The Father

Erganova

I grabbed ji yong's hand. For now there's only one thing to do.
Run.
We were running                as fast as we could. I heard the angel's breathe , it was irregular, he was having a hard time running.  I can understand him. He had been in this ice cage for a lot of years and a few days after releasing him, I'm asking him to do such an effort. I'm sorry but we had no choice. We kept on running, I glanced behind and saw those creature running after us. They were slower than the cave's ones but they were catching us up. We had to run faster. I lengthened my stride forcing Ji yong to do as well. I was just thinking of one think : A foot before the other. People were looking at us strangely, we had to push them and some fell on the ground. I felt sorry for them but it was a matter of live. I noticed a small building with a cross on the top of it. It sounded a bit cliché but i had to try it out. I the corner and rushed in the small church. Once there, I let Ji yong's hand go and sat on a chair, trying to catch my breath. I looked worried at my friend. He was really sweaty and was hardly breathing. I felt really bad for making him run like that but I couldn't do otherwise. I walked to him and made sure he was fine. I wiped off his sweat on his forehead and smiled. I was right, they wouldn't follow us in such a place. It looked like a bad horror movie were the demons can't go into the church. I looked around. The church was empty. Empty of people and empty of chair, of stained glass. There were no statues. No altar. It was really an abnormal church. The columns were all cracked. As if someone hit them with an ax. I walked around the church and noticed a painting. There was Jesus Christ with an angel flying next to him.  But something was wrong with him. It wasn't the usual Jesus' representation. He was represented with short hair, wearing white pants and white shirt. He was carrying a book. But it was not the bible, the title was written in an alphabet I didn't know. I looked up to the face. Jesus was crying. But he was crying blood. I was stunned to see such a painting in a church. I mean, can it be possible? I couldn't look away from this painting. It was somehow really beautiful. Ji yong walked to me and stared at the painting too. He was ready to say something but a voice interrupted him.

-"May i help you?"

I turned around and saw an old man. My first reaction was to put Ji yong behind me.

-"We are sorry, we didn't mean to disturb you father..But we had bo choice." I told him

-"Who are you?" He said with a cold and severe voice "I don't accept people here anymore. This church will be destroyed soon so please go away!"

What a father he is! I couldn't believe my ears. Doesn't a father have to welcome whoever enters in his church? I was ready to talk back when Ji yong came out from my back and showed up. I wondered why he did that. I looked at the father. He was...aghast. His eyes were wide open. He lifted his hand to cover his mouth. He was shaking and he had tearing eyes. Why is he about to cry? Wait, do they know each other? Ji yong walked up to him and The father kneeled in front of him.

-"My prince."

Wait a minute... A prince?

-"Nice to meet you again, Ergan." said Ji yong

After that, they started to talk in their own language. They seemed to be really close. But the man was like much older than Ji yong.. If that was possible. How were they related? Aissh, i don't care. I messed my hair and started looking around again. I stared at another painting. It represented a creature. What was it called again? Yukes? kicks? koyks? I couldn't recall. They were really ugly. There was another painting. But this one represented a landscape. I didn't know where it was, but it was very beautiful. Houses were integrated to the trees. They looked so big. As if they were millions years old. Must be so beautiful. I wish someday i will be able to see a tree that old. ut it was only in my dream. On the painting was flying a strange animal. A mix with dragon and eagle. Someone was riding it. On the right side were people working on something that seemed to be fields? I was confused. Indeed, the fields were purple. Maybe it was just a painting from a random artist that meant nothing? But once again. Why such a painting was in a church? I wanted to look for more painting but there weren't any left. I then walked back to Ji yong and the father. They were finished talking. I looked at Ji yong.

-"So you're a prince?"

He nodded slowly before explaining.

-"I am Erganovian's prince Kwon Ji yong. My friend here is Ergan. He is a doctor"

-"Right right..."

I rubbed my face. In what was i involved? I took a chair and sat down.

-"Okay okay, let's say that you're a prince. Why would you have been jailed in that cave?" I asked

-"As i already told you, I fought with the wrong person." He sighted "In fact that person is my uncle. We came here together in order to help humans to evolve. But my uncle saw the dark side of humans and taught them how to fight. You know, his name is Fyhdies. The pronunciation is like Hades, the Romans' God of war. He also taught humans the hatred for people who looked different. I disagreed with him and started a fight against him.  To do so, i went to meet this woman and made her pregnant. Then I talked to her son when he was old anough to understand. I asked him to do something. Little by little, people believed this man and stopped believing in Hades."

-"Wait a minute. The man you're talking about, is it Jesus?"

He ignored my question and continued.

"A new religion was born, and i thought it would calm people. But then my uncle succeed again in creating wars. You know, it must have been a peace world. But Fyhdies destroyed everything. I wanted to raise an army and fight against him, But almost all Erganovians were already transformed in Yikes. I couldn't do anything but fighting myself. Fyhdies feared my power and decided to jailed me. That's how i ended up in this ice. I was supposed to die there but you released me before".

