Fear… Fear prevented everybody from moving. The Yike lifted his ax up and powerfully sent it down on them.