running, running, always running away

Erganova

-« TOP ! what are you doing ? We are going now”

                I turned my head toward the voice. It was Minzy who was calling me. When I focused on the old man again, he was gone. I frowned. What did he mean by they were dangerous? Why would they kill me anyway? I shook my head and walked toward Minzy. She asked me if everything was okay. I smiled and nodded. She didn’t insisted more. My chibi hit my head. I took it on my hands. It looked at me and pouted while crossing its little arms on his chest. I guess it is mad at me. I its head and smiled. It puffed its cheeks. I laughed a bit and put the chibi back on my head before joining the rest of the group. Psy told us that we will go to live in Clara’s house for a while. We got in the van again and Clara led us on her motorbike. We drove for a bout ten minutes. Her house was in the country side. It was quite nice. The fields were full of wheat, corn and sunflowers. It was sunny, no clouds in the sky. We arrived. It was a land lost between fields. IT was composed of two houses. A huge one just in front of us and a small one on our right. Clara explained us that it was his great great great grandfather who had built these houses. I was impressed. The houses were made of stones. We were going to sleep in the huge house. We had a little problem. Since we left quickly , we hadn’t packed our clothes at all. I asked what we were going to do about it to Psy. He answered that it was fine. Yong Long will send some of his plants to take care of it. I sighed. It would take around three days until we get our clothes back. Clara chuckled and said that she will buy some swimsuit for everyone. It’s true that it was really hot there.

                We entered in the house. It was really well furnished. Right before the entrance, there were a small corridor leading to a room, the bathroom and the toilet. They were all on the right side of the corridor. On the right, there was an old piano. We walked left and ended up in the living room. On our right were the sofa in a L and the TV in front of it. Behind the sofa stood the table were we could it. The Kitchen was on the right again. On our left, there were stairs leading to where we were going to sleep. I looked around. It was really a pretty house. I would like to have the same when I grow old. On the wall there were some paintings. One attracted my attention more than the others. It was a painting representing the hood. It was simple and yet I couldn’t take off my eyes of it. It was like the leaves were actually moving. I swear that at that moment I saw something running between the threes. I shook my head and went with the other sit on the sofa. Clara gave Daesung some crutches and Psy healed better again. It wasn’t really pretty to see. I shivered as I thought about when I touched it. It was quite// disgusting.

                I climbed the stairs to see where we were going to sleep. On the left there was a double bed. Before the stairs there was a door. I opened it and saw a single bed. I turned my head. There were another double bed and two singles one at the back of the room. This room was just under the roof. I felt suddenly dizzy and decided to lie on a bed. I took the chibi and put it on my chest. After a few second, it felt asleep. I smiled a bit. I should find it a name. I closed my eyes and thought about the meeting I had with the old man. What he told me kept on bothering me. And how did he find me? How did he know this place? Why was he here? I sighed. Many questions that wouldn’t be answered tonight. I heard someone climbing the steps. I glanced at the door. It was Ji yong. I smiled at him. He smiled back. I asked him if he was alright. He nodded and sat down on the bed. He told me that he was still in a shock. Minzy and Clara were talking to each other while everyone else was on the sofa while watching the television.  Somehow, the tension between us disappeared. It had been a long time since I saw him that close. He was so beautiful. I lifted my head to tuck his hair behind his ear so I could see his face more. He gently smiled at me. How I missed this smile.. No one can imagine how I missed it. My eyes fell on his thin and pink lips. How I wanted to taste it. Ji yong opened his mouth to talk but Minzy called us to go down. He looked disappointed but it may be me imagining things.

               

                I woke the chibi up and put it on my head before going down.  The meal was ready. It was perfect. I was hungry to death. I sat on the table and ate with everyone. My chibi pulled my hair a bit and I gave him a piece of salad. Hearing him eating was funny. It was like hearing a hamster eating. Daehyun seemed to be perfectly fine now. He still felt weird without a leg but he started to get used of it. Clara told us more about this little town. It was created hundreds years ago near the castle. The hoods and mountains that surround the town have a legend about them. It is said that a long time ago, before the humans were on earth, a spirit had settled in the hood. This spirit was really powerful. It created many and many creatures. One of the creatures was called Lorka. This spirit was jealous of its creator’s power. It decided to guide humans to this place. Little by little, more and more human settled here and the hood slowly disappeared. The powerful spirit got mad at Lorka and banned it away. But it was too late. The hoods were almost all gone. Out of anger, the spirit cursed all of the inhabitants for five hundred years. Nowadays, the curse is almost gone except for a few direct descendants of the cursed people. Seungri asked what the curse consisted on. Clara explained that the cursed inhabitants can’t leave the town. Every time that someone else than their family touches them, that person dies soon after. I frowned. But that means that they can’t meet anyone other than their family. She nodded and told me that that was why all of the cursed people had almost disappeared. Taeyang said that if they still could survive all those years, that meant that they were doing it with the family’s members… Clara nodded slowly. We all had a disgusted face. It’s not that we judged or something but imagining someone doing it with one of his family members.. I shivered a bit. I felt something swelling and wimping out regularly on my head. My chibi fell asleep on my head. I gently smiled. He was so cute.