He smiled brightly at me. So this angel was in fact a prince. I took me some times to swallow all that was just said. It was hard. If i believed him, The God that half of the planet believe in is him? That was quite a shock.... Were we really supposed to live peacefully? As far as i remember, they have always been wars. Animals like humans, we always have been fighting. So he meant that we have a good side? Well i know that, but to think that this good side can prevent wars...

-"Now let me introduce myself" started the old man "I am Ergan. I am the chief of all Erganova's doctors. Contrary to your doctors who cures people, we Erganovian doctors cure Yikes. It is possible to cure them if you know how to take the sins out of them. We teach them how to love things and how to care about them. Sometimes we so brain surgery to take off the sins."

-"You can take off the sins with a brain surgery?"

-"Indeed it must sound a bit crazy" he chuckled " Erganovians don't work like humans do. We use 97% of our brain. There is a  cerebral gland that is the origin of your spirit. When there is more of one hormone in this glad, you'll be more kind, more of another and you'll be more aggressive etc.. Anyway, it works with sins as well. Sins are stocked in this glad thanks to some hormones. We just have to inject other hormones to destroy the sins' ones. Do you get it?"

I rubbed my face and nodded.  Anyway with everything that happened, i can believe everything. They could have told me that dinosaurs still exist, i would have believed them. I got up and walked a bit to get my mind together. It was a bit reassuring to know that Yikes could be cured and could return as "normal" erganivians. But they were still creepy. I sighted. I knew i shouldn't have helped him. But now i'm here, there's no turning back right? I started to be scared. The unknown is scary. Well.; i was the one who chose to help him at the end. As i was thinking, i felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Ji yong, he had a companionate smile. I smile at him back and we came back to the father.  He explained me that I ha d to protect the prince. Indeed, i was the one who released him, but not only, i also managed to survive on the climb and even now. He told me that i had great skills and that i had the capacities to protect the prince. He added that it was a matter of life for Erganovians. Indeed, the planet sank into a world war that was destroying all the resources, the prince was the only one who could bring peace again. I didn't know it was that serious.... I know the destruction power of wars. Our world know it too well. At first i didn't want to leave Ji yong or to give him back to where he was from. But this changed my mind. I hate wars; and i will do anything to prevent them. Even if it's for a planet i didn't know it existed. I agreed to protect Ji yong no matter what. I knew it was going to be dangerous and hard but.... since now; the only thing i ever did was to climb cliffs and to write songs. I never tried to do something else. I thought that i wanted to change it. Once in my life i wanted to do something great..

-"First of all you have to go to Psy, my friend. He is in China" said the Father.

-"Okay but, if we have to often move like that.. I mean.. i don't really have much money." I said

-" I have been living on this planet for million years. I made a quite large sum of money. It's all yours, i'm going to die soon anyway." he replied

He got up, took a pen and a piece of paper then came back. He wrote something on it and handed it to me. There was 4 banks accounts' ID and password written on the piece of paper. He told me that the amount of each account was superior to 10000 billion dollars.  I asked him to repeat himself three times. I couldn't believe my ears... This was just too enormous. Okay he have been living here for millions of years, but having that much money...I gave up trying to understand and just nodded obediently.

-"By the way" i started " Earlier, when we were running with ji yong, nobody seemed to notice the yikes. Are we the only one able to see them?"

-"Psy will answer that question when you meet him" he answered.

It was time for Ji yong and me to go. I thought about whose house we were going to go to, Taeyang was the only one i could think about. I gave him a call telling him that we were coming and that i had something to tell to everyone. It was good timing since everyone was at Taeyang's house.  After last advice from the Father and the accounts information in my pocket, we finally left the church. I looked right and left and made sure it was okay. We carefully walked close the walls. There were no yikes anymore. We didn't want to draw attention on us so we walked as if nothing happened. I couldn't help looking behind me to see if we weren't followed. Father's words kept on repeating in my mind. I had to protect him? Am i really able to do it? I didn't want to fail. I glanced at ji yong. His clothes were quite dirty. I only bought him a tank and a slim. We will buy him more clothes after. I focused back on the street. I know the way to taeyang's house by heart, we soon arrived to the house. I knocked on the door and opened it. Daesung and minzy were playing cards while seungri and taeyang were talking.  Once they noticed us, they made some space for us and brought us water. I explained everything . My apartment that was boomed, the Father, Ji yong's real identity.  They all stared at me in a shock. I don't know what was the hardest to swallow, the fact that my house exploded or the fact that i agreed to help  a prince from an unknown planet. I was surprised to see that Minzy wasn't really shocked, i mean she was as shocked as the others. No more. Taeyang must have told her about Ji yong.  I also told them that i had to go to China in order to find Psy.

