Meeting Teen Top

Be Mine

 

Just after your hair cut and when you were about to go shopping with Infinite, Hoya got a call from the agency, "Yeah?.. Yeah, we are not that busy" He said.

All off you looked at Hoya. "Alright, we will be there" He shut his phone and looked at Sunggyu, "Hyung, we got a call from the agency, they need us to go there with Julia" He looked at you. You pointed at yourself, "Me?" You asked

Hoya nodded, "They want to introduce you to someone" 

The others looked at Hoya, “Who?”

“Teen Top” Hoya said

They all were worried, *Are they going to protect ~~~~~ instead?* They all thought and went to the agency. When they arrived they saw Teen Top, they greeted each other. Then Nina came to you, “~~~~~~, you look great and different” She said. You smiled, “Thanks. When did you get here in Korea?” You asked.

“Just now” She said, “So I want you to meet our other Korean group of spies, Teen Top, they will be also going to help protect you, if Infinite mess up, Teen Top will be your back up”

Teen Top bowed to you and formally introduced themselves. You smiled at them. Then infinite became over protective, “We don’t need backup, we are the best” Sungjong said. Woohyun slung his arm around your shoulder and grinned on your shoulder, “Right ~~~~~~~?” He asked. You slowly nodded.

“By the way, what is your undercover name?” Nina asked.

“Julia Woo” Infinite said.

“Oh, that is nice, so JULIA WOO, be careful in meeting people here in Seoul, you don’t know they might be spies too,” Nina said, “And never give out any information about yourself, araso?” She said in English except for araso. You nodded, “Araso”

“You can go now, just, remember” Nina glared at Infinite, “If you ever fail to protect her, I will have to replace you guys with Teep Top, ok?” She said. Infinite nodded, “Yes mam”

“You’re dismissed” She said

They all sighed in relief, Sungjong grabbed your hand, “Let’s go”

Dongwoo opened the door for you and you hopped in.

“So where do you want to eat lunch?” Myungsoo asked. You shrugged, “Anywhere, I don’t know any restaurants here in Korea, maybe where Korean food are served?” You said

“I know just the place” Sunggyu smiled and drove away.