Teen Top

Be Mine

 


“~~~~~~ noona!” Ricky smiled at you, “Welcome to our home” He said. You looked around, it was the total opposite of Infinite’s home. The living room was spotless, the sofa was clean. It was like a mini mansion.

You looked around, *So clean* Then you thought of Infinite’s trashy house, but you felt you like it much better at Infinite’s house than Teen Top. Niel noticed you looking, “Clean isn’t it?” He asked. You looked, “Did you clean this house just because you knew I was coming?” You asked.

“No, we always clean this house, this house is always clean, except after parties” Niel said, “And besides, we didn’t know you were going to live with us already, we only got the news after Nina noona told you”

You nodded, “Oh,”

“Are you hungry ~~~~~?” Niel asked. You remembered infinite’s meals, simple but you loved it. You saw the dinning table filled with high classed meals, some you couldn’t identify.

“What food do you like? We have French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, etc” Niel said

“Do you have a simple dinner?” You said. Niel tilted his head, “How simple?”

“Like, plain pizza, fried chicken, like that” You said

Niel laughed, “You got used to Infinite right?” He asked. You blinked at him as he continued, “In the Teen Top home, we have five star dishes” He smiled

You didn’t feel like eating any of those food, “I’m not hungry”

Niel deflated, *She is still upset* “If you’re bored, there is a nice garden in the back of the house” He said. Then he called L.Joe, “L.Joe hyung! Bring ~~~~~ to the garden!”

Then L.Joe came to you and brought you to the garden, it was a lovely sight, since it was already a bit dark, you could see the fireflies, it made you smile a little, “Waa~” You awed. L.joe smiled, “Like it?”

You nodded, “Yeah, It would be wonderful if I could live in a place full of garden, it would be paradise” You said, “If Infinite were here” You said. L.joe deflated, *Forget them already*

Just then CAP arrived with your things, “~~~~~~~! I got your things” CAP called. You went inside and saw that all your things were there.

“I’ll carry them to your room,” CAP said. You nodded.

Chunji and L.Joe too helped carry your things to your room. When you entered your room, it was like a royal bedroom, you awed, “Wow~”

“This is our guest room, but you can stay here” Chunji said

“Who designed this place?” You asked

“WE did” L.Joe said. You raised an eyebrow, “Really?” You asked. They nodded, “Yup, we design our rooms when bored” L.Joe said

You nodded, *But I still miss Infinite’s home* You thought

It was very quiet in Infinite’s home, Sungyeol was blankly staring at his laptop which he was writing his reports, the Microsoft Word was empty, he wasn’t in the mood to write.

Myungsoo and Woohyun were slowly cooking dinner, they weren’t in the mood to cook their favorite dishes.

Hoya kept wrapping his hand and unwrapping his hand with bandages, he didn’t know exactly what to do now that you are gone. Dongwoo kept looking at your paintings. Sungjong kept tossing the ball on the wall and catching it again and throwing it once more, all that is in his mind is You, You, You.

Sunggyu was still pissed off Myungsoo, it was his fault in why they lost you to Teen Top, *If I didn’t assign Myungsoo to watch over her, she should be here lifting our moods up!* He gritted his teeth and glared at Myungsoo, if only he could punch Myungsoo in the face, but it wouldn't bring you back to them