-"I won't be able to do it myself... I need you guys, please come with me" I said

After a blank, Seungri was the one who talked first.

-"Hyung.. are you crazy? Do you really we can leave our life like this?"

-"We have a work here, and friends.." added Daesung

-"They are right you know, you chose to help him, we didn't. This is just too... too hard for us." Said Taeyang.

-"Do you think it is not hard for me too? Do you think I happily chose to put myself in danger? Ji yong may not be a human, he is a living creature ! Can't we help him?"  I exclaimed

-"Once again, you already made your choice. Can't you let us do as well? We don't know him at all except that he is an alien coming from Erganova. And you want us to leave  everything and to risk our life to help someone we don't know? I'm sorry but i don't follow you there" replied Seungri

-"The don't do it for him but for me!"

The silence now filled to room. All my friend were in front of me. They all looked down. They didn't have to say anything more. I understood it perfectly. I got up in anger.

-" So that's how it is right?" They kept looking down "I thought.. I thought i could rely on you guys. I guess i was wrong. What's the problem with helping ji yong? I am risking my life too you know ! Aren't friends meant to help each other when one has a problem?"

-"But ji yong isn't our friend !" Taeyang blurted out.

-"He might not be your friend but he is a living creature ! I mean.. What's the problem with helping him? When you see an injured dog, you will help him... Why not Ji yong?"

-"Because he has nothing to do with us ! He is not human.. Moreover, how can you be sure that he is telling you the truth mmh? You only know him for a week and you're ready to give your life to him? What if all of that is just bull? That creature" he pointed to Jiyong" can't be trusted!" said Daesung

That was too much. I walked up to Daesung and slapped his face. Everyone looked at me aghast. Daesung was holding his cheek and looked at me with teary eyes. But i didn't care.

-"What do you know? What do you know about him? Don't talk about people when you don't know them ! Yeah..yeah i was wrong" I took my jacket "I shouldn't have asked you something like that. It was selfish. I was wrong i apology. I won't ask you something like that again."

I grabbed Ji yong's hand and walked out of the house.  I walked as fast as i could. I didn't know where to go, but i walked. I decided to go and pick my car. It was stupid to do that, yikes could have waited for us. But i didn't care. In front of my apartment were standing policemen and firemen. I quickly opened my car and put ji yong in it a bit violently. I walked to my seat and ignored the policemen. I started the car and drove away. I couldn't help punching the wheel. I was mad at myself. I never touched anybody before. But what he said made me lose control. I parked the car and got out. I walked up to an ATM and withdrew money. I turned myself and noticed that Ji yong was still in the car. I came to him and opened the door. He blenched and looked down. I sighted and cursed myself even more.

-"Get out" i told him

He slowly got out and stepped away from me, still looking down. I walked to him and hugged him tightly.

-"I'm sorry.. I scared you didn't i? It won't happen again. I promise you."

I felt Ji yong nodded slightly and felt his arm coming up on my back and wrapping it. I his hair softy. I'm an . I hit one of my best friend and scared Ji yong. I don't know how long we stayed like this. I felt extremely cold when I had to let him go. I told him that we were going to buy him clothes, we would need it. We then walked to the shop where i found his clothes. I asked the woman to give us every clothes she had that was like these he was wearing. She was surprised at first but then agreed. We waited for about twenty minutes before she came back. I quickly glanced at the pile. This will do. The woman was even more stunned when she saw that i could afford all of the clothes. I paid her and we walked out. We returned to the car. Once we sat, Ji yong asked me if he could change his clothes. I nodded and started to drive.  I drove to the company. I was sure that it would be okay there. Although it was quite late, the agency was still open. I told Ji yong to chose clothes. Once done, i brought him to my office and told him to change here. I got out and waited outside. While he was changing, I phoned one friend who worked into a flight company. I asked him to get two tickets for Beijing for tomorrow. I told him that i would pay the tickets tomorrow at the airport. After some time, Ji yong finally finished. He was wearing jeans with a large white T-shirt with writing on it. It suited him well.

-"We will sleep in the car at the airport." I said

He nodded and we came back to our car. The airport was at half an hour from the agency. I drove slowly and kept thinking. What was i thinking when I hit Daesung? IT's not like me to lose control like that. I sighted. I will call him from China and apology. There's nothing else I can do. Our fly is early tomorrow morning. I parked the car in the parking, Ji yong was already sleeping. I leaned his seat to make him more comfortable and did the same for mine. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I was half asleep when I felt something on my body, it was light and warm. I hardly opened my eyes and saw Ji yong putting a jacket on me. I couldn't say anything or see anything else. My eyes were too heavy and i fell asleep.

 

-"Wake up! wake up! wake up!"

