Out

Be Mine

 

The next day, you were brought to the HQ. Nina was there and showed you the video of the latest news, “You are in big trouble now, since the press knows who your bodyguards are”

Hoya raised his hand, “I was shopping that time”

Everyone glared at Hoya.

“Shutting up” Hoya said and became silent. Nina looked at you, “You can go now, I have to talk to Infinite about something” She said. You nodded and was assisted out of the office. You looked back at the boys and to Woohyun who mouthed, ‘Everything will be alright, don’t worry’

Then you left the office

“Nina noona, we are sorry we blew ~~~~~~’s cover” Sunggyu said. “It was Myungsoo’s idea” Sunggyu pointed at Myungsoo.

“All of you did, all of you blew your covers, except for Hoya” Nina said. Then it became silent again. It was true, every one of them blew their covers.

“We have no choice but to transfer ~~~~~, to Teen Top” Nina said. At that the boys reacted, “WHAT?!?”

 “I already informed Teen Top and she will be staying there after this meeting” Nina said

“What? Now?” Sunggyu asked. Nina nodded, “Yup, Now” She said and got up and talked to you. The boys were depressed, they were frozen, *So does this mean we will not see her anymore?* Sungyeol thought and looked at you.

You looked at the boys who couldn’t look back at you, *I’m moving out?* You thought

“Miss ~~~~~, let’s go” CAP informed you. You went to him and looked back at Infinite, you could see the sadness in their eyes, Sungjong’s eyes were wet. Dongwoo was turning red and holding his nose. Myungsoo bit his lips hard and tried not to cry. Woohyun was covering his face with his hands and he covered himself. Sungyeol was wearing a blank face

Sunggyu was mad, his face was red, he wanted to scream

You were about to cry too, you were leaving your friends without saying a goodbye.

When you left, the boys burst into tears. When you were in the van going to Teen Top’s house, you folded your arms and cried. Teen Top understood how depressed you are and just stayed silent. When Ricky was about to reach for you, Niel took Ricky’s hand and shook his head and mouthed, ‘Let her be’

You looked at the window and wiped your tears, *I have been too close to them too much* You thought and sighed.