                Once we finished the meal, Minzy and I were nominated to wash the dishes. While doing it, we talked about how the place was beautiful and how nice Clara was. We slowly ended up talking about earlier in the alley. She asked me who that man I was with was. I told her that it was someone I met before climbing the cliff and meeting Ji yong. She frowned a bit and asked me what he was doing here. I shrugged and answered that it was someone we could have confidence in. He had helped me back then. She rolled her eyes and told me that he may have some inner thoughts. I shook my head and replied coldly that it was impossible. Why would he have helped me if he wasn’t a good person? She chuckled a bit and didn’t answer. We continued to wash the dishes in a silent. We were both a bit mad at each other. I sighed and apologized first. I shouldn’t have talked to her like that. She was just saying her thoughts about it. She gently smiled at me and said that it was nothing. Anyway I found it weird that she told me that. I mean she never had talked to him. So how can she know that he is as bad as she says he is? Well, I shouldn’t think about it much.

                After the dinner, we all decided to play cards. We played poker. We had to teach how to play it to Ji yong. And well, he wasn’t really good at it. I smirked. He may be good at go stop but he was a noob at poker and I had pleasure to beat him. Well, I had pleasure to beat everyone. I was pretty good at poker and quite proud of it. I was laughing until Daesung beat me. My ego was quite hurt but I acted like nothing and just sulked. My reaction made everyone laugh. A bit upset, I picked my glass of water and splashed Minzy who was teasing me. I laughed at her shocked face and ran away as she began to chase me with hers. Clara shouted to go outside. Soon after, Everyone was outside and splashed each other. It was really fun, we all laughed. I stopped a bit, catching my breath and looked at everyone. Daesung was sitting on a long chair and was playing with Seungri. Minzy and Clara were chasing Taeyang and Yong Long. Psy was next to me. We started to talk. He told me that he was happy to see that I didn’t distance myself anymore. I chuckled and said that I missed everyone. I sighed. I didn’t know how I was going to handle my feelings toward Ji yong. He patted my shoulder and said that his premonition can be countered. I shook my head. I couldn’t take the risk to lose him.  He smiled and said that everything was up to me but I have to be careful not to regret anything. I smiled and nodded. After a bit, we decided to stop and to go to sleep.

                Psy and Yong Long took the bed downstairs, Minzy and Taeyang took the double bed that was on the left of the stairs. For Seungri, Daesung Ji yong and me, it had been decided that Daesung and seungri took the double bed. Ji yong and I just chose one of the single beds. I undressed myself and went under the blanket. I was exhausted. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Suddenly the dream I had a long time ago came back in my mind. The one where everyone was dead. Only Daesung was alive but his leg was wrenched. I frowned was it a premonitory dream? I hope not. Will I lose everyone? I don’t know what I am going to do if everyone is going to die. I shook my head to chase all of those thoughts. It didn’t really work. My chibi sensed it. It stood up from my chest and sat a few centimeters away from my head. I looked at him wondering what he wanted. It tilted its head and gave me a gently smile. I lifted my hand and its head. It loved when I was doing that. It reminded me of the old Ji yong… That’s it ! I’m going to call this chibi angel. I said the name out loud. The chibi opened its eyes and looked at me. I said the name once again and the chibi silently laughed. I smiled. So from now on, I was going to call it angel. It suited quite well. Angel yawned and made me yawned as well. I closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly.