I opened my eyes and turned the alarm on my phone off. I stretched, by back hurt. Sleeping in a car isn't comfortable at all. I glanced at Ji yong. He was still sleeping. He really looked like an angel and it broke my heart to wake him up. HE sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. This vision made me laughed. He was like a child. I messed his hair and looked at the time. it was 4h30 am. I told Ji yong to stay in the car while I would buy two suitcase. I got out of the car and locked it. The cold wind bit my cheeks. I put on my jacket and walked into the airport. There were many shops. I noticed the one that I was interested in and entered. I chose two suitcase and bought them. Before returning to the car, i bought two scarf and two coffee. I came back to the car and sat in my seat. I handed Ji yong a cup of coffee. At first he was puzzled in front of this new drink but he eventually drank it a bit. His face was just too funny, i couldn't help laughing.

-"Ah bitter bitter bitter bitter!" he whined

I was still laughing. I took me around five minutes to calm myself down. He pouted, just like a child. Now it was 5h00 am. Our fly is in three hours. I told Ji yong to get out with me. We went to the back seats and I opened the door. I told Ji yong to chose the clothe that was his size and those who were the bigger size would be mine. After he made two piles, we packed our clothes into the new suitcases and closed the door. I locked the car and we walked to the airport. There I withdrew enough money for two tickets. I greeted my friend who worked here and paid our two tickets. I was quite known here since i was used to buying flight tickets for my cliffs. We sat on a bench and waited. I was reading the newspaper and Ji yong was playing with his feet and his fingers. I think he was bored. I looked at my phone. It was 7h30 am. It was time to go. I grabbed Ji yong's hand and we walked into the queue for our fly. I was talking with another passenger when i felt my phone vibrating. It was Taeyang. I sighted. He was the last person i wanted to talk to right now. But i still answered.

-"Hello?"

-"Hey Seung hyun !"

-"Minzy?" I frowned "What's wrong?"

-"Ah it's nothing. Where are you right now? oh wait I am seeing you!"

-"You're seeing me..wait what?"

She hung up before answering me and i heard a loud "TOP JIYONG!!!" I looked back, it was Minzy waving at us accompanied with Taeyang, seungri and Daesung who was sulking. They walked to us. Minzy hugged ji yong tightly and apologized for what they said yesterday, although she hadn't said anything. I looked at Taeyang.

-"Don't look at me like that. Minzy kept on complaining about how selfish we have been and that she wanted to help Ji yong and blah blah blah. Moreover, only idiots don't change their mind right?"

I smiled and hugged him. I knew i could rely on them. They were real friends. I greeted Seungri and apologized  to Daesung. He forgave me  and we hugged each other. I kept on smiling. I felt extremely great, knowing that i had such friends. It was soon our turned to register and give our luggage. Once we were done, we entered into the plane. Ji yong sat next to the window and i sat next to him. Minzy and taeyang were in front of us and Daesung and Seungri were behind us.

Once the Plane flying in the sky, Minzy kept on asking Ji yong about his origins. He happily answered all of her questions. I felt great seeing him like that. It had been a while since the last time i saw him smiling that way. Something was bothering me since the plane left the airport.

-"By the way Taeyang, how did you know the hour and where was our fly?"

-"Oh, i have a friend who was at the agency and overheard your phone call. She called me asking me is i knew you were leaving and then she told me everything." Said Minzy with a bright smile

-"Thank you Taeyang" I replied a bit ironically.

Everyone laughed at it. So it was because of that. Well, the most important is that we are all together right now. I felt bad somehow anyway. It was like I forced them to go with me. I have to protect them too. If one of them get injured or worse, i won't ever forgive myself. We were in the plane for about a hour, Seungri and Daesung were sleeping, Taeyang and minzy were talking about some dance move and me and Ji yong were watching a movie. He was amazed about it. He didn't understand that it was just a movie and thought that we captured people and put them into a small box and ordered them around. I had to explained him what movies were. Once he understood, we quite enjoyed it. He was laying on my to watch it on my TV. He said that it was more comfortable and more nice to look at the same screen. This was quite cute. I let him. He fell asleep after twenty minutes of the movie. I rolled my eyes. He won't change. I put the blanket on him and watched the end of the movie. After 5more hours, we finally arrived at the Beijing airport. We got off of the plane and went to look for our suitcase. We thought that Daesung's one disappeared and started panicking. Then we realized that his luggage had been taken by a man who got the wrong one. This was a relief. Once we were sure everyone had their belongings, we went outside. IT was really lively. It looked like everyone was running everywhere. It was quite funny.

-"Prince ! Right here!"

We looked at the voice and saw a man waving at us. He was a bit overweighed but not too much. He was wearing a flashy blue jacket with flashy blue pants and flashy blue shoes. He was also wearing sunglasses. What is this man? Everyone walked up to him. I was the last one to move. As i was walking, i thought that now there were no turning back.
Everything begins now.