Make Over with infinite

Be Mine

"Get in guys, you don't want to be left behind" Sunggyu called, "~~~~~ is sitting infront" He added. Then he heard lots of groaning. You hopped in the front seat. The others went in. Sungyeol closed the door of the van, "Let's go to the mall,"

You tilted your head, "i thought we are going to tour Seoul"

"Nah, you can spot miniatures of the entire Seoul in the mall, and besides we need to go to a hair salon and dye your hair brown or black" Sunggyu poked your hair.

Then the others made noises, "No way! Her hair is much pretty now, pure blonde" They all said

"But then she will be spotted" Sunggyu said.

Sungjong poked your skin, "Her skin in ok, looked Korean, her eyes also needs to change. It is pure blue" He said, "she looks better with brown eyes" 

They all agreed, "Let's go buy contact lenses" 

"An dye her hair orange" Sunggyu said. All became silent,

"What? She should" Sunggyu said

"DO YOU REALLY HATE HER HAIR?" They all shouted. 

"No! Ok fine! Let's just give her a trim and make her hair shorter" Sunggyu said. They all nodded, "Fine and give her side bangs, it looks good at her" 

"But first let's buy contacts," Sunyeol said. 

"Alright, let's stop at the optical clinic" Sunggyu said and drove.

on the trip L tapped your shoulder, "It is amazing how you speak Korean so fluently" He said. You smiled, "My omma taught me" You said.

L nodded, "What else did she taught you?"

"Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and French" You said, "Oh yeah and a little of Spanish" You smiled. They all awed, "Wow"

"And since Russian are after me, I was able to understand the message" You said

"What message" Sungyeol asked. You gave him the tape, and he listened to it, he then gave it back, "I can't understand" He said. 

"I thought secret agents need to learn more than 5 languages?" You asked. They all laughed, "Those are for spies, we are just secret agents, we don't go spying on other countries, we are too young, and besides, it is very hard learning a new language, even we have a hard time with English" Woohyun said

You nodded, "I see"

"We are here" Sunggyu said.

Then everyone hopped out, Sungjong helped you out, "Watch your step," He held your hand as you hopped out, "Thanks"

"Sorry if our van is like this, we use this for missions" Dongwoo said.

"It's ok, at least we have something to ride on" You smiled

They all smiled back, *She is so kind* They all thought

"C'mon, let's go get brown contacts for ~~~~~~" Hoya said as he raced towards the clinic. You entered it and then Sungyeol and Woohyun blocked your view from the optometrist, "Sorry Julia but she might know" Woohyun said. You nodded, "Ok"

Then after a while Sunggyu came and gave you a pair of contacts, "Do you know how to wear this?" He asked. You nodded, "Yup"

"Ok then, wear it and we will go to fix your hair" Sunggyu said.

Then L pointed on some glasses, "It think she should wear glasses too" He suggested, "Don't you think?" 

They all looked at each other and nodded, "Oh yeah, she should"

Woohyun showed the glass frames, "What do you want?" 

You looked at the black framed one and pointed at it. Sungyeol pointed at it and ask, "Can we get one of these?" he said. Soon the glasses were there already, "Ok, let's go"

Then you were brought to the hair salon, "Give her a trim please" Hoya said.

You sat in the chair and the barber looked at you, "You know, you look familiar, are you a star?" She asked. Then the boy's eyes widened, "Of course not, she is our sister!" They all said

The barber looked at the boy, "Oh" Then she began cutting your hair. Your blonde hair began falling to the floor and when you opened your eyes, your hair was already short.

The guys went up to you, "You look great julia" Sungjong said. You smiled, "Thanks" and you looked at the mirror again

----------------------

To get ready please vote