                The sun on my skin woke me up. I opened my eyes and blinked many times. I looked at my chest. Angel was still here. I glanced around, everyone has left. I was the only one still here. Angel was playing with a little spider. It was quite cute seeing them like that. I dressed myself before walking downstairs. I can’t wait to have our clothes back. They were all eating their breakfast. They greeted me as they saw me. I ruffled Ji yong’s hair before sitting next to him. I took some bread, butter and jam. A French breakfast. I would never have thought to eat it someday. But it’s quite good. I saw Clara dipping her bread in her coffee. I got curious and tried it. Well, it wasn’t that bad. It was pretty good. I felt a gaze on me during all the breakfast. I knew whose gaze it was but I tried my best to ignore it. Indeed, I chose to stop distancing myself from them but if he starts to get closer to me. I don’t know what will happen. I can’t take the risk to lose him. I have to protect him. I have to…. Why is it so hard? I shook my head and gave a piece of bread to angel. I smiled a bit as I heard him eating this little piece of bread. He was so cute.

                After the breakfast, Clara told us that she had some works to do but we could have a walk around. Yong Long suggested going for a walk in the mountains. We all agree. We wore our shoes and walked out of the house. I checked if angel was still on my head. He decided to go down and sat on my shoulder. I quickly his head and walked along with the group. I was talking with Taeyang when Ji yong pulled my shirt a bit. I looked at him. He was looking down and kept on squeezing my shirt. I frowned a bit and asked him if everything was alright. He nodded but remained silent. I ruffled his hair. It made me think of our first met. He was quite like this. We finally didn’t walk in the mountains since Daesung couldn’t follow. We just came back to the house. On the way, we saw some stray dogs running. They went to see us. They were really kind but angel was afraid of them. The rest of the group wanted to play with them a little more. I told them that I was going back to the house. I waved at them and walked. Angel was humming a song. It was the first time I heard it but it was quite nice to hear.

                Once back home, I took off my shoes and put angel on the coffee table in front of the sofas. I laid on one of them and watched the TV. Although I couldn’t understand a thing, I got absorbed by a movie. I guess that the actors’ play were really good. I heard the door opening. They are already back? Ah… It was only Ji yong. I focused back on the TV. I didn’t want to look at him. He asked me if he could sit. I nodded. He sat on the other sofa. A silence settled between us. It was a heavy one. I knew that he wanted to tell me something but just couldn’t. I sighed and lifted my head to him. He was looking at the television. I said his name. He looked at me a bit surprised that I was the first one to break the silence. I asked him what he wanted to tell me. He shook his head and said that it was nothing. I sighed again and sat up. He stared at me. I opened my arms. I didn’t have to ask him anything that he was already in my arms. I tighten the hug. He snuggled his face in my neck. I sighed in pleasure. It had been a long time since I felt this good. I hoped that this moment would never end. Ji yong slowly lifted his head up and looked at me. I tucked his hair and looked at him back. He smiled at me. Oh no. Please don’t smile at me like this. I won’t be able to hold back… Fortunately, the others came back at that moment. I slowly pushed Ji yong away. He looked down. I know I hurt him once again. I shook my head and joined Seungri in the kitchen to cook.

                I was cutting some onions when Daesung came in the kitchen. He sat on a chair and kept staring at me. I tried to ignore it but it quickly annoyed me. I turned myself to him and asked him what was wrong. He smiled stupidly at me. It annoyed me even more. I rolled my eyes and focused on my onions again. After a while, he suddenly asked me when I was going to confess to Ji yong. My heart throbbed. Without looking at him I told him that I wasn’t in love at him at all. He chuckled and replied that he didn’t believe me at all. I sighed. Anyway whatever I tell him, he won’t change his mind. What was bothering me is that he found out. Was I that obvious? Others finding out didn’t bother me. But I was worried that Ji yong might end up knowing about it. I don’t want him to know. If he knows about it, how can he understand my behavior? I shook my head and finished the meal. We were eating potatoes and green beans. Once we were ready, we called everyone to eat. Ji yong sat next to me. He was shirtless. I covered my mouth. What was it? Conspiracy? How am I supposed to hold back now? I kept looking at my plate while eating. I didn’t remember what we talked. I don’t think that I even opened my mouth once to talk. I was just focusing on my food. If I focused on anything else, I’ll end up thinking about Ji yong.

