Air

Be Mine

An hour passed, Myungsoo was getting impatient. He got up and began to type something in his computer. You looked at him, "What are you doing?" You asked.

"Transporting you to our other home" Myungsoo said.

As soon as he finished typing, the place was surrounded with metal locks, the dividers of the offices went down and so did the computers, the base was like a big empty room, then he grabbed your hand and both of you raced to the jet that was appeared out of nowhere.

Your eye widened. Myungsoo lifted you up and placed you on the wing, because you have to jump high just to get in. "Jut find a seat, there are like 6 seats there" He said. You crawled to the nearest seat. Myungsoo took a big breath and jumped high and went to the pilot seat. The ceiling began to open, including the house above it split into two parts.

"What the-" Sunggyu said and watched as the jet flew away. The indians looked at each other and nodded. They pressed a button they got inside their pockets and motorcycles came, they hopped in and began to follow the jets.

"Was Myungsoo smart?" Sungjong asked

"What do you mean?" Sunggyu asked

"Well, moving ~~~~~, to another place, he might reveal our other house" Sungjong said

"I don't even know" Sunggyu said, "Just now" He picked up a shovel, "Bury these dead bodies and clean this house up, "I'll pack ~~~~~'s things" He said and jumped to the other part of the house, he pressed the button under the table that looked like a bubble gum and the house went back to one piece.

Sungyeol rotated his wrist, "Should we go after them?" He asked

"No," Sunggyu said

Sungyeol was silent

"Me, Hoya, and Dongwoo will go, the three of you stay here and pack her things, including our things" Sunggyu said and took out a brief case under the sofa, he blew the dust above it, "We will finish those indians for sure" He opened it and took out a gun, it could hold up to more than 500,000 bullets.

------

You were in the jet waiting for the ride, "So are we going there already?" You asked

Myungsoo shook his head, "Not yet, I'm sure the Indians will follow us, so keep a look out" 

"What if they will shoot us?" You asked

"No, they can't do that" Myungsoo smiled at you.

"But what if they will?" You asked

"No, they wo- WHOAH! THEY ARE SHOOTING US ALREADY!" Myungsoo reacted when a bullet passed through the front window and the window broke.

"Told you" You said

"Stay down ~~~~~ and hold on" he said and began to turn the jet, you were holding on to the seat.

Myungsoo was trying to avoid all the bullets, but most of the bullets came in and broke the windows, you crawls between the seats and covered your head, but when Myungsoo turned the plane, you moved and fell on some broken glass, "Ahh!" You said. Myungsoo looked back, "Sorry"

You got hold of the seat again and began removing the glass bits from your skin. *i hope this fight will end soon!* You thought