Infnite

Be Mine

In the plane you opened the folder Nina gave you, inside there were seven pieces of paper, each of them had a picture. You looked at the first one and read, "Kim Sunggyu, the leader and the oldest one, skilled at gun shooting, first one to to pass the exam with an average of 99%" You were impressed and read the rest. 

After the others, you stopped to see the last two papers, you read the names, "Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol," Then you yawned, *I'll read this later* You said and drifted of to dreamland.

“If It goes to the wrong hands, we are in big trouble. How? They will use the battery to power up their bombs, and they will be able to blow up the entire United States, so I am putting this file in safe hands”

Then suddenly it became noisy, you heard lots of zooming, you looked up to see 5 Russian jets flying around the stadium.

Your father touched your necklace, “Whatever happens, don’t let anyone, including the CIA to get the file,” 

“But it is dangerous for you to have it”

“I know that the scientist is already dead, but that doesn’t matter, we want the file now, so if you don’t give me the file in less than 48 hours, we will have to kidnap the scientist’s daughter, we know everything, we know that she knows about the protection about the file, so hand it over now”

It all replayed in your dreams, 

"~~~~~~~-ah" a voice said. You opened your eyes to see the pilot, you rubbed your eyes, "Are we there already?" You asked. He nodded, "The boys are waiting for you outside" He said. You got the folder and put it in your bag.

You fixed your hair and washed your face. You went out the jet and saw some guys there, it was already dark so you couldn't see them much. One came up to you, "Miss ~~~~~~~~?" He asked. You nodded, "Yes?" you asked. 

"Let me help you with that bag" he said. You gave it. he looked at you, "Is the file in here?" He asked. you shook your head, "it is in a safe place" You said

"C'mon, let's go now" he went to the van, he opened the door, "Hop in" he said. You got in the passenger seat. 

"By the way, I'm Sunggyu" the guy said. You nodded, "Leader right?" You asked. He nodded, "You know me?" he asked. you got the folder from your bag, "Nina gave me this" You said

Sunggyu nodded, "So you know the others right?" He asked. You shook your head, "Only some," you said. He nodded, "They are still at home, cleaning and preparing your room, it is a surprise when we heard that you are coming here," he said.

"It is ok," you said

"I wonder how the boys are doing there" Sunggyu said. 

-

In the house, it was chaos,

"Sungjong! I told you to clean the sofa an hour ago!" Dongwoo shouted. 

"I'm on it!" Sungjong said as he ran to the sofa with a sponge and a bucket of water. 

"Woohyun and L? How is the dinner?" Hoya called but no answer. he went to the kitchen to see Myungsoo and Woohyun still cutting the carrots and potatoes, Myungsoo looked at Hoya, "We couldn't decide a while ago what to cook"

Hoya rolled his eyes, "She hasn't eaten yet, and they are already on their way!"

"Mianhae" Woohyun and Myungsoo said

Upstairs, Sungyeol was in his room reading something. Then Dongwoo burst into the room, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!" He asked. Sungyeol blinked at him surprised and hid his book. Dongwoo grabbed the book, and looked at it: Korean-English dictionary, "I thought you said you know English!?" Dongwoo asked

"I know! I just need more deeper words" Sungyeol said

"Research more deeper words later, did you clean the room ~~~~~~ will stay in?" Dongwoo asked. Sungyeol was silent. "SUNGYEOL!!!!!" Dongwoo yelled. Sungyeol ran to the next room.

Dongwoo touched his head, "We are in big trouble with Sunggyu now"