                After some endless minutes, we eventually finished the meal. Today it was Seungri and Taeyang who washed the dishes. I went outside and sat on a chair. It was sunny again. I enjoyed the light’s warm on my skin and closed my eyes. I heard someone coming next to me. I mentally sighed. I guess I knew who it was. I opened my eyes. Ding ding ding! I guessed right. I asked him if he wanted anything. He answered that he just wanted to be with me. I swallowed my saliva. I hoped that I will be able to endure it. I really hope so. He sat next to me and we started to talk. We talked about the first days we met. He confessed that he missed these days. I smiled but didn’t want to say that I miss them too. But I asked him if he lost his wings. He looked at me a bit confused. I told him that he didn’t let them out for a while. He laughed and asked me if I wanted to see them. I nodded slowly. Sparkles appeared in his eyes. He jumped on his feet and stood in front of me. He closed his eyes and his wings popped out suddenly. They were white, and so pure… It couldn’t be compared to anything that exists on Earth. It was more beautiful, more aesthetic, more…more..more everything.  I quickly looked away as I realized that I was staring at the wings. He walked closer to me and pinched my nose before angel’s head. He came back inside. I took a deep breath. It shouldn’t be legal to let such a beauty wandering around.. I sighed.

                Minzy popped out from the inside and asked me if I wanted to go with them to visit the city. I gladly accepted. I wore my shoes and followed everyone in the van. Yong Long drove us until the city. He parked the car and we got off. We separated in four groups. Taeyang and Minzy, Yong Long and Psy, Seungri and Daesung, Ji yong and me. Both of us walked toward a small alley. We looked around while discussing about the city. He told me that he would like to live there. It seemed to be nice to live. I nodded in agreement. He was right. But I wouldn’t like to live there. Not because I didn’t like it but because it was far from Korea. I like to travel, everyone knows that. But to live somewhere far from my country, that is something else. But well, right now I am living away from it for a while so I may be able to live there. As we were walking, I suddenly distinguished the old man. I called him but he didn’t move. Ji yong asked me if I knew the man. I nodded and grabbed his hand. I told him that he was a really nice man. I dragged him and walked toward the old man. But he had disappeared. I frowned. It was the second time already. I looked around but he had vanished. I sighed. Ji yong asked me who he was. I wanted to answer him but I remembered about the talk I had with Minzy. I didn’t want to argue with him, so I created a lie saying that he was my uncle who moved to France a long time ago. Ji yong frowned and said that it was weird that he ran away. I laughed nervously and replied that when I was little I was chubby; I must have changed so he may not have recognized me.

                Ji yong widen his eyes and stared at me. I stared at him and asked him if I had something on his face. He suddenly burst in laugh. I got surprised and looked at him stupidly. I didn’t know what do to. I just waited for him to calm down. Between two laughs, he explained that he had just imagined me being chubby. I got upset by that and sulked. He teased me calling me a child and such. I started to tickle his waist. It was funny to see him struggling like that. I kept on tickling him until he succeeded in going away from me. Then he began to chase me in the entire town. We ran for a while in the alley before stopping, out of breath. We wanted to go drink some coffee at a café but we remembered that none of us had money. We looked around us. We didn’t know where we were. We wandered around. We were in a small alley when Ji yong held my shirt and stopped me again. I looked at him and asked him what was wrong. He looked back at me before looking down and shaking his head. It was nothing once again. It started to annoy me a bit. I ruffled his hair and just walked again, without looking at him. I hate when people stop you like that for nothing. Well, I doubted that it was nothing but he didn’t want to tell me. I think that it was that which annoyed me the most. The fact that he was about to say something to me but changed his mind in a second. I didn’t want to think much about it. We silently walked for a bit before meeting with Yong Long and Psy. Their smile slowly flew away as they felt the cold atmosphere between Ji yong and me. But for the first time, it wasn’t my fault at all.

                We walked toward the van. I heard a noise and turn my head. It was the old man. I told Psy to wait for me and jogged toward him. He dragged me to an alley again. He looked straight at me and said that I had to go out of here. I frowned. Why did he want me to do that? He explained that he knew Psy and Yong Long and that I shouldn’t trust them. I started to doubt about the old man. I told him my doubt. He replied that he was the one who helped me in the cave and that without me, Ji yong and me might be dead. I retorted that Psy had helped all the way here; it was thanks to him that I was now able to fight against Yikes. He frowned and said that I was making a big mistake by staying with them. He added that I should join him. I was wasting my potential by staying with them. I told him that I would never leave my friends. He sighed and walked away. I joined my friends. Psy looked quite worried. I told him that it was just my uncle who had left to France a long time ago. Psy frowned and replied that he thought I didn’t have any family anymore. I tried to keep calm and explained that my parents abandoned me and that this uncle couldn’t take care of me. He nodded but I saw that he wasn’t really convinced by my lie. I crossed my fingers. I didn’t want Psy to discover that I knew this old man. I don’t know why. Maybe because I somehow knew I was doing something wrong. I got in the car. Ji yong was sitting between Taeyang and Minzy. He avoided my eyes. I sighed. Now they will put the blame on me.

                We arrived to the house. Clara was already here. I wondered where she was working. Psy took her aside to talk to her. He looked really worried. We entered the house and found out that our luggage with ours clothes were here. I smiled and took my suitcase to bring it upstairs. I was happy to get them. I put it on my bed and took some clothes. I got down and told everyone that I was going to take a shower. Once in the bathroom, I undressed myself. I put some water in the sink and let angel in. I smiled as he was playing childishly with the water. I entered in the shower. I shivered as the cold water dropped on my shoulders. But it felt good. I felt at peace. I thought about the old man’s behavior. What was wrong with him? Why did he was to convince me to leave my friends and come with him? What if Minzy was right and he had some inner thoughts? But if he had them.. Why had he helped me back then? I sighed. I didn’t know anymore. The only things that I know are that I have to be careful and I have to protect Ji yong. No matter what I have to. I promised him. After having soaped myself and rinsed, I got out of the shower and dried myself. I put on my boxer and my pants. I looked at myself on the mirror. It’s amazing how much I changed. Now I have abs. I chuckled; I would never have thought that someday I would look like an actor. I was quite proud of myself.  I heard someone knocking on the door. It was Seungri. He said that I wasn’t the only one who wanted to take a shower. I laughed and took angel. I put it on my head and grabbed my shirt without wearing it and walked out of the bathroom. Seungri let a “how y” before slapping my . It made me laughed more.     

                I joined the living room. Minzy was in Taeyang’s arm, on the sofa. Yong Long, Psy and Daesung were playing cards whereas Ji yong was sleeping on the sofa. I put my shirt on the stairs and joined the guys to play cards. We soon started to laugh at loud. Daesung kept on winning. I guess that It was his day. After the tenth time loosing, I decided to stop and went upstairs to take a little nap. I laid on my bed and put angel on my chest like always. I closed my eyes. After a while, I felt someone sitting on my bed. I opened my eyes. It was Ji yong. I closed my eyes again. I didn’t want to talk to him. A silence settled between us. I think that silence like us. He is often with us. Ji yong was the first one to break the silence. He began to apologize. I remained silent. He continued saying that what he wanted to say was quite hard. He had thought of it for a while now and he wanted what was the best for him and his chose his own happiness. He added that he knew how selfish he was but if he didn’t do anything, he was going to regret it. I sighed. I knew what he was going to tell me. And I didn’t want to hear it. I sat up. He stopped talking. I looked at him and told him that I wanted to sleep because I was tired. I asked him to leave. He gave me a hurt smile and left without saying anything. Angel looked at me and sight before hitting my chest a bit. I know...I am stupid. What I am doing? Why am I doing that? I covered my mouth and held back my tears. I hate myself. Why am I always hurting him? Maybe because I am afraid of his feelings. I started to regret having sent him away. What was he going to tell me? What if I was wrong? I guess I will never know. I sighed and closed my eyes.

                Someone covered my mouth. I suddenly opened my eyes and struggled. I stopped and calmed down when I saw it was Psy. I glanced around. Everyone was here. Yong Long and Psy looked extremely worried. I frowned. Psy silently told me not to talk. I nodded in agreement but I still wondered what was happening. I understood that someone was here when I heard some steps downstairs. I think that this person was the reason why Yong Long and Psy looked that worried. I slowly stood up and put Angel on my shoulder. He was shaking. I carefully walked, ignoring the others’ gestures. I tried my best not to make any noises. I reached my weapons and stayed where I was. I listened more carefully. It wasn’t Yike’s steps. It was humans’. I kept wondering who that someone was; but looking at Psy’s and Yong Long’s face, I think that this person is a bad guy. I silently asked Daesung what time it was. He answered that it was six pm. I frowned. Wasn’t it the time when Clara comes back home? Taeyang understood my thoughts and explained to Psy. He became all pale. We heard the noise of a motorbike. The steps stopped. We couldn’t just stay here. Clara was about to be killed. Taeyang and Seungri grabbed their weapons and we decided to act. We didn’t want to see Clara dying. We rushed downstairs but that person was already gone. We ran outside and we saw that man lifting Clara by the neck. Taeyang wanted to kill that man but I prevented him from doing that. That man seemed to be way stronger than us. I moved my lips into a sorry. Tears were dropping on my cheeks. Clara silently told me that it was alright. She gently smiled and her face got deformed by the pain. We heard the terrible noise of bones breaking under the pressure of the man’s fingers. He threw the body away. She fell on the floor like a dislocated marionette.

                The three of us were shaking. Shaking out of anger and fear. The man turned himself toward us. We held our weapons and pointed them to him. He laughed. His laugh sounded like a psychopath’s. I clenched my teeth. Why..why would he kill her? What did she do? She had just welcomed us.. He stopped laughing and looked at us. He told us that he won’t kill us now because chasing us was better. More fun. He looked at Clara’s body and laughed again. He said that if she had been alone, he would have her amazing body. I clenched my fingers on my guns. My look was full of hatred for him. How could he say that? I held Taeyang and Seungri back. We couldn’t attack him. Although we were numerous, he was way stronger. We couldn’t die like this. If we died, what would have happened to Daehyun, Minzy, Ji yong, Psy and Yong Long? We had to stay alive. The man smirked and ran away. It was pointless to follow him. We walked back inside. Minzy ran toward the door to see Clara but Taeyang took her in his arms before she could pass the door. She was crying and shouting why it had to be her. She was struggling but Taeyang’s armed were strong. He her hair and she slowly calmed down. Daesung and Seungri were sitting on a chair, both of them were wrying. Psy and Yong Long were looking down. They were crying too. I glanced at Ji yong. He had his hair backwards and he was covering his eyes with his arms. Everyone was crying. It looked like an awful painting. I walked toward Ji yong and wrapped my arms around him to hug him tightly. He immediately replied my hug and he snuggled his face in my neck. Angel was hiding in my hair. I didn’t know but I think that he was crying also.

                I wiped my tears and told everyone that we couldn’t stay here. We had to move away. Psy agreed. Minzy asked us if we could take Clara’s corpse with us. Ji yong shook his head. The man must have implanted a plotter in Clara’s body. A plotter like I had. I bit my lower lip. We had no choice but to leave her body like this. I was really angry at myself. If only… if only I wasn’t sleeping. I might have saved her. But it’s too late now. We had to hurry. They may come to get us at any moment.  We packed our belongings and walked to the van. Taeyang buried Minzy’s face in his neck to prevent her from seeing Clara’s corpse. We got in the van andwe drove away as fast as we could. Once we were far away from there, we drove a little slower. Everyone was still crying. Ji yong was hugging me. I felt bad. Really bad. I was mad at myself for having let Clara die. Even if I knew that I couldn’t have done anything, I was still really mad. After a while, we all calmed down. Minzy Daesung, Seungri and Ji yong fell asleep. I was looking through the window. I wondered what would happen to us now. Where were we going? I had no Idea.  I didn’t want to ask about it. In fact, I didn’t care about anything right now. We drove for a few hours. I couldn’t sleep at all. Even if I tried, I just couldn’t. Yong Long asked me to wake everyone up because we were son arrived. I shook Ji yong slowly and gently. He rubbed his eyes. They were swollen. I woke everyone else. We all had the same eyes. But we quite felt better. Just a bit. Crying out our pain helped us to bear it. Since I met Ji yong, we kept on running. Running running, always running away.

                Yong Long parked the car. We took our suitcase and walked in an alley. At the end of it there was a wall. Psy mumbled something and a door appeared in the wall. We crossed it. It led directly to a living room. It was a small one with a table to eat, two little sofas, three armchairs, no TV. Psy explained that it was one of his brother’s houses. We nodded and he led us to our rooms. There weren’t any stairs. Minzy and Taeyang were sleeping together. Next to them, Seungri and Daesung took the room whereas Ji yong and I took the room that was in front of them. We entered in it. There were two single beds side to side, a cupboard and a window. It looked like Universities’ dorms. But we didn’t mind. This was all we had. I sat on my bed for a moment. I was exhausted. I took angel from my head. He was sleeping. I put him on the nightstand next to my bed. I laid on it and Ji yong sat on his. He was still sobbing. I mentally sighed and sat up. I looked at him. Although he was sobbing, no tears were running on his cheeks. I bet that he had cried all of his tears already.

                I walked and sat next to him. I waited for a bit before pulling him in my arms. He snuggled his face in my chest. I his hair until he calmed down. After a while, I heard that he stopped sobbing and looked down at him. He still had in face snuggled in my chest. He squeezed my shirt and told me that he had to tell me something. I frowned a bit but didn’t say anything. He said that since we met, we faced the death many times and that he was afraid that someday the death will take us.

-“So that’s why I wanted to tell you this. “ He looked up and me and leant on my face before pecking my lips “I am in